01

"Yeah, I really think the dance would be good for us, we all need the extra practice."

"But we have to think about the traveling, only Jin and Yoongi hyung can drive right now."

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked Jimin. The younger one ignored Hoseok, his hand over his stomach as he walked quickly out of the room. "He'll probably be back soon." Jungkook shrugged it off, and the others did too, resuming their conversation.

Meanwhile, Jimin was in the bathroom, puking up nothing but stomach acid. His abdomen clenched and the room spun, he was so nauseous he could barely see straight. All he wanted to do was puke, so hopefully the nausea would go away. His legs and chest ached, he was previously shaking from feeling like absolute shit. His heart was beating rapidly, he was starting to sweat, his eyes stung and the rest of his body felt like it was dying.

Jimin brushed back his long brown hair with his left hand, just before he puked again in to the toilet. His throat burned, his eyes were full of water and he was pretty sure he'd rather cut out his tongue than taste the aftermath of vomit.

Before he knew it, there were three knocks on the door. "Jiminie? Are you alright in there?" It was Taehyung's deep voice. Jimin lifted his eyelids, realizing he must've passed out. Just a simple groan caused a zap to Jimin's brain, and the nausea forced him to close his eyes again, or he might just throw up. Again.

He couldn't bring himself to speak, his throat felt too weak and his head could barely even send the correct signals down his body to help him blink automatically. Jimin gave up, laying his head on the toilet seat- which was disgusting, he knew, but he couldn't even hold his own head up, not even with his arms. Especially not his arms.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung's voice woke Jimin back up to reality. Jimin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, not even a pathetic squeak. It pained him to breathe in to sniffle, and the angle caused his right arm to press in to the toilet but he could barely open his eyes, let alone try to move his arm.

"Jimin, can I come in?" Taehyung knocked on the door again. Jimin gathered barely enough strength to take a deep breath, so he could cry without feeling suffocated.

He was perfectly fine twenty minutes ago, and now he could hardly move a muscle.

The wooden door opened to the restricted bathroom, revealing a tall fuzzy figure. It moved closer to him, and the only way he knew it was Taehyung was because of his voice. "Jiminie, my goodness, what happened? Did you get sick? Are you sick?" Taehyung crouched down next to Jimin, placing a hand on his shoulder. Jimin leaned in to his touch, and Taehyung schooched closer to hold Jimin against his chest. "You don't feel warm, but you're definitely sick...do you want to go to the hospital?" Taehyung asked him, while Namjoon and Yoongi stood around the door frame.

"I don't think he's fully here, we should take him to the hospital." Namjoon announced as he went over to Jimin. There were tear streaks all down his face, a fresh tear rolling just halfway down his cheek. His face was red and he was visibly shaking. "Hyung, will you drive him?" The leader of BTS turned around to look at Yoongi.

"Yeah, I've got him. I'll keep you guys updated." Yoongi left for his car keys, while Namjoon and Taehyung cleaned up Jimin. Taehyung rolled out a few squares of toilet paper and wiped the small amounts of vomit off the side of Jimin's mouth. Namjoon tried to help Jimin stand, but it was like he wasn't even trying. His legs were wobbly and giving out right underneath of him. "Taehyungie, would you help me get him to Yoongi hyung's car?" Namjoon let out a puff of air, and quickly Taehyung helped him stand Jimin upright.

"Here, we've got you Jiminie. Don't worry." Taehyung noticed how Jimin's legs stiffened, and a tiny bit of weight was lifted from his arms. Jimin was trying to hold himself up, but it wasn't going quite well. Jin bit nervously on his nails and Jungkook watched carefully with his big doe eyes.

Yoongi unlocked his car as Namjoon and Taehyung helped Jimin out of the tiny dorm, and together they rested  Jimin in the passenger. Jimin looked in to Namjoon's eyes, his own sparkling from the water and moonlight of the outside world. "It'll be okay, Jiminie. Yoongi hyung's got you." Namjoon assured him as Yoongi got in the driver's seat, clicking his seatbelt.

Quickly but safely, Yoongi drove to the closest hospital and carefully carried Jimin inside to the ER. "What is the problem?" The man at the front desk asked. "My friend, he's barely conscious he can't speak or move anything, hardly, and he was puking up anything in his system just ten minutes ago. It came from nowhere, he seemed fine earlier." Yoongi explained with a slight panic in his voice. A nurse rushed over from behind the counter, and Yoongi placed Jimin down on the nearest seat in the waiting room.

"He's responsive to light so that's a good sign. Is he awake now?" She asked Yoongi. "I-I don't know, he was drifting in and out on the way here." Yoongi told her, as she gently tapped his knee, testing his reflex. Jimin whined and woke up, his brown eyes fluttering open. "He is now. We'll get him admitted and take some blood, do some tests before we start treatment." The nurse explained, taking out a notepad from her pocket. "Name and age?" "Park Jimin, he'll be nineteen this October."

About five minutes later, a doctor and nurse helped Jimin back to a more private room. They hooked him up to a heart machine to take down his vitals. "Are you his guardian?" The doctor asked as the nurse sat down at the computer to fill out paperwork. "No, I'm just his friend. But if he needs consent forms or anything, I can fill that out for him. We're in a band together and his parents are all the way in Busan, I think." Yoongi explained. "You think?" The doctor raised a brow at him. "We've only known each other for a year or so, but I'm pretty sure he's from Busan. Just help him, please." Yoongi crossed his arms and referred back to the subject of his sick band mate. The doctor sighed and turned back to the nurse, telling her the rest of the information.

Yoongi noticed Jimin squirming around, almost like he was in pain. "It's gonna be okay." He walked over and held Jimin's hand, and Jimin squeezed his tightly. "-m stomach hurts, hyungie." Jimin whimpered, barely able to look up at Yoongi. "I know, we'll get you some pain meds so it can go away. It won't be too much longer." Yoongi tried comforting him, rubbing his palm gently. Jimin turned his head away, trying to take deep breaths to calm down his fast heart beat.

"Can't you give him some meds for his pain?" Yoongi asked the doctor, although he didn't really think it as a question. "We aren't sure what's wrong with him yet, and we don't want to make it worse-" "So then hurry up and figure it out." Yoongi cut him off, looking in the doctors eyes. "We are." He responded back, leaving the room.

"I'm going to take some blood Jimin, is that okay?" The nurse asked as she approached Jimin with a sterilized needle. She reached for his right arm and cleaned his wrist. Jimin gave a weak nod, and Yoongi held his hand while the nurse injected the needle and slowly pulled out a tube of blood. Jimin shifted uncomfortably, his stomach feeling queasy.

Jimin took a nap after the nurse left, and Yoongi updated the other members in their group chat while he waited for some news.