110

"I think you'll need stitches."

Yoongi winced as Jin placed more gauze over the wound, himself still injured. For the next while, it was quiet between the two, but it allowed Yoongi to resurface to come to. Jimin and Hoseok were hesitantly cleaning up the bedroom and hiding the sharp knives in the kitchen where Yoongi wouldn't be able to find them. After sixteen minutes, the scar down Yoongi's face had stopped bleeding, which helped Jin decide that they wouldn't need the hospital.

Without saying anything, Jin fixed up Yoongi's palm, wrapping the whole thing in clean gauze and tape. Yoongi felt a soreness in his hand, like it was numb. After Yoongi was taken care of, Jin put a bandaid on his finger and cleaned his finger. Yoongi sat on the toilet and leaned against it, staring into space. He looked like he had been in a bad bar fight with the bandages on his hands and face.

Namjoon woke up to the thumping and went into the bathroom when he saw the door open and light on.

"Woah, what happened?!" He asked frantically, seeing both Jin and Yoongi injured. "It's alright, we're okay." Jin told him and led him out of the bathroom to talk to him separately. "Yoongi attempted again," He said with a trembling voice. "I don't know what happened, I walked into his room with Hoseok. He had a knife. He was going to stab himself in the eye if I hadn't fought him. It was so close, Joon-ssi, such a close call that I think we need to tell PD-Nim." Jin continued to explain, the rough memories coursing back immediately. They didn't know Yoongi was still able to hear the conversation.

"But that doesn't make any sense. Why would he do that out of nowhere?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know, he won't talk, and the only time he did was when his face was cut. He said it hurt, so I had to basically drag him to the bathroom. I don't know what's wrong, and I feel like I should." Jin tried to answer as his finger started to pulse from the blood rushing to it. "How badly are you hurt, hyung?" Namjoon gently took Jin's hand and inspected his cut finger that was covered. Jin blinked a couple of times, not expecting Namjoon to be so worried about him; he should be more worried about Yoongi.

"I'm fine, really, it's just a little cut. I think we need to tell PD-Nim." Jin reverted the subject, awkwardly taking his hand back. "I don't think - " "Don't tell him." Yoongi appeared in the doorway, making them both turn around. It was quiet for a moment. "Hyung, why would you do this to yourself again?" Namjoon walked over and held Yoongi's face gently, tears forming in his eyes at the pitiful sight. Yoongi couldn't say what he was thinking, but Namjoon could see. Yoongi's eyes went to his left shoulder, then to the ground.

"It's your shoulder, isn't it?"

Jin was confused by Namjoon's words. Yoongi stated he had fallen down some stairs years ago. Why was Namjoon asking about it now?

Yoongi nodded, but he stepped away from Namjoon. "Hyung, please: tell us what happened. We don't want to lose you. We love you so goddamn much." Namjoon told him. Yoongi hesitated, and Jimin and Hoseok emerged from the kitchen. "I got into a car accident. Never fixed it." Yoongi mumbled quietly, and Jin opened his mouth to speak. "How?"

"-was delivering pizzas on a motorcycle." Yoongi explained and choked up a sob. "Yoongi hyung...we need to tell Bang-PD-Nim." Namjoon told him, letting go of Yoongi. "No, he'll kick me out. He doesn't need to know." Yoongi stumbled up. "No, he won't." Namjoon disagreed.

Jimin walked up to Yoongi, allowing their presence to be known. "Do you remember what happened to Jungkook-ah and I when we found out what was happening to us with our first manager?" Jimin asked. "It was terrifying to speak up, but you knew we had to. Now it's time to speak up for yourself, hyung, be as kind to yourself as you are to others. Please." Jimin told him, looking into Yoongi's eye. "I don't want to lose you to something I could help prevent. We can come with you, we can be with you every step of the way - just like you're all here with me, through my journey as well. We are here for you, beside you, and supporting you through everything. Let us help you." Jimin added on, and Yoongi sniffled again, looking back down.

