77

Jungkook and Hoseok woke up the other five members, and once they saw the lack of clothes and Jimin's fuzzy state, they pieced things together and decided to keep things at a low for today.

"How are you doing, Jungkookie?" Jin asked as he sat up in bed, while Yoongi and Taehyung were fixing up their hair in the bathroom, and the others were waking up. "Mm, try not to call me Jungkookie, I do not want to be big right now. I'm alright, I just want to be little but I can't." Jungkook nervously played with his hair and sat down at the desk in front of the two beds. "Aw, I'm sorry...anything we can do to help?" Jin asked. "I don't think so, just try and act normal, I guess. Maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away...not that I want it to-" Jungkook whined and laid his head down on the wooden desk. Namjoon chuckled and got up to rub Jungkook's back. "We understand, it's okay. You don't have to explain. If you want to be little, it's okay. Manager-nim already knows-" "He what?" Jungkook's voice dropped as he slowly sat up normally, and he turned around to face Namjoon.

Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes, immediately feeling a gush from his pussy. Fuck he was still wet- how was that even possible...

"Oh, I thought Hoseok would've told you already-" "Told me what? What are you talking about? What does he know-  what did you say, what happened?" Jungkook asked frantically, alerting Jin and Yoongi as they were finished getting ready. "Hey, Jungkook, don't worry, okay? We talked it over: when you got back, you were little, and having an attack. Manager-nim heard you, hysterical, and was too concerned. Taehyung and Yoongi were the first to you, and manager-nim. Jimin explained to him that you have a little space." Namjoon told him softly, taking his hand away from his shoulder because he didn't want Jungkook to freak out.

Jungkook groaned and took a deep breath. "He's gonna hate me-" "No, he doesn't. He doesn't think anything less of you." Jin immediately jumped in. "We told him you'd talk to him, once you were able to. Personally, I don't think you are in a state to right now, so maybe tomorrow once you sleep well tonight; after the show." Namjoon added on, trying to calm Jungkook down.

Taehyung rolled over to Jimin and threw an arm around his waist, making him lay back down on his back. Jimin huffed and giggled, and Taehyung smirked as he brought him closer to him by the waist. He snuck his hand under Jimin's right thigh in an attempt to get his leg over his, and two of his fingers rubbed over Jimin's dripping pussy. "Aah," Jimin jerked away, out of surprise and then immediately moved back for more. "Jimin, how are you still so horny?" Taehyung chuckled, moving his hand up and grabbing Jimin's ass. Jimin whimpered into his chest, not saying anything.

"Hey, no more fucking, we have to get ready." Yoongi told Taehyung as he grabbed all of the clothes from the floor. Taehyung rolled Jimin on top of him so his ass was on complete display, pulling Yoongi's shirt up. "But look how needy he is..." Taehyung forced open Jimin's legs, revealing his pussy to Namjoon and the others. Jungkook didn't look because he banged his head on the desk upon the information he had received about his manager knowing of his little space. "Fuck that's so hot," Jin sighed and bit his lip at the sight, making Jimin whine and he tried to close his legs. "You're lucky humiliation is a kink of mine, or I'd slap you so hard right now..." Jimin mumbled quietly to Taehyung, trying to ignore the throbbing in between his legs. He could feel pairs of eyes on him, but Taehyung wasn't letting him close his legs.

"Who said I wouldn't like being slapped?" Taehyung chuckled, squeezing Jimin's ass again, and he sucked in a sharp breath. "Me, I'd make sure it hurt." Jimin grumbled to him. Taehyung only laughed and rolled Jimin on to his back, climbing on top of him. Immediately Jimin leaned up to kiss him and moaned into it, wondering if he could get anyone else's attention.

"It'll be okay, honey." Namjoon leaned over behind Jungkook and kissed the top of his head, cuddling him for a short moment. Jungkook groaned as a response. "I'll figure it out." Jungkook took a deep breath, and sat up so Namjoon had his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I'll meet you guys in the lobby." He mumbled before quickly leaving, unable to think with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Okay, horny children, enough," Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's shirt and playfully pulled him away from Jimin, and they all laughed. "Ugh, by the time we get back home is the time I can have one of you inside of me, and that's weeks from now. Hoseok hyung is ruining the fun~" Jimin complained while he covered himself up with the nearby comforter. "You didn't let me finish, I said enough for now. We seriously have to go get ready, and leave within the hour." Hoseok finished explaining, smirking. Jimin giggled and Taehyung handed him his clothing, so he would be more comfortable.

The members made it to the stadium on time, where they were greeted by their manager. Jungkook grew nervous, he was still feeling mentally small but he didn't want any tension between him and Bang-PD. "Jimin-ah, you look so tired, did you not sleep well?" Bang-PD asked, rubbing Jimin's shoulder for a moment. "Ah, I did stay up a bit late..." Jimin glanced over at Namjoon but he quickly looked away with a smirk.

"It's alright, you're here and that's all that matters. Let's go over and make sure all of the equipment is working, Jungkook-ah may I speak with you?" Bang-PD called Jungkook over, and the maknae tried not to be nervous as they stepped aside.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but his manager interrupted. "I know about your little space, and overnight I did some more research. I hope you're comfortable enough to be little around me, but if not that's completely fine. I understand if this seems like a lot, and that's okay too. I just want to make sure you're emotionally alright, because we all know physical and mental health are just as important..." Bang-PD told him, standing a bit to the side because he didn't want to be too close to Jungkook.

Jungkook wasn't sure what to say back, he doubted he could be little with his manager. "Thank you, I, uh...I wasn't expecting you to find out like this, I apologize-" "No, don't apologize, it's perfectly fine. And I'm fine with you dating, just don't let it get in the way of your work, and all that. If you want to let the fandom know of anything, just let me know." Bang-PD rubbed Jungkook's shoulder and smiled, and Jungkook did it back. He wasn't expecting this reaction- he didn't know what he was expecting.

"Okay...thank you." Jungkook wasn't sure what it was he was thanking him for, but be bowed before leaving to his six members. Quickly he found Namjoon and gave him a back hug while his makeup was being done, finding comfort in his strong muscles and toned chest.