105

The members were in one van on their way to the stadium, and right as they started to drive, Namjoon closed the small window between the front, and the members.

"Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, what happened this morning?" He asked, catching everyone's attention. "I mean, I know you probably didn't want to talk to PD-Nim about everything, and you might have just said stuff, but if there's something more wrong-" "No, it's alright Namjoon-ah." Jin interrupted, looking out of a window he was next to. "We never did get an explanation from you, hyung..." Jungkook brought up, feeling shy. "I don't want to say, it will hurt." Jin scoffed, looking back at his members. "Hyung, I know it's uncomfortable, but I think it's important for us to know what's wrong, we can help you." Namjoon told him in a calm voice. "No, Joon, it's really alright." Yoongi repeated.

"Well, then, why did you tell us you were overwhelmed, and then tell PD-Nim something different?" Taehyung asked Yoongi. "Because I didn't want to tell him that, I just...I just said stuff." Yoongi felt uncomfortable with the attention on him, everyone but Jin was looking at him. "Are you sure?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi sunk back in his seat, groaning. "Okay... sometimes, I just felt pressured into things, and I don't want to make it a big thing, and I don't like talking about-" "Pressured into what?" Hoseok immediately questioned, his heart speeding up in his chest. Jungkook and Namjoon looked equally as worried. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his knee, really not wanting to talk. "Well, you guys were just more intimate, and I feel like I had to be as well to feel close, or feel like you...cared." His chest tightened a bit, and his heart beat quicker in his chest. "Hyung, that's never what we-" "I know, you didn't mean for it to be like that, and I'm an ass for never saying anything until it was too late, and I don't like so much attention on me." Yoongi's voice quieted, desperately wanting Jin to say something. "So, you're saying you felt forced, when we were doing things?" Hoseok started to panic, and Yoongi saw it, they all did. The second eldest just didn't know how to put his words together quick enough to keep him calm. "Nothing against consent, or anything like that, Hoseok, I promise. It's just that I don't feel like that as much as you all do, and therefor, felt less included, that's all."

"That's all? Yoongi hyung, if we knew you were feeling like that, we wouldn't have talked so much about it, or done some things that we did." Namjoon exclaimed. They all felt ashamed, especially Jimin. They felt as though it was their fault now.

"Please, it's done, it's over with. Don't worry about it now, I'm alright." Yoongi tried to say. "Okay, well, you should've said something way earlier, so none of us had to get hurt-" "You can't expect me to immediately tell you all of my problems when they arrive, Hoseok, and you can't not get hurt, it's going to happen eventually, life isn't perfect." Yoongi cut him off, now getting irritated. "I never said it was perfect-" "Hey, let's just take a breath." Jimin chimed in, noticing how Namjoon was stressing. "Hyung, t-thank you for sharing with us, I know it was hard." They said, looking away from Yoongi because they had a feeling Yoongi was getting overwhelmed. "Jin hyung-" "I'm in love with someone else." Jin told Jungkook, and the car fell silent, except for the engine and the sounds of other cars passing outside.

"What?" Taehyung asked, his voice weak. Jin opened his mouth to say something else, but with Taehyung's eyes glossing over with big tears and the heartbroken look in his pupils, Jin couldn't find words. The rest of the fifteen minutes were silent, no one was looking at each other or speaking.

As they arrived, no one moved until Bang-PD opened the van door. "Okay, something happened..." He shifted awkwardly, while body guards formed to protect the members. "Come on guys, we can talk later." Jimin got out first, still a little shaky. Jungkook and Namjoon followed, then Hoseok, and Taehyung. They began their walk, and Yoongi and Jin quickly scurried to catch up in the back.

As they entered the stadium, the line of ARMY'S screamed and reached for the members. "Seokjin oppa!" One girl screamed, and Jin was tugged back harshly by his right arm. Jin returned to reality and tried to pull away, and the body guards started to pry the girl off of him. Then, another girl grabbed his shirt, and pulled him roughly to the right, and hands roamed frantically over him, and Jin panicked, unable to move. Taehyung heard loud screaming and turned around, and saw the situation. Jungkook caught on when he saw Taehyung leave his peripherals, and they both rushed to help Jin. Taehyung took the attention, everyone now reaching and grabbing frantically at him and Jin was freed. Jungkook took hold of Taehyung and pulled him back, and the body guards got the fans away and ushered the members to catch up with the others. Jin was a bit embarrassed, his hair messed up now and a button undone on his shirt.

"I got it." Jungkook told Jin, buttoning his shirt for him before they quickly walked back to their other members. "Thanks." Jin muttered to the two youngest, and they arrived safely in to the stadium a few moments later. They all traveled backstage. "Alright, what happened?" Bang-PD asked, stopping the members from splitting up. "We all know you can't perform like this. You could've handled it in the vehicle, but now you've got me in it, so come on, spit it out." Bang-PD sighed, looking down for a moment then looking back up. "You've all been hurt before, yeah? After the performance, you can handle it- but your fans are looking forward to you, to Bangtan Sonyeondan. Please, don't let your romantic interests interfere with this, or I won't be able to permit you to date anymore." He added on, while the hair stylists and makeup crew were getting their stations ready.

"We're sorry, manager-nim, we will-" "We will fix it." Jimin finished for Namjoon, not wanting him to feel like it was his responsibility. Bang-PD nodded and left.

"Let's go to the dressing room." Taehyung suggested, and they all followed. "We will be back soon." Jin told the head of makeup crew, and she nodded.

Jungkook closed the dressing room door behind him, and they all stood together. "I'm sorry, I should not have said it like that, ever. I wasn't thinking." Jin spoke up first. "Me as well, I should have tried to word it better. I hurt you all, even you, Jin hyung. I could've hurt you less if I just spoke up, and didn't cower away because I got uncomfortable. I've figured out that sometimes, you have to be uncomfortable to get what you need to say out. I'm sorry." Yoongi apologized next, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I will get over the person, there's no point in sulking. I'm sorry for not going to the mall with you guys the other day, I should've-" "No, hyung." Hoseok shook his head, interrupting Jin. "We can't control who you love, and if you don't love us romantically anymore that's perfectly fine, and valid. We need to accept that, and we can't force you to hide your feelings." Hoseok told him, and Taehyung agreed. "Love is special, we shouldn't make you feel like you have to hide yours because we're still healing. We're still going to love you either way-" "No matter what." Jungkook smiled at Jin, and Jin looked down with a small smile.

"I love you guys." Jin looked up, and they were all teary eyed. "Let's put on a good show for ARMY, alright? Bangtan?" Jungkook put his hand in the middle, a bittersweet smile on his bunny cheeks. They all put their hands in, and once Yoongi wasn't looking, they flew their hands up together and felt weights lift from their tired bodies. Namjoon was glad Bang-PD talked some sense into them.