76

When Jin emerged from the bathroom, the sight on the hotel bed gave him a boner at an almost-concerning rate, under the white towel wrapped around his tan waist. He was wearing a shirt, but after the muffled scream he heard from Jimin he rushed out to see what was happening.

Namjoon was holding Jimin's legs apart and down, while his head was between them, most likely eating him out- with the way Jimin's body twisted and arched, and the moans of utter pleasure he was crying out. There was a pillow over his face, and it drew Jin's eyes to Yoongi and Taehyung. Taehyung was sucking on his left nipple, and Yoongi was on the other side. Their hands roamed down and around Jimin's body, red marks from all three pairs of hands Jin could already see from twelve feet away.

Jimin's smaller figure underneath of Taehyung and Namjoon's larger ones just made it even more arousing, it was clear there was no way of escaping. Jimin thrashed around, and Jin heard a cry of desperation from him and he tried to pull away. Yoongi traced up his stomach to his chest, in an attempt to distract him from Namjoon's tongue.

As Jin approached closer, he could hear the wet sounds of Jimin's pussy against Namjoon's mouth, occasionally- Jimin's moans were louder, even against the pillow, he had to be practically screaming if he was at that volume. Jin watched with a smirk as Jimin's thighs trembled, trying to close due to the massive pleasure and he looked like he would cum any second.

"You're overstimulating the poor thing..." Jin walked over and put a hand in Yoongi's hair, causing him to stiffen and he pulled away from Jimin's chest after kissing the hot skin. "Just look at him, he can't even move- he doesn't even know what to do." He chuckled and looked at Yoongi, who was also smirking down at Jimin.

Jimin's tiny hands gripped the pillow over his face so tightly, heart beating so loud and quickly in his chest that Taehyung could feel it occasionally as he roamed his hands across his chest. Yoongi kept his hands on his body and looked down at Namjoon, who was now sucking gently on Jimin's clit. Jin chuckled as Yoongi squirmed in his spot and resituated, assuming he himself was getting a little impatient.

"Fuck!" Jimin screamed and had Yoongi and Jin turn to him quickly, out of concern, then his hips spasmed against Namjoon's mouth and they realized he was cumming. Taehyung circled his tongue around Jimin's nipple and sucked it into his mouth, moaning around it and Jimin felt like he might just pass out any second if Namjoon kept flicking his tongue right against his clit like he was.

He was throbbing so hard, all he wanted was something inside of him, he didn't care in the moment about any of the consequences- he could feel his own cum leak from his hole into Namjoon's mouth, his tongue sink just slightly inside to gather some to swallow. Jimin's hand trembled as it reached for Namjoon's head, begging for mercy on his deprived cunt. Namjoon smirked and slowed down his movements a bit, feeling Jimin's wet muscles slowly pulse against his tongue.

"Hmm, how good does he taste?" Jin asked Namjoon, admiring how Jimin was out of breath and panting, wanting to move the pillow from his face but Taehyung wouldn't allow it. Namjoon pulled away from Jimin's pussy with a wet squelch and Jimin whined, and Jin watched as his hole fluttered from the loss, wanting more yet so overstimulated. "So fucking good, never wanna stop." Namjoon told him, and Jimin cried at his words as he went back to sucking on his clit. Jimin clawed at the pillow and his body shook violently.

"Wonder how long our baby can keep this up..." Taehyung whispered, giving Jimin's chest a break while he leaned back to watch Jimin struggle to absorb all of the pleasure coursing through his body. "Probably not long, I bet. He'll break, poor thing, with Namjoon's tongue making his pretty pussy feel so good he'll start crying any minute." Jin continued to pet Yoongi's hair as he started to mark up Jimin's skin again, biting and sucking down his stomach.