"I'm scared." Yoongi whispered, and Jimin could feel him start to shake. "I know, I'm scared too. But we can do this together, all of us." Jimin tried to convince him. Yoongi nodded and let go of Jimin's hands, his own starting to hurt. "Maybe later we can go talk with PD-Nim, okay?" Jimin suggested, and Yoongi agreed.

Hoseok stayed with Yoongi while he slept, being tired of the fighting. Namjoon was hugging Jin on the couch while Jimin called their manager.

"What's up, Jimin-ah?" Bang-PD answered quickly. "Hey, manager-nim. I was wondering if you'd be willing to talk with all of us today, mainly about Yoongi hyung and I." Jimin explained as little as possible because they didn't want to say too much. "Sure, is everything alright?" Bang-PD asked. "Not really, but I hope once we talk, it will be better." Jimin told him. They hung up within a few moments.

"He said he'll come over around seven, and he's up to talk." Jimin explained, leaning against Namjoon on his other side. Namjoon put his arm around Jimin and gave them a kiss on their lips. Jimin let out a small laugh, and Namjoon pulled back. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Nothing," Jimin tried to stop giggling. "I was just thinking about...nevermind." They shook their head. Namjoon shrugged.

"I'm so worried for Yoongi.. " Jin suddenly said, and he felt heavy tears filling his eyes. "It'll be okay, hyung. You've done all that you can, thank you." Namjoon comforted him. Jin just nodded and wiped his tears. The members stayed like that for a while until Jungkook woke up. They all knew it was him by his footsteps, and he then appeared in the living room. "You all look sad, so I'm here to be sad with you." Jungkook said, voice deep with sleep as he cuddled with Jin. The eldest gladly took him into his arms.

"Why are you sad, Kookie?" Jimin asked. "I got to talk to my mom recently, and she thinks something's wrong with me." Jungkook said, bringing himself closer to Jin between his legs. "What do you mean?" Namjoon instantly asked. "Whenever I talk to her about some of my feelings, she tells me to go to the doctor, but I don't want to, and she doesn't understand that." Jungkook huffed. "Does she mean a therapist?" Jin suggested. "No. I mean, I don't think so. She wants me to get tested for something that I don't want to get tested for. I'm scared of the results, I think I know what they'll be." Jungkook explained, but it wasn't much information.

"What kind of tests?" Jin asked. Jungkook shook his head, not wanting to say. "Maybe if you tell us, you'll feel better. We just finished talking about our life problems." Jimin told him, trying to make a joke. Jungkook smiled weakly, but no one saw it except Jin. "I'm scared I'll be seen differently, and I don't want anything to change." Jungkook said back, bringing Jin's arm to his chest. Jin rubbed his chest lightly in a comforting way.

"Kookie, no matter what a test says, we're going to love you for who you are, no matter what - you should know this by now. Nothing could make us see you differently. You're our baby." Jin teased, squeezing Jungkook for a moment, then letting go. "I guess you're right... but I don't want to go on any medication or have anything changed at all, like a doctor or something." Jungkook complained. "Even if everything else in this world changes, my love for you will not." Namjoon told Jungkook, and he suddenly started to cry. "Namjoon hyung, that's too sweet." Jimin leaned over and kissed Namjoon on his cheek. "It's true, for all of you. Even though Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung aren't my partners anymore, my love for them never decreased, I still love them just as much." Namjoon explained, and Jin's heart swelled in his chest. "Okay, you can stop being so romantic. You'll make me cry." Jin playfully hit Namjoon and took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll stop. I don't like to see any of you sad." Namjoon agreed, and Jungkook started to calm down slowly.

"What else is going on, Kookie?" Jin asked Jungkook, changing the subject. "I-I think I should take it; the test now." Jungkook told him, sniffling and wiping his own tears. "Okay, we'll be here with you. You don't have to tell us anything else." Jin comforted him. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes to nap with the world's most handsome person.