19

Hoseok jumped up from sleep, his eyes wide and muscles tensed. His pajamas stuck to his body, skin covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. His throat was bone dry yet he couldn't move.

His frantic breathing filled the room, and Hoseok knew he was going to start hyperventilating but he couldn't stop it. Flashbacks from the recent nightmare clouded his mind, and it felt as if the walls of the dorm room were sinking in on him.

When Jin woke up to struggled whimpers, he looked around and noticed Hoseok was silently crying, with his hands balled tightly in to fists that captured the sides of his blanket. "Hey, Hobi-" Hoseok gasped and flinched so hard that he hit the top of his head on the bottom of the top bunk. "Hey, hey~ It's okay, it's Seokjin hyung." Jin relaxed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, slowly moving forward to calming him down.

"You're safe, all of us are here with you. I'm here." Jin assured him, looking in to Hoseok's terrified eyes. After a glance over his shoulder Hoseok whimpered and cuddled in to Jin's chest, wrapping his arms tightly around his torso. "You're okay now. Breathe with me." Jin took Hoseok's hand and interlocked their fingers, leading Hoseok to grip his hand instead of his back.

Taking deep breaths together, Jin got Hoseok's panicked breathing under control and his body to cool down a bit by removing his shirt. The fan blowing softly in the right corner didn't seem to be much help.

"I'm sorry-" "No no, Hoseokie don't be sorry. You were scared, it's normal. And see? I told you it would be okay." Jin smiled softly down at Hoseok, and Hoseok gave a little smile back. "Do you want to stay up a little longer, or go back to sleep?" He asked. "I think I can go to sleep now..." Hoseok nodded and let go of Jin, but he was instantly stabbed with the cold in his chest. Jin noticed so he quickly laid down and pulled Hoseok down next to him, spooning him to keep him warm. Hoseok smiled and cuddled in to Jin's arm, feeling safe again.

However, he couldn't go back to sleep. After Jin fell asleep about ten minutes later, Hoseok wondered if Yoongi was awake. He knew the elder one didn't like to cuddle, but sometimes he could get away with it if Yoongi was tired enough.

So, Hoseok creeped out from his bunk with Jin, and turned to get up with Yoongi. He crawled up next to him, admiring his fluffy mint-dyed hair sprawled out on his pillow. The Tshirt he was wearing showed some of his scars, however none of them were new and were healing well. That made Hoseok happy.

He carefully lifted the thin blanket from on top of Yoongi and snuggled close, not waking him up.

"Ow." He whispered when a sharp something dug in to his arm. With a pout on his lips he grabbed the unknown object, and lifted it to his face. It was a book. 'I thought hyung didn't like to read...'

Opening the first page, Hoseok began reading. If Yoongi was interested, the book must be spectacular.

He saw me. He saw it, he saw everything. I know he did, because he's looking at me with that look, the look that everybody is giving me now. Like I'm a glass vase that has broken so many times, that they're all just waiting for me to break for the final time. I'm not going to lie, I know I'll break again but I want to survive it. I'm embarrassed he saw me, but I think he's the reason I don't want to not live if I break again. I think he might be the reason I'm feeling this way, all of these stupid butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks getting red when he smiles at me. God it's so cheesy.

'Hmm, hyung is reading a boy-love story?' Hoseok thought as he turned the page, also wondering why the pages weren't completely full.

I'm going to regret writing this, but: he's so beautiful and wonderful and amazing and pretty and stunning and nice and selfless and handsome and perfect and funny and beautiful- I already said beautiful, didn't I? Fuck he's so pretty, I really do think I'm in love with him. His eyes sparkle like the night sky, (ew I can't believe I just wrote that) his laugh makes my heart flutter (gag me) and just- ugh being in love is disgusting, I can't believe myself. Why him? Out of everyone, why him? Why does it have to be someone I work with, someone I'm with almost every day? How do I even tell him...I don't even know if he's homophobic or not, what if he turns out like my dad? What if he hurts me? Well Yoongi, you'll just have to tell Hoseok straight up and whatever happens, happens, at least it will be-

"Hey!" Yoongi's hand snatched the book from Hoseok's, and the older one could see the shock on the other's face. "Why are you even up here, why are you awake- what did you read?" He whispered to him, his hand gripping the book tightly as to not disturb anyone else. Hoseok didn't know what to say; it wasn't a book he was reading, but Yoongi's diary.

"H-hyung, I-" "Did you read all of this?" Yoongi asked, pointing to the last few sentences Hoseok had read. "You...think I look nice?" Hoseok asked back, finally able to swallow the tight knot in his throat to speak. Yoongi covered his face with his hands and closed the journal. "You read it, didn't you?"

"Mhm..." Hoseok nodded, even if Yoongi couldn't see him. "Damnit." Yoongi cursed and looked up at Hoseok, their eyes locking on each other. Yoongi quickly got lost in his eyes but he couldn't find the strength to look away, he felt safe.

"Alright, look...I do like you, like, a lot." Yoongi huffed while he sat up and brushed his hair back. "More than I should, I think. I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to find out." He told him. Hoseok just stared blankly back at Yoongi. "But please don't, like, hate me, you're a great friend and-" "How long have you been in love with me?" Hoseok cut him off. "Ugh, I've known for a long time, but I didn't want to admit it." Hoseok shuffled closer to Yoongi as he spoke.

"I'm scared of what you'll think, please don't tell the other members." Yoongi quickly grew frustrated with Hoseok's silent response. "Damnit say something!" He whisper-yelled.

Hoseok leaned forward and captured Yoongi's lips in a soft kiss, and while Yoongi was feeling multiple different things at once, he kissed back and leaned in to Hoseok. His heartbeat pounded in his ear and skipped a few beats when Hoseok grabbed Yoongi by the hips and pulled him on to his lap.

Yoongi wanted to jump off the top bunk and break his neck when he heard himself moan, he didn't know why and his entire face blushed a deep crimson red. Hoseok pulled away from the kiss, a quiet wet noise sounding as they separated. "I'm sorry I don't know where-" "Is this okay?" Hoseok interrupted, lowering his hands. Yoongi's breath hitched when Hoseok's hands grabbed tightly on his ass. "I-I um, I-don't, I-" "Just answer my question." Hoseok shook his head, admiring how Yoongi's lower back arched. He slid his hands lower and let go of the flesh, feeling Yoongi's body through the thin sleep pants.

"Why did you kiss me?" Yoongi's hand latched to Hoseok's arm, stopping him. "I wanted to-" "What does it mean?" Yoongi was now the one to interrupt. "I don't know for sure, but, what I do know is that I like you too, more than a friend. And," Hoseok moved his hands up to Yoongi's waist. "I...and I want, to, do more with you..."

Yoongi shook his head, shutting his eyes tightly and his grip on Hoseok's arm increased. "No, I can't." He pushed Hoseok's hands away. "Okay- fuck, I'm sorry that was stupid to throw on you like that." Hoseok apologized quickly and removed his hands from Yoongi, completely. "Why are you awake anyways?" Yoongi climbed off of Hoseok's lap and laid down, Hoseok following.

"I had a bad dream, that's all." Hoseok shrugged it off and cuddled up under the blanket with Yoongi. Silently Yoongi gave in, and turned on to his right side so Hoseok could spoon him perfectly. Hoseok cuddled against Yoongi's back, one arm around his waist and the other one in his hair.

They were both unknowing that Taehyung and Jin had heard every said word and whisper.