34

When Jimin stepped in to the shower, all of his anxiety seemed to wash away with the water. He sighed, keeping his hair out of his face while he rinsed his face, legs trembling from holding him up all day long. While he wasn't dancing or working out, he forced himself to stand while working on his music to 'be more productive'.

Sitting criss-cross on the shower floor, Jimin shivered as the hot water went down his spine, warming his cold body of the outside temperatures. His hands relaxed in his lap and he bowed his head, letting the water stream down and across his face once the rest of his body was used to the temperature. He smiled, Jimin hasn't felt comfortable alone like this in a while. Where it came from he wasn't sure, but he wasn't complaining.

He grunted as he reached up for shampoo on the nearest shelf, and washed and conditioned his hair while sitting. After a few minutes he stood up and started to wash his body, the hot water relaxing his muscles and resetting his mind.

However, when he turned around to face the shower head to rinse his chest, he felt a hand slip between his legs on his inner thigh. "AH!" Jimin screamed and turned around quickly, his arms immediately flying out to hit whoever was standing behind him.

There was no one.

"Holy shit!" Jimin cursed and placed a hand over his rapid heart, trying to calm himself down. It had felt so real, and even more so like Namjoon's hand.

Which reminded him of Expensive Girl.

"Ew, no." Jimin covered his face at the song that started to replay in his head- Namjoon didn't know he knew about the song. Once he was calmed down, Jimin was out of the shower as soon as he was finished with cleaning up. He changed in to a long-sleeve shirt and loose pants, and soon left the bathroom to check in on his members.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" "Nothing, sorry..." "You said we were cool, so keep up to it, okay?" "I didn't mean it like that hyungie, I just wanted a hug." "Well you don't need to grab my thigh-" "It was an accident, I'm sorry."

He heard arguing from the kitchen, so he walked in and saw Taehyung and Jungkook. "Hey guys, what's up?" Jimin asked, trying to cool the situation before he asked what was wrong. "Nothing much-" "I heard you scream in the shower, are you okay?" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung, his front half turned to Jimin. Taehyung scoffed at him.

"Oh, yeah~ I thought I felt a hand on me but no one was there...I scared myself." Jimin chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "It was a ghost." Jungkook giggled.

Jimin turned away but he heard Taehyung snarl at Jungkook. "It's rude to interrupt, Jungkook- it's a bad habit you have and it's really annoying."

"Why are you so pissy because I wanted a hug from you?" "I'm not pissy, and don't give me attitude."

Then, they were yelling so loudly that every member rushed in to the kitchen to make sure it wouldn't get physical, and to calm down the situation.

"What is going on, you two?!" Hoseok asked, standing between Taehyung and Jungkook between the kitchen island and sink. "He has a crush on me and I told him I-" "Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled, and it was a real yell. Not an embarrassed, whiney yell but his voice dropped an octave or two. Jimin and Yoongi flinched, they had hardly ever heard Jungkook yell like that; like a pissed off bear.

"Jungkook has a crush on me, and I've told him no multiple times but he keeps- just, pissing me off!" Taehyung told Hoseok, glaring at Jungkook. "That isn't for you to say, Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled again. "A 'hyung' would be nice from you, for once!" Taehyung fired back.

"HEY!"

Jimin only flinched again, because a cold hand grabbed his left one. He turned and saw Yoongi's pale hand gripping his hand so hard that the elder's hand was turning red. "H-hyung...are you okay?" Jimin asked, trying to ignore the pain. Yoongi seemed to blink back to reality and he cleared his throat as he released his hand. "Yeah," He looked away, down the hallway as if he had seen something; but nothing was there.

"Everyone just calm down, okay?" Namjoon said, as if he didn't just yell at Taehyung and Jungkook. "Jungkook, Taehyung said he isn't interested, so-" "I know that, I was just giving him a back hug! I don't like him anymore, I understand." Jungkook told him, taking a deep breath. "Okay; and Taehyung, Jungkook is right: it was not your place to say what you said." Namjoon corrected Taehyung. "Look, all I'm saying is that he needs to get his shit together because he keeps flirting with me, and I know he still likes me. I'm not blind." Taehyung told Namjoon, then he turned to Jungkook in the end.

"I don't, hyung." Jungkook stressed the honorific, trying to keep his cool. It was obvious Taehyung was making it a bit difficult. "Yes you do, quit lying-" "I'm not lying! And if I was, at least I don't have a crush on someone three years older than me!" Taehyung's face turned cherry red, and it concerned Jimin for a moment.

"Hey, don't hate on Taehyungie for liking someone older." Hoseok told Jungkook. The younger one sighed. "I didn't mean it like that, Hoseokie hyung-" "You are such a child, Jeongguk!" Taehyung shouted. Jungkook went to say something else but Taehyung stormed off- right in to Jin.

"Taehyung, you need to calm down."

'Oh crap, no way Taehyung has a crush on Jin hyung...' Jimin thought, watching Taehyung's reaction to Jin's affirmative side. His eyes softened and his hands uncoiled from tight fists.

"Yeah, listen to your crush Taehyung." Jungkook crossed his arms across his toned chest. Taehyung's jaw dropped as he turned back to the maknae, and Jin was stunned to say the least.

After Namjoon didn't immediately jump on it, Taehyung jumped on him. "So it's wrong for me to call him out, but not for him to call me out?!" He yelled at Namjoon. "Taehyung, seriously, calm down." Hoseok placed his hands on his shoulders and Taehyung flinched.

Yoongi left the room and Jimin went over to Jungkook, in hopes his presence would help him calm down.

"What you two have said to each other- I've had enough of it. Apologize right now." Namjoon decided, placing his thumb and first finger on his forehead. There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Where did Yoongi go?" Hoseok suddenly asked. He let go of Taehyung after seeing him calm down. "His room, I think...I think the yelling startled him." Jimin told him, nibbling on the tip of his thumb. Hoseok nodded as a sign he heard.

"Taehyung, is Jungkook speaking the truth? Do you really have a crush on me?" Jin asked, bringing back the subject. "I'm sorry, V hyung." Jungkook shifted awkwardly, his tone back to normal. "Y-yeah, he's right..." Taehyung admitted, too frozen to turn around.

Jin blurted it out:
"I'm dating Namjoon."