50

After breakfast, Namjoon knocked on his bedroom door to get Jin's attention. He must've been really hurt to hide away like he was.

"You can't lock me out of my own room, Jin hyung." Namjoon giggled. He tried the doorknob, but it was locked. "Lemme in~" He whined on. The door unlocked and Namjoon slipped inside, a little smile on his face. "Hi baby~" He closed the door behind him. Walking over to where Jin was in his bed, Jin shifted more under the covers, hiding his face.

"Listen, baby..." Namjoon sat down on the edge of his bed, not curling up next to him like he normally would. He needed to give Jin space. The elder made it perfectly clear that he was deeply upset.

"I'm sorry, honest. I'm sorry for telling manager-nim, I just didn't want to hide anymore. I should've asked you first- even a few times, more than once just to make sure. I want us to be happy, and to express ourselves without the worry of the judgement from other people. I love you." Namjoon told him, rubbing his thigh nervously. After Jin remained silent, he laid down behind him and spooned him, wrapping his arms around Jin's waist. Jin grunted, but let Namjoon wrap him against his warm chest.

"I'm sorry...It was selfish of me, to do what only I want. I want everyone to know you belong to me, and that we're happy together...and no one else can have you." Namjoon said.

Jin's heart warmed, but he still felt the slightest bit upset. His hands were at his chest, so he lowered them so they overlapped on Namjoon's larger ones. Namjoon smiled and leaned in to Jin's neck, kissing the side and part of his shoulder. Jin flinched, causing Namjoon to giggle and move away. "Are you ticklish there too~?" He asked, but before he could move Jin pushed his hips back, pressing his ass on Namjoon's thighs. Namjoon felt Jin shift his legs under the covers.

"Baby~" Namjoon whined, pressing a little in to Jin's waist. His hips jerked back in surprise, putting more pressure on Namjoon'd groin. "Are you doing that on purpose? Are you ignoring me?" Namjoon asked. He peeked over Jin's shoulder to try and see his face, but was unsuccessful. "Is your plan to give me the silent treatment on top of blue balls?" Jin started giggling. "Is that your plan? Huh?" Namjoon flipped Jin on to his back and pulled the covers down, revealing Jin's shining smile on his tan face.

"There's my pretty boy." Namjoon smiled down at him, and gave a kiss to his boyfriend's full, pink lips. Jin was smiling into the kiss, and that made Namjoon's heart leap in his chest. He loved that feeling. His heart beat even faster when Jin's teeth caught on his bottom lip, and pulled it into his own mouth, sucking on it gently. Namjoon's arms shook, having to hold him up, and a deep moan slipped out of his throat. Jin's smile grew against Namjoon's lips, and as his hands went over his neck, he forced his tongue inside of Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon's stomach twisted, unsure of where Jin's boldness was coming from- but he didn't want to complain, it was a pleasurable surprise.

Jin could feel heat radiating from Namjoon's cheeks. In his head, he thought 'Well this is easier than I thought.'

Jin decided to test how far he could take things, with him in control. Namjoon always started things, and kept Jin a squirming mess. However, Jin now was interested in knowing if Namjoon was a switch, this whole time.

He shifted his hips and moved his thigh up between Namjoon's legs, and started to grind his thigh on his groin. "Ah," Namjoon moaned out, and a whispered curse followed afterward. Jin applied more pressure, tugging Namjoon's hair occasionally. He knew Namjoon was struggling to keep himself up, so he decided to fix that problem too. He pulled away from Namjoon and flipped them, and planted his ass on Namjoon's cock. He was already hard through his pants, and Jin tisked at him, smirking.

"Fuck, Jin- where is this coming from? It's really hot- aah," Namjoon reached up and grabbed Jin's hips, trying to stop his movements but Jin was stronger, being on top of him. Jin circled his hips on Namjoon's lap, taking his time in teasing his lover. "I...thought you were angry at me- God I swear, if you suddenly stop and walk away, I'm going to lock you out of your own room." Namjoon tried to speak to him. Jin just shook his head, and began to slide his hands under Namjoon's shirt. His hands rubbed over his erect nipples, and felt Namjoon's lower back arch at the touch. His mouth opened slightly to release gasped moans, and lips turning red from constant biting from his own teeth. Jin never wanted to forget the sight.

Namjoon had mixed feelings on being underneath of Jin, however, he supposed it gave him a feel of what Jin was occasionally going through. He supposed they would need to switch sides eventually, so they could understand each other better- Namjoon just felt as he should be treating Jin, the other way around.

Jin got up and spread Namjoon's legs, and moved down between them. He grabbed Namjoon's pants by the waistband and pulled them down.

"W-with all respect, J-Jin hyung- if you stop I'm never talking to you again. This is terrifying." Namjoon whined above him, and as Jin looked up at him with a pleasantly-surprised smirk, Namjoon huffed, realizing how submissive he was being. "I'm serious, I have no idea what's happening here, and I don't want you to stop but you might, and you're not saying anything to me." He explained, leaning up to prop himself up on his elbows, to see his boyfriend a little better.

Jin completely removed Namjoon's pants, and then his own. Namjoon's heart beat sporadically, nervous yet excited on what was running around on Jin's sexy head.

Jin leaned up, just less than an inch away from Namjoon's face. He glanced down at his lips and back up to his eyes, causing Namjoon to gasp in a short breath. Nibbling on his bottom lip, Namjoon was praying Jin was about to say something.

"I know, you're easily overwhelmed with touch. It's fun." Jin cocked his head and pushed Namjoon down on to his back, and got back on his lap. A little moan sounded from Namjoon, he could feel Jin's ass right on his dick and it felt like the most real he could ever get. Jin knew he was hard, but after feeling him through his boxers he felt the slightest sympathy for the younger one. The fabric was fighting to keep a wet spot forming, from the large amount of precum leaking from his tip.

"Fuck me, and I'll forgive you. Or, all you have to do is just lay there, and I'll just fuck myself on you instead." Jin giggled on the inside, Namjoon tossed his head back at his dirty words and his hands shook as they reached for Jin's thighs. Jin brought his legs up so they were now spread on the outside of Namjoon's waist, so he could reach them. "Pretty, aren't they, Joonie?" Jin lead him on, placing his larger hands on his thighs. Namjoon sighed, gripping Jin's inner thighs roughly. The veins in his arms and hands flexed through the skin, and Jin would've literally folded over if he didn't want to stay in control.

Jin moved his hips back and forth, rubbing Namjoon's cock over his entrance, and occasionally rubbing his own length on his. "Fuck, let me fuck you hyungie, please." Namjoon closed his eyes and bucked his hips up, like a dog in rut; desperately searching for a tight hole to wrap around his cock. "Are you answering my question, Joonie? Are you fucking me, or am I going to have to do it myself- because looking at you right now, I don't think you're capable of even touching yourself." Jin told him, leaning over Namjoon and casting his body over his.

Namjoon no longer regretted ratting out their relationship.