95

In the morning, around seven, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook went to the hospital to check up on Jimin. Their manager arrived first, and talked to Jimin for a bit, privately. When the other three arrived, they allowed three back at a time.

They were all scared, for Jimin, after hearing what had happened. They decided to do studio work until Jimin was back at the dorm, pausing all choreography. Normally they wouldn't, but their manager knew they needed a break.

Just a day later, Jimin was discharged and Jin brought him home. "We're back!" Jin announced, noticing the quiet house. He looked over at Jimin, and he shrugged. "Let's go see what they're up to." Jin took Jimin's hand, and brought him up to the living room.

"Oh, hey hyung-ah." Jungkook said from the kitchen. He was shirtless and drinking cold water from the fridge. "Where is your shirt? And everyone else?" Jin asked. "Back in my room, we were...experimenting with Hoseok hyung." Jungkook giggled. "Like what?" Jin asked. "Why don't you come see for yourself?" Jungkook giggled and shuffled down the hallway.

Jin went to follow, but Jimin tugged him back. "You don't want to?" He asked. Jimin shifted his weight and let go of Jin's hand. "We can watch a movie instead." He proposed, but Jimin shook his head No. "Is there something else you want to do?" Jin asked. Jimin shook his head No, again, and rubbed his eyes. He was tired. "I recommend sleeping out here in the living room, they might get loud." Jin smiled, and Jimin nodded. He went and collapsed on to the couch, and Jin felt a little bad for him, he must still be exhausted.

He went back to Jungkook's room, and he stood in the doorway for a moment, needing a few to comprehend what he was seeing.

"Oh," was all he could say, and Jungkook turned to him before giggling shyly. "Isn't he pretty?" Jungkook asked, turning back to Hoseok. Jin's mouth went dry- part of him was genuinely concerned for Hoseok, and the other half was fighting for sanity. "Oh, hey hyung- you're back already?" Namjoon asked from the edge of the bed, a lighter in his hand. Jin couldn't get any words out. "Is Jimin back?" Taehyung asked seriously. Jin nodded. "Take over for me, Kook." Taehyung told the youngest, handing him something wrapped in a towel. "Alright." Jungkook put his water down on the desk nearby, and took Taehyung's spot, right next to Hoseok, who was hardly conscious on his back.

"W-what are you doing?" Jin asked frantically. Namjoon chuckled and took the open flame away from Hoseok's very hard dick, and the lighter clicked off, cutting the red fire out. "Trying out temperature play, of course." He told him. "W-what if you burn him?" Jin asked again, noticing a red and blue bruise on Hoseok's stomach- as if he had been punched. "That's why we're trying it out first." Jungkook told Jin, unwrapping the thing in his hands.

"That's so serious..." Jin thought out loud. Jungkook then blindfolded Hoseok, which caused him to squirm a bit. "How's that?" He asked. Hoseok just nodded, too in the moment to form sentences. "I-I'm going to go check on Yoongi." Jin blabbered out, then turned and left. While the scene was very hot, he couldn't find himself wanting to join in, still worried about Yoongi and Jimin.

He bumped into Yoongi in the hallway. "Oh, hey." Jin smiled at him. "Hey, hyung..." Yoongi smiled back at him, and continued walking. He went to the kitchen for something to eat. When Jin turned the corner, he was watching something on his phone.

Jin went over to Jimin, and laid down on the couch with him. Of course Jimin woke up, but he let Jin move him around carefully so they would both fit on the couch. Jimin was laying on top of Jin now, his smaller body being easy to handle. Jin put his arms around him, and napped with him for a while.

Jin woke up to the TV playing some show, and turned his head. Hoseok and Jungkook were cuddling closely, the older one almost asleep against his chest. He stretched slightly, and blew Jimin's hair from his face, giggling a little. "You two are really cute." Jungkook told him. Jin held on to Jimin's hips as he turned a bit, not risking Jimin falling off. "Thank you, I know I'm cute." He giggled. Just then, Jimin woke up. He exhaled sharply, then Jin felt his thighs press against each other tightly, and shake as his hips grinded on Jin. "Baby," Jin reached up and brushed Jimin's hair to look at him, but his hips just kept rutting on Jin's thigh, his own so tightly pressed against each other his legs were shaking from the pressure. Jin thought he might have had a wet dream.

"Hey, it's okay~" Jin kissed him, and Jimin's body stopped moving, his thighs still tense. "You alright?" He asked. Jimin didn't respond, he just panted on Jin's chest, facing away from the room. "Relax, baby." Jin instructed. Jimin's legs seperated, a sigh leaving his lips. Jin then moved his leg between Jimin's, applying light pressure between his legs. Jimin reached out to the pillow Jin had his head on, and he gripped it hard before wrapping his legs around Jin and rutting his hips forward, no rhythm applied. Jin cooed and relaxed his own leg, then Jimin followed shortly after.

"Done?" Jin asked softly, Jungkook and Hoseok focused on the television. Jimin nodded his head slightly, and let go of Jin's pillow. The older one kissed his cheek and played with his hair for a bit. "Was it a good dream?" Jin asked quietly, a cute smirk forming on his face. Jimin shrugged, and Jin knew he hadn't been able to remember much of it, probably.

He fell back asleep quickly, and Jin watched television with Jungkook and Hoseok for a while, until Namjoon joined. They then paused the drama show, made some food, and enjoyed the day off, peacefully, together. Yoongi and Taehyung went off to the studio, getting sudden inspiration from each other they were bound to make a track. The others let them be, and spent the evening in each other's arms, knowing, that if they ever got famous one day, this would be a rare moment. They had to take advantage of their time together.