36

Since it was Sunday, Jimin had taken the day off to go shopping for a new mirror. He needed a full body mirror to sit perfectly on his floor, and he just had to hope he could find a cheap one.

Jimin found himself in a home decor store, and after finding soft pillows and decorative sheets, he found a small section of mirrors. Most of them were small, probably for bathrooms or to hang above desks full of makeup.

Turning the corner, Jimin gasped in excitement at the multiple full-body mirrors. Fixing the black hood on his head he looked at the price. It wasn't too bad for a mirror with a wooden barrier. Simple, but some of them were expensive based upon the wood.

"Need help?"

"Oh!" Jimin jumped up to his feet and made eye-contact with an employee. "Sorry, you frightened me." He chuckled nervously and adjusted the hoodie he was wearing, pulling the hood down to reveal his thin fluffy hair. "Oh, I apologize." The male worker gave a quick bow and they both laughed it off.

"But um, I don't think I'll need help, thank you though." Jimin told him, and he left as soon as he arrived. Just a few moments later he found a perfect sized (and priced) mirror, and he carefully placed it in his cart before leaving the living room section.

It was definately awkward wheeling around a huge mirror like he was, but once he reached the front of the store, a new store caught his eye. It was a part of the store that was darkened, so you couldn't see the inside. There was a dog collar by the store name, that read 'Nighttime'. Jimin didn't know what it was, but he hasn't seen any store like it before.

"Eh, might as well."

And Jimin then found himself in front of the doors of the mysterious shop. There was a message on the door, that read:

"Customers must be twenty years of Korean age to enter and make purchases inside of Nighttime, and please note a type of identification might be required to confirm payments. No children of any type or age are allowed inside of the store. Thanks ;)"

'If it's a casino or a bar, that's super boring.' Jimin rolled his eyes as he opened the dark door, and unusually, a bell did not ring above his head, but one did ring in his head.

Jimin's body froze at the things he was met with. His eyes darted around the multiple shelves and displays, canvases and signs. Out of his peripherals he saw someone walking towards him, and he temporarily unfroze.

"Ever been in a store like this before?" A female worker asked him, a little smirk on her lipstick red lips. Jimin blinked as a response. She wore knee-high stockings and black platform boots, leggings and a white T-shirt with the store's information on it. Her long brown hair was tied back in a pony tail, revealing cherry earrings and some type of leather choker around her neck.

She chuckled, and naturally Jimin relaxed. "It's cool if not, I can help you get used to the environment. Unless you don't want help." She offered, a glove-encased hand coming out to prop on her left hip. Jimin swallowed before speaking. "U-um...sure." He didn't want to be rude, and certainly didn't want to look like he lived under a rock or anything.

"Alrighty. First of all, I'm Taeyeon." She introduced herself and led Jimin over to the left side of the store. His cheeks blushed pink, realizing what the store actually was- however, his interest and curiosity didn't change.

"So, whether you're with a girl or a guy, these are our customer's favorite vibrators to use for foreplay." Taeyeon jumped right in to the subject, reaching up on a middle shelf and handing Jimin a thick white vibrator. "From left to right, these work with cords, then batteries, and others have Bluetooth remotes for extra spice." She smirked at him and admired the different colors, sizes, and shapes of the objects. "You can actually flick this one on," Taeyeon grabbed a purple vibrator and handed it to Jimin.

"It's what we'd call a suction vibrator- and it's exactly what it sounds like." As Jimin held the quiet, vibrating toy in his hands, Taeyeon rotated it a bit more and a soft suction attached to his palm. "It's, obviously- for the clit but you can get as creative as you want. It's really not a harsh sucking, but some people relate it to oral sex." Taeyeon explained, moving the suction to the pad of Jimin's first finger.

Now imaging what it was for, Jimin had to fight the urge to grind his thighs together. And even though he had zero experience with any type of sex toy (barely his own fingers as well) he was very much intrigued now.

Taeyeon took the vibrator from him and turned it off, placing it carefully back on the glass shelf. "And then right next to these in the corner, we have different dildos and strap-ons, and plugs and such. It's all an organized mess, honestly." She giggled and took a few steps, that Jimin immediately followed. His eyes wandered to a small 'plug' with a bright silver heart on the end. It was pretty.

"Yeah...t-they're pretty." Jimin told her- and it just hit him that he hasn't spoken a word yet. "Ah okay, good to know you can talk." Taeyeon playfully told him, giving a laugh that caused Jimin to smile too. "Between these few aisles we have more of the sensory-related things, from perfume to lube to feathers and things." She led Jimin to the center-left of the store and his eyes caught on a pink-fuzzy something, and it looked so incredibly soft and fluffy...

"Then there's blindfolds- oh and just here," Taeyeon handed Jimin a red candle with a lid on top. "We have carefully made candles with different scents for temperature play, and a few different ice molds too." She showed off the different displays, then moved to the right side of the store.

Most of the lingerie, clothes, masks and floggers took up the right side of the store, as well as candies like lollipops and fancy chocolates. The store was definately eye-opening for Jimin, who has hardly any sexual encounters with just himself.

And when Jimin found himself at the cash register an hour later, with four little surprises for himself, he discovered more: sex toys were expensive. So, Jimin limited it to a vibrator, some rope, and a bottle of cherry-scented (and flavored) lube.