73

Taehyung led Jungkook back to his hotel room, where he again spanked his ass before closing that door as well. "Ah, hyung don't do it so hard-" "Shh," Taehyung hushed him with a kiss. Jungkook hadn't gotten the chance to place his key card in his pocket, so Taehyung grabbed it from him and threw it on the ground. He moved Jungkook into the wall, grabbing his waist.

Jungkook shifted his weight to the left, so he could grind his cock on Taehyung's thigh. Moans slipped between his lips and into the kiss, as Taehyung grabbed his hands. He pulled away from the kiss, and looked into the younger one's eyes. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to see you naked." He kissed Jungkook again, and moved his hands to Jungkook's ass again.

Jungkook bucked his hips upward, rutting against Taehyung with his back to the wall. Between kisses, he was able to get out a few words. "Hyung," He whimpered. "Can't we just hurry up-" "No way, I'm taking my time with you." Taehyung interrupted, a smirk as he grabbed Jungkook and guided him over to his bed. They stepped over the obstacles in their way, and Jungkook collapsed back onto his back on the bed, with Taehyung on top of him.

"I want-" Taehyung cut Jungkook off with a kiss, and slid his hand under his shirt. His fingertips traced along his abs, making Jungkook shiver. He squirmed under Taehyung, trying to find some relief for his crotch but Taehyung kept moving away from him, purposefully teasing. Taehyung entered his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, but not without a fight. Jungkook grabbed at Taehyung's ass before reaching up his back, under his shirt, then his hands traveling to his nipples. His tongue fought back Taehyung's, putting up a fight.

Taehyung wasn't sure exactly how to put Jungkook in his place, but he did have an idea. He removed his hand from Jungkook's shirt, and placed it on his throat. Jungkook's tongue pulled back and his hands stilled for a moment. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jungkook's throat, and squeezed; slightly at first.

It put Jungkook in his place, alright. His hands reached up to Taehyung's hair instead, and his legs clung to his waist, hips thrusting up in desperation for relief. Taehyung smirked against his lips, completely dominating over Jungkook as he fell between his fingertips.

Taehyung separated their kiss, and opened his eyes to look at Jungkook. He was only choking him lightly, so he would still be able to talk. "F-uck..." Jungkook went speechless, moving his hands down to Taehyung's. He applied more pressure on Taehyung's hand, so Taehyung decided to choke him a little more. "A-ahh~" Jungkook's hips stuttered against Taehyung's.

"Don't be such a brat, bunny. You'll do as I say, got it?" Taehyung told him, releasing his grip. Jungkook panted as Taehyung started undressing him. As his pants were off and thrown to the ground, Taehyung noticed a wet spot on his boxers. "H-hyung..." "Did you cum already, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, out of surprise, looking up at the younger boy. Jungkook hesitated before nodding his head, taking deep breaths in calming down his quick heart beat.

"Wow, alright then-" "Please, keep going though." Jungkook interrupted, opening his eyes to look at Taehyung. His pupils were blown out and his eyes sparkled. "Okay, all the way?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed and Taehyung stripped himself, so they were both naked.

While he was kissing and giving love bites to Jungkook's stomach, and thighs, Taehyung slowly jerked himself off, keeping his body interested. Jungkook whined at the overstimulation, as Taehyung occasionally brushed a finger or two over the small hole between his thighs. Jungkook always bucked his hips, trying to get them inside but Taehyung didn't allow it.

Taehyung was leaking precum on his stomach and the bedsheets, and between Jungkook's thighs were littered with hickeys and red bite marks. His abs had red marks and a few hickeys here and there, but a lot smaller. Jungkook was a moaning, overstimulated mess and Taehyung hadn't even fingered him yet.