120

The seven members had a conference today, and when they arrived, there were hundreds of cameras taking their picture the second that they walked in. Jungkook was so surprised he hid his face in his arm, and Hoseok guided him by the waist down the aisle. After a few seconds, however, Jungkook unhid himself and put on a neutral expression for the paparazzi.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked first once they caught up. "Yeah, I was just surprised." Jungkook told them. Once they reached the long table upon a stage, the camera flashes calmed, and the room quieted out of respect.

As they were being introduced, Jungkook suddenly felt small, mentally. There were lots of writers, publishers, and managers looking right at them from the crowd. Normally, neither of them had stage freight, but they didn't know these people like they knew their fans.

Jungkook reached under the table that luckily had a cloth under, so his hands weren't seen. Namjoon felt a hand on his knee, so he looked over at Jungkook, but he wasn't looking at him. He looked down at Jungkook's hands in his lap and reached to hold him, but Jungkook made a motion of something small. Namjoon assumed he was feeling tiny, so he held Jungkook's hand most of the conference. Jungkook didn't speak much, only when spoken to.

Two hours later, they were in two separate cars on their way to a photoshoot. Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin were in one car, and the other four in another.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Jin asked Jungkook, seeing him very fidgety. "I'm worried, I feel small, and I don't know if I can stay out of it for much longer. I don't want to be small around anyone else." Jungkook explained. "I'm sure PD-Nim will understand. You don't have to come." Jimin told him. "Jimin-ssi, why are you so rude today?" Jin asked them, finally finding courage to ask. "I'm not being rude, I'm simply saying that if he doesn't think he can do it, then not do it. We aren't going to baby him anymore -" "Jimin-ah, he wants to be little. You should know how difficult that can be." Jin interrupted. "If he wants to, then just let him be. You should know not to care about impulses." Jimin told him, mostly speaking to Jin now. "Jimin, what is your problem?" Jin asked, looking them in their eyes.

"We're almost there." One of the drivers announced, cutting the conversation. Jin realized they must be able to hear them, so he closed the small window between the two groups.

"I don't have a problem. All I'm saying is that if Jungkook wants to do something, then to let him do whatever." Jimin told Jin instantly. "Do you not listen? He doesn't want to -" "Please, stop!" Jungkook suddenly raised his voice. The two staff members gave each other a look but said nothing, even if the area between them was soundproof.

"You're both being mean. There's no reason to argue. Please, just... stop." Jungkook sighed and leaned against his window. Jin turned around so he wasn't facing Jimin anymore. Jungkook put his hands over his ears, not wanting to hear anything but his own breathing.

When they arrived, Namjoon was the one to open the door first. Jin stormed out, bumping into Namjoon's shoulder, but he said nothing. "Uumph- geez, okay..." Namjoon rubbed his shoulder, then Jimin got out. "Kookie, come on." He called for him. Jungkook was wiping tears as he followed Namjoon.

During the photo shoot, it was impossible to know Jin and Jimin were angry at each other. They created amazing photos and performed cute poses. It was six in the afternoon when they were finished. Taehyung bought food for everyone except Jimin and Jungkook. The two refused to eat or drink a thing.

"Hey," Namjoon caught his members before they all split off. Everyone but Jin stopped. "Jin hyung, I want to talk with everyone." He tried, but Jin continued walking away. The sound of a door closing said it all.

"It's my fault, I was stressed and upset him, I shouldn't have said anything." Jungkook explained. "It's not your fault. He wants a pity party." Jimin grumbled. "You've been a little harsh lately, Jiminie-" "What, now I can't express my feelings?" Jimin interrupted.