53

Jimin was startled, and turned slightly to see Taehyung smiling at him. "You scared me, Tae!" He hit him with the kitchen towel, but Taehyung wasn't phased. "Sorry." Was all he said, slipping between Jimin's legs. Jimin looked down, continuously having trouble with eye-contact in certain positions. He felt Taehyung's hand on his chin and he looked up at him. "Pretty boy." Taehyung smiled, making butterflies swarm in Jimin's stomach.

Taehyung noticed how weirded out Jimin looked, and he frowned. "Sorry, are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah, I just...I just learned, I one hundred percent do hate butterflies in every single way." Jimin told him, and he giggled at him. "Do I give you butterflies, Minnie~?" Taehyung teased, running his hands over Jimin's stomach. Jimin flinched, and wanted to pull away but also lean in to it at the same time- so he froze. "Yes, now shut it." He mumbled, and pushed his head against Taehyung's chest.

"Minnie, I'm running out of room~" Hoseok whined, giving a little nudge to Jimin. "Oh- right." Jimin straightened up and grabbed some of the damp dishes, and started to dry them off. "Hey, only people who can kiss him on the lips gets to call him Minnie. Humph." Taehyung glared playfully at Hoseok, after giving a little kiss to Jimin's lips. Jimin froze for a moment, not expecting it, but then he resumed his task. "I could kiss him, I've just never asked because...well, I'd want him to like it and consent to it." Hoseok stuck his tongue out at Taehyung, wiggling his hips a bit too. "I consent." Jimin butted in the conversation, blushing as he felt Taehyung and Hoseok's eyes on him but continuously smirking. "Oy, I thought I was special~" Taehyung pulled Jimin closer to him, and before Jimin realized it, he wrapped his legs tightly around Taehyung's waist. "You-are, but you also don't know what goes on in my busy brain." Jimin gently tapped his forehead, squinting at him.

Taehyung lifted Jimin up by his thighs from the counter, and moved his hands up so he was now holding him by the ass. "Maybe not all of the time," Jimin gasped, "but I do know what goes on when I do this~" He told him, propping Jimin up on his waist and the counter, so he could run his hands up Jimin's spine and back down to his ass, gripping the plump flesh roughly. "H-hey, that's mean!" Jimin schooched back, and reached for another newly washed dish.

"It's not mean if you ask for it." Hoseok mumbled to him, and then furiously washed on a dish that would've been cleaned by running water over it. Jimin was about to hit him, when Taehyung dove into his neck and started biting along his collarbones and shoulder lines. Shifting, Jimin quickly shut his mouth so he wouldn't be moaning with a little Jungkook and a giggling Yoongi just on the other side of the wall.

Hoseok giggled to himself, finding room for more dishes since Jimin had gotten distracted- forced to get distracted, really. Taehyung felt palpitations in Jimin's chest, and his hands released their grip on Jimin's ass to move, and Jimin squeaked out a muffled moan into his neck, to which only he could hear. "Quit it!" Jimin whisper-yelled to him.

A panting Yoongi hung on to the corner of the wall next to Jimin, catching all of their attentions. "Number one, if Taehyung can fuck Jimin over the counter without consequences, I wanna fuck Hoseok next. Secondly, I lost J.K." Yoongi lifted a finger, closing his eyes and moving his head down. "You lost Kookie?!" Jimin yelled at him. "I may or may not have said, that I'd beat him outside- then he could freely, run around chasing nothing." Yoongi explained a little more.

Hoseok shoved the kitchen faucet off, and rung out the rag in his hand quickly. "When you pant like that, it's super hot. But when you lose a child it makes me want to bit your neck so hard, you bleed out." He chirped at Yoongi, and rushed past him to the front door.

"Does that count for a blood kink?" Yoongi yelled after him, turning around a little while Taehyung let Jimin down from the counter. "No!" Hoseok yelled as the door opened, and he disappeared outside. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, while Taehyung and Jimin followed after Hoseok.

Yoongi heard the door close, and his posture straighted. A little smile formed, and he crept downstairs to make sure the three remaining members were out of sight. They were, and that was Yoongi's cue. Rushing back upstairs, he went in to the bathroom and pulled open the shower curtain.

"Rawr!" Jungkook jumped out at him, and Yoongi caught him against his chest. "They're looking for you baby, they fell for it!" Yoongi chuckled, ruffling Jungkook's hair. "Hehe, yes! An' Joonie-" Jungkook gasped, snapped his head to the doorway and then back to Yoongi. "Did Joonie go?" He asked, a little drool leaving his lips from being so excited. "No, bub, just Taehyungie, Jiminie and Hoseokie." Yoongi reached up with his shirt and attempted to wipe the drool off of his chin. Jungkook grunted, shaking his head as he closed his eyes tightly. "Oh just let hyungie get it-" Yoongi giggled at his resistant behavior, but Jungkook turned around, shaking his head harder. Huffing, Yoongi kissed Jungkook's head and while he was giggling, Yoongi wiped the salvia off of his face with a nearby towel instead.

"Anyway," Yoongi changed the situation before Jungkook could stomp at him, noticing his pout forming. "Even though this is funny, it isn't nice to leave hyungs worrying so let's go see them, yeah?" He told him, smiling, exposing his teeth shyly. "Yeah yeah!" Jungkook reached for Yoongi's hand and gave a small tug. Yoongi shook his head, he was going nuts for this side of Jungkook and he felt so cutesy that it almost made him aggressive.

Yoongi helped Jungkook out of the bathroom, since it was obvious his headspace was getting smaller.  He remembers reading somewhere that some people can be a year old, and even less; known as baby space. He also read that it meant the little really trusted their caregiver. Yoongi was content with that- not only because they were dating. He would still love little Jungkook, and frankly, even though he was the maknae of the group, and could be overwhelming sometimes, Yoongi doubted he would ever not love Jeon Jeongguk.

Holding his hand, Yoongi watched Jungkook carefully as they went down the stairs, and the little one stumbled slightly in leaving the house. Yoongi would carry him if he wasn't so buff nowadays.

"You found him!" Jimin smiled brightly, providing more dopamine in Yoongi's brain. Yoongi nodded firmly, a small smile forming on his face, along with Hoseok's and Taehyung's. "Hi, baby!" Jimin opened his arms as he jogged over to Jungkook, and the boy giggled with a shy grin. Jimin sat down in the lawn and Jungkook immediately collapsed into his lap, giggling more with Jimin while Hoseok and Taehyung made their way over.