85

Jimin woke up to his body moving on its own, and a very tight feeling in his stomach. "Hnn," He groaned and opened his eyes, immediately meeting with Taehyung over him, and between his legs. His hand reached down and rested on his stomach, feeling a very light pulse. After waking up a bit more, he realized Taehyung was fucking him. Taehyung saw Jimin was awake and he picked up speed, making Jimin moan out, unable to fully comprehend anything yet. "Sorry, you had a wet dream and woke me up," Taehyung removed Jimin's hand from his stomach so he could mark the skin while continuing. "Just started, I promise. You were- uh...y-you were talking in your sleep, so I thought you were up." Taehyung moaned as he throbbed deep inside of Jimin, then feeling Jimin tighten around him- but differently this time.

"T-Taeh-hyung," Jimin whimpered and his legs tensed, his mind spinning with the extremely hot situation. "Al-almost there, baby, hold on." Taehyung whispered to him, his thrusts becoming harder and losing rhythm. "Tae," Jimin was fighting his own body, trying to wake up when he was still tired, and trying to grasp the situation while also wanting to wait. "Almost..." Taehyung pushed his face into Jimin's neck and groaned just below his ear, and he came again into the second condom. "T-aehyung, I, I have to- go..." Jimin's words slurred as his pussy tightened more, and a high-pitched moan left his mouth. "You sound so fucking pretty like this, Jimin." Taehyung told him, leaning back up to hold onto Jimin's hand. Jimin groaned and reached down with his free hand. He felt around the base of Taehyung inside of him, and Taehyung twitched at the touch. "Fuck...-m swollen." Jimin sighed, teasing Taehyung while attempting to find his clit. "Hm, it's kind of hot to me." Taehyung got out between pants, kissing Jimin again on his lips. Jimin had just enough energy to kiss back.

Taehyung gave a little thrust, and Jimin's hands flew up to his chest. "S-stop, I got to- I have to...I think I need to go to the bathroom." Jimin said shyly, wondering why he wasn't able to look at Taehyung now. He wasn't sure how he was still wet, but Taehyung did say he had a wet dream; he just hadn't remembered it.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung tried catching his breath and he began slowly pulling out. "I mean..." He paused and trailed off, and Jimin made eye-contact again. "Hm?" He asked, shivering slightly at the cold. He wasn't sure where the blanket from earlier had gone. "Nothing," Taehyung carefully pulled out and helped Jimin up. "OW- shit," Jimin yelped and then quieted his voice, noticing Hoseok and Jin still asleep. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. "I think so, just a...very, very sore." Jimin chuckled, then he remembered how many times he was spanked and then fucked almost three times immediately after. "Sorry." Taehyung giggled. Jimin held onto Taehyung's hand for balance while he stood up, and his legs trembled underneath of him. "Don't fall down, please." Taehyung stood up too and grabbed Jimin by the waist. "I'm- I'm alright, promise. It's getting kind of uncomfortable now, my thighs are sticky." Jimin told him, letting go of his hand. "Well, that's all practically your fault." Taehyung let go of him and Jimin tsked as he stumbled out of the room, and soon got his bearings as he reached the hallway.

After cleaning himself off Jimin returned to the room, and found Taehyung changing the sheets. "How do you have so much energy, still?" He asked, squinting to find his clothes. His head was fuzzy, all he wanted to do was sleep and maybe have some ice cream. "Well, I can't lay down on the bed anymore, too many spots I have to avoid." Taehyung and Jimin both laughed, and once the new sheets were on, Taehyung put the both of them in clothes, and they laid down together.

Taehyung found the blanket from earlier and covered them in that, keeping Jimin extra warm. He laid on his left, keeping Jimin close to his chest. It was quiet for ten minutes, Jimin was wondering what Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi were doing.

Then, he remembered earlier.

"Tae?" Jimin asked. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was still awake or not. "Hm?" Taehyung responded, half-asleep. "Do you...do you have a piss kink?" Jimin asked, shuffling back to be more close with his boyfriend. He felt Taehyung sit up a little, behind him. "No, why do you ask?" He asked back, a little confused. "I-I'm not going to kink shame or anything, I, was just asking because of earlier, that's all." Jimin tried explaining, that his mind constantly shifted to the past and wondered aimlessly for hours. "I meant: I'm always open to experiment, that's all." Taehyung laid back down and kissed Jimin's shoulders. Jimin hummed, keeping it in mind. "Okay, good night..." He yawned right after, and Taehyung couldn't help but smile. "Good night, my love." Taehyung hugged him for a moment, then let go. "Even though it's noon." He whispered, making Jimin giggle quietly under the blanket.

Just a few seconds after falling asleep, Yoongi entered the room in search for a small blanket. He paused, and looked over his four members. It was obvious what had happened, the smell of sex was strong in the air. "Children." He giggled, walking over to his bed and grabbing a small blanket. He took the one laying on top of Jimin, because the other one was underneath of Taehyung, and he didn't want to wake anyone purposefully. "Oh wow..." Yoongi looked over Jimin's beautiful figure, his face a little red and his mouth open just slightly. Taehyung woke up and stirred awake, and looked up at Yoongi.

"Sorry, Kookie needed another blanket. We're making a fort, he's little." Yoongi told Taehyung in a quiet voice. "Mm, okay." Taehyung nodded softly, then laid back down. Yoongi smiled and left the room, admiring how Taehyung covered Jimin up with the blanket from under him.