05

After the interview the members went off to practice dancing. In the practice room Jimin went to change in the changing rooms, when he accidentally walked in on Yoongi. "Oh I'm sorry hyung!" Jimin squeaked and turned around. "I didn't know you were changing, I'm sorry." He closed his eyes tight. Luckily Yoongi was still wearing his boxer shorts, but he saw some red smudges on his thighs and he wasn't sure if it was his imagination or not.

"It's fine, you can go in now." Yoongi walked out in sweatpants. "Hyung, wait." Jimin bit on his bottom lip. "What?" Yoongi asked. "Um...a-are you okay?" He asked nervously. His eyes met Yoongi's; cold and dark. "Yeah." Yoongi always kept his words limited, but by the look in his eyes it seemed this time he had so much more he wanted to say. Jimin allowed him to walk away while he went to change.

He locked the door even though he knew everyone else was already changed. Jimin took a deep breath and removed his shirt, dropping the fabric on the bench inside of the small room. He looked in the mirror and his eyes caught on the scars along his chest from recent surgeries. His right hand traveled up his torso, sliding along his hip, his side, and eventually his chest. His cheeks blushed a dark pink as he felt his abdomen tighten and twist.

"Fuck, no." Jimin cursed in a whisper, grabbing his tank top to change in to. He could only hope his members wouldn't see the white scars on his pecks, or along his sides. He pulled off his jeans and folded them nicely on top of his shirt. Jimin's eyes traveled up his legs in the mirror, to his thighs and eventually locked on the white fabric clung to his waist and inner thighs. Heat rose up his body, causing goosebumps to appear along his skin that made him shiver. "Why are you doing this now..." Jimin closed his eyes, gulping shallowly.

Anytime he was in the mood, his body didn't agree. And when his body was in the mood, his mind didn't agree. Jimin could never get the two to sync up, he's been trying for about three years now.

He opened his eyes with a scoff, trying not to think about the elevating arousal going through his body. It certainly wasn't because of a shirtless Yoongi, that was just a coincidence...right? "Damnit, damnit." Jimin saw a small dark patch beginning to show on his underwear, and if his face wasn't already blushed red, it definitely was now. A frustrated whine rose in the back of his throat as he grabbed shorts and slipped them on. His mind started to feel fuzzy and his legs tingled.

"Jimin, are you almost done in there?" Hoseok asked as he knocked on the door. "Oh, y-yeah, I'm done." Jimin pulled up his shorts and unlocked the door, opening it to see Hoseok smiling at him. "I'm excited~" He told him. Jimin grabbed his clothes under his arm and placed them by his water bottle and other things.

"Alright everyone, in position for Boy in Luv." Their choreographer clapped and got in the center of the room, and the BTS members quickly shuffled into their places.

It was eleven o'clock at night, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jimin were still practicing while Jin and Namjoon went out to pickup dinner for them all. Jimin was still aroused, he couldn't honestly help it and it was very obvious. During parts in the choreography when their hands would slip over or close to their groin or thighs, Hoseok saw him sneak his hand between his legs a few times. He wasn't going to say anything, though.

"I think, that's good for today." Hoseok announced to Jungkook and Jimin. "I'm still messy on the bridge, I should keep practicing." Jungkook looked in the mirror. His hair was matted to his head with sweat, his tank top slipped to the side to reveal his abs. Jimin was red in the face and sweating just as much, and Hoseok was chugging his water bottle. "I think you can stop for tonight, Jungkookie. Don't you have a math exam tomorrow? You'll need to rest." Jimin told him, giving him a side hug.

"Yeah, but...I don't want to be behind or bring anyone down." Jungkook pouted and looked down at his feet. "You aren't-" Jimin was cut off when the doors of the practice room opened. "You guys are still here? It's so late." Their manager chuckled and walked over to the members, who all quickly bowed.

"We were just getting ready to leave, manager-nim." Hoseok explained, looking at Jungkook. "Ah, okay. Jungkook-ssi, how is school going? Good?" His manager asked and patted his shoulder. "Yeah, going good. I'm excited to get it over with soon." Jungkook let out a nervous giggle. His manager's larger hand slid up his shoulder to the back of his neck, and he started rubbing the skin, causing goosebumps to erupt all over Jungkook's body. "That's good. I don't want you to be overly stressed, you're doing such a good job at balancing things, Jungkook-ah, really..." The older man smiled. Jungkook's heart skipped a few beats, he could hear his own heartbeat in his ears- yet he forced out a laugh. "Thank you, manager-nim." He got out, swallowing nervously. "Any time..."

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you soon, hyung. I just need to change first." Jimin told Hoseok as he disappeared out of the practice room. "He said Namjoon and Jin hyung are back at the dorm with dinner, so we should get moving." Jimin noticed how uncomfortable Jungkook looked. He was looking at Jimin like he had just seen something he shouldn't have.

He gave a quick bow to his manager and went to change in the small changing room. The first thing he did was lock the door- he always did.

"So, any girls interested in you yet?" Jungkook watched his manager walk away, and he felt the air around him clear a bit. He wasn't sure why. "U-um...no-no?" He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, grabbing his shirt. "I don't really talk to them..." Jungkook stood back up and the gasp he was supposed to let out got caught in his throat. "You should, your body's very nice; you could attract them to a watch a performance or two some time." His manager looked Jungkook in his big brown eyes. Jungkook felt his cheeks blush from the praise. "Thank you, m-manager-nim. I'm going to go get changed now." He gave a quick bow and smiled at him. "Okay, good night Jungkook-ah. Just continue what you're doing, you're doing a really great job." He winked at him and Jungkook giggled. "I will, thank you." Jungkook bowed again and escaped to the changing room.

He breathed a heavy breath of relief, locking the door quickly. Jungkook looked in the mirror and realized how red his face was. His muscles were back to being as tight as cement, and his lips were red from nervously licking and sucking on them.

Why was he so uncomfortable? His manager was just encouraging him and praising him for his hard work...

Right?