129

"Kook-ah, your turn." Hoseok gave a kiss to Jimin's inner thighs - then licked a stripe of cum up to Jimin's entrance, practically cleaning them off. Jimin shivered and Jungkook finally removed his fingers. "I suppose I'll go easy on you, darling." Jungkook said as he switched spots with Hoseok. Jimin hardly absorbed what he said, their eyes were closed and all they could hear was their pounding heartbeat. Taehyung and Jungkook wondered how it was still humanly possible for Jimin to still be just as needy and just as wet as over an hour ago.

After a moment Jimin understood what Jungkook had said, and sighed a big breath of relief. "Wait -" Jimin tugged hard on the rope on their hands, and Jungkook glanced up at them. "Play fair, baby. It's my turn with your lovely pussy." He warned, and began rubbing his cock over Jimin's pussy, sighing. Jimin gulped and tried to relax, but the anticipation was killing them on what Jungkook meant by 'easy'. Was he really going to go gentle? Or was it a statement of diversion?

"Ah- hmm," Jimin's throat began to hurt, they were feeling thirsty and the back of their mouth felt cotton-dry. Jungkook began pushing inside, and immediately his head tossed back. Jimin tried to keep their eyes open long enough to watch Jungkook enjoy the feeling. Before he started moving, he captured Jimin under him, in a classic position to fuck them. "Ah-" A moan got stuck in Jimin's throat when Jungkook started to move in and out. " -can feel sir's cum coating my cock, darling, and you - dammit you feel so good..." Jungkook sighed, thrusting in sharply and pulling back slowly.

When Jimin opened their eyes, they saw Jungkook's arm reach for something. They saw a quick glimpse, and semi-panicked. "N-no, Kookie please, pl-please," Tears were rolling down Jimin's red cheeks now, but Jungkook only smirked as he turned on the vibrator to the second setting, of four. "AAH!" It hurt more than it felt good, their clit was way past overstimulation and it shot sparks of pain up through their stomach, and their toes tingled, going numb all over again.

"Jungkookie it hurts!" Jimin sobbed, squirming frantically. The rope on their wrists were grinding against their skin, causing a burning feeling and their hands were heating quickly. They could feel sweat on their spine, and upper back. "K-Kookie please! Please!" Jimin's volume increased and Jungkook smirked between Jimin's breasts, sucking hickeys on the inner side and outer side. "Kook-ah..." Jimin quieted and tightened on Jungkook's cock, causing a wet noise to sound that made Jungkook start fucking them faster. Jungkook removed the vibrator and moved to Jimin's nipples. He sucked gently, and Jimin pulsed in response. With half of their body numb, it felt like Jungkook was hitting their stomach.

"Mmh... s-slow down...Kookie..." Jimin was feeling lightheaded, and their shoulders were starting to ache from the awkward position of their hands behind their back.

Jungkook noticed a sudden difference, he slowed down a bit because he was now having to use actual effort, versus Jimin's body making it easy to slide in and out. "Hey," Jungkook tilted Jimin's head up, and their tired eyes from both of them met.

Jimin suddenly did not look well.

"Ah -" Jungkook pulled out, which made Taehyung and Hoseok perk up because they knew Jungkook hadn't finished yet. Jungkook told himself he wasn't going to stop unless Jimin used their safeword, but something was pulling at his chest to either pause or stop completely. That was up to Jimin at the end, not himself.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's shimmering lips, and used his right hand to brush Jimin's hair away from their eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. It took a while for Jimin to comprehend what exactly he was asking. "Ev-everything hurts..." Jimin whined, talking in a whisper because they were too overwhelmed, and didn't want anyone knowing. "Let me start with these." Jungkook reached under Jimin and fumbled with the rope for a moment, before he was able to undo it and Jimin's hands were free. "Shit, hyung-ah," Jungkook turned towards Hoseok and the older one rushed over, half dressed like Taehyung (but comfortable).