64

Waking up and going the opposite way of gravity, Jin's mind swirled with confusion and he moved around frantically, trying to wake up quicker.

"I've got him!" A voice yelled, and there were hurried footsteps down the hallway. Jin looked up and saw it was Hoseok. He relaxed, closing his eyes and holding on to Hoseok by the neck, gently.

"Our sleeping beauty," Jin was showered in kisses on his face, and he groaned, trying to wake up. Jungkook and Jimin kissed him on the lips. "Don't," He moaned after Yoongi kissed him on the lips. "No more, you'll turn me on..." Jin protested, pushing on Hoseok's chest to let him down. "Maybe we want to-" "Jiminie, sh." Yoongi playfully hit him, and they both giggled.

"Why are you carrying me?" Jin asked in a deep voice, still confused. "Why not?" Hoseok giggled, running around to the couch and laying Jin down on it. Jin was still stunned from the other kisses, and when Hoseok kissed him he felt his stomach twist tightly, in a good way. "So we just randomly kiss each other now?" Namjoon asked, laughing at the scene. Hoseok nodded, still connected with Jin. The eldest opened his mouth with a moan and Hoseok licked his lip with his tongue, as a joke. Jin, however, pulled Hoseok closer and moved his hips so Hoseok was clearly between them.

"Jin hyung is definitely in to morning sex." Jimin giggled, now sitting on the kitchen counter and watching the two from around the corner. "You don't have to tell me twice. Hoseok's got himself stuck, now." Namjoon searched the fridge for something to drink, and got out a cold bottle of water. "What is even happening over there-" "Don't mind them, Kookie," Yoongi waved his hand. "They're just getting frisky, nothing special." Everyone laughed with his monotone voice, as if Hoseok and Jin were something of the ordinary.

"Taehyung is the only single one, in here." Jimin giggled as he looked over to his best friend, who was standing against the counter right next to him. "Woah, who are you dating?" Taehyung asked in surprise. He hadn't expected Jimin wanting to even be in a relationship.

"Jin hyung, and Namjoonie hyung. Starting yesterday." Jimin teased him. Taehyung glared playfully and grabbed Jungkook by the waist, earning a squeak. "Will you be my boyfriend, Jeonggukie?" He asked. Jungkook blushed, and turned his head to Jimin. "You just want to be on the same level as Jimin hyung, you don't love me-" "Hey, Jeonggukie's sensitive Taehyung, you can't just ask him out and expect a yes." Yoongi rolled his eyes, as if he hadn't done the same thing.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arms, and moved them down to his ass. "That's exactly what you did, at least V hyung knows how to word his feelings. Yes." Taehyung and Jungkook kissed, giggling to each other against the others' lips. Yoongi shrugged and Namjoon laughed at him.

"Namjoon-ah~!" Hoseok called from the living room, and their leader poked his head around the corner of the kitchen. "Your boyfriend is overly horny-" "Yah! I am not!" Jin threw a pillow at Hoseok as he was leaving him on the couch. "You're the one who started to kiss me, and with tongue!" He protested, but Namjoon and Hoseok just laughed to themselves.

"I was under the intention that you were asking Jin hyung out, so he's our boyfriend." Namjoon looked in to Hoseok's eyes, smiling. "I didn't know he even wanted-" "You are so blind, Hoseok-ah!" Jin threw another pillow, but it hit Yoongi instead. Taehyung separated from Jungkook with a dramatic gasp, and held on to the younger one. Jungkook didn't mind him gripping his ass, and he held on to Taehyung too.

Yoongi picked up the pillow, everyone holding their breath. Jin's eyes filled with a nervous fear. "Yoongi-ya, I'm- sorry- remember all of the times I bought you food?" Jin asked, watching Yoongi as he came around the corner. Yoongi went in to the living room, everyone's eyes on him.

He threw the pillow on top of the other couch, and laid down on top of it.

Jin breathed a heavy sigh of relief while the other five bursted into heavy laughter. "My life is spared!" Jin celebrated his small victory, sitting upright on the couch now.

Jimin watched Taehyung and Jungkook return to their make out session, Jungkook's arms over Taehyung's neck with their bodies pressed against each other in their pajamas.

He jumped down from the counter, and followed the other members in the living room. Namjoon was next to Hoseok who was next to Jin on the couch, since Yoongi was resting on the other one. "Oh no, looks like there's no where for me to sit," Jimin walked over to Namjoon and sat down on his thighs, and Namjoon quickly held him by his hips, out of reflex to keep him from slipping off. "That's the perfect spot to sit." Hoseok looked at Jin, and Jin instantly understood. Their main dancer giggled and sat on Jin's lap, looking over at Jimin with a wide smile. "Jungkookie and Taehyungie can sit there." Jimin motioned down to the space between the four.

Namjoon pulled Jimin up closer, against his chest so he wouldn't continue to slide like he was. Due to his smaller size, Jimin was as light as a child. "Woah," Jimin's stomach flipped inside of him. "N-Namjoon-ah, you're-" "Imagine having it inside of you, then tell me how fucking big he is." Jin interrupted Jimin, knowing exactly what he was going to say. "Wait, what are we even talking about?" Namjoon asked. "Namjoon hyung, you feel huge!" Jimin squirmed in Namjoon's lap, trying to move away from Namjoon's dick. It pressed against his ass, and Namjoon gripped Jimin's waist suddenly. "Don't do that, it's weird." He laid his head on Jimin's shoulder, looking over at Jin.

"Again, have him inside you, and then come complain to me how big he is-" "Okay, Jin hyung, we get it: you and Joonie fucked, move on." Hoseok giggled and leaned back against Jin, helping in telling him he wasn't angry.

"Can we not talk about dick sizes, right now-" "V hyung's is making me weak in the knees, that's all I'm- s-saying!" Jungkook interrupted Yoongi from the kitchen. "Hey, don't make a mess on my clean counter! Or you'll be cleaning up every night for the next two weeks!" Jin scolded, and it didn't take long for the two youngest maknae's to rush in to the living room.

Taehyung squeezed between Jin and Namjoon, and Jungkook sat on his lap. "Jungkookie, what are you in to?" Hoseok placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder on the right, and Jimin did the same. "I-" "What's your biggest kink, come on~" Jimin teased him, placing a hand on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook gulped, watching as Yoongi sat up and cuddled the pillow Jin threw at him.

"Yoongi hyung says first!" Jungkook threw the ball at him, and Yoongi looked up to glare at him. "Ooh, okay! Yoongi hyung, what's-" "Bondage. Now, let me sleep." Yoongi turned over, his back to the room and he laid back down on the couch.

The room quieted, not expecting that from Yoongi.

Jimin cleared his throat as Namjoon shifted under him. "Anyway, Jungkookie, what's yours?" He asked, returning the subject. Jungkook thought for a moment. "When I want fucked, pet names. If I wanna fuck someone else, probably bondage, too." He announced, looking down at the floor. "Are we all switches?" Hoseok asked. "Well, I definitely can't fuck you guys." Jimin shrugged, and everyone, including Yoongi laughed at that.