123

Jungkook woke up to turn onto his side, still being tired and wanting to rest. He opened his eyes just a little bit and was faced with Yoongi. He was sleeping so beautifully, Jungkook paused for a moment to admire him. He wanted to schooch closer, and that he did, situating so he wouldn't wake up the older one. Jungkook carefully moved his leg closer between Yoongi's before feeling warmth coming from him. He smiled and closed his eyes.

Just a few seconds later, Yoongi grunted awake. He shifted around with a huff, then Jungkook felt Yoongi's dick on his thigh, and the both of them froze because even Yoongi hadn't realized he was hard until that very moment. Yoongi opened his eyes and made contact with Jungkook, making both of them blush shyly. Jungkook knew he had to be embarrassed, so he moved his leg down, away from Yoongi's hips. "Sorry." The youngest one mumbled, moving his head down to not be looking at Yoongi anymore. Yoongi moved away as well, but neither of them turned over.

Jungkook stared at his hands for a while, wondering what Yoongi was thinking about. He hoped he hadn't done anything wrong to make Yoongi uncomfortable. That will always be one of the last things Jungkook wants to do - for anyone, really.

Then, suddenly, Yoongi moved closer to Jungkook and grinded himself on his thigh - lightly, carefully, and quietly - and Jungkook looked up into Yoongi's eyes. His cheeks were pink, and he was sucking on his bottom lip, obviously nervous. "Hyung?" Jungkook said quietly. "Hm?" Yoongi responded but didn't look up. He was worried he was making Jungkook uncomfortable.

"Did you want something?" Jungkook asked after a while, unsure of how to word it. "Maybe..." Yoongi said into his hands, shifting back so he wasn't on Jungkook anymore. "I only ask because you did, that... but if you don't want to," "I'm nervous." Yoongi told him, huffing in frustration with himself. "It's okay. I just don't want to do anything wrong or pressure you at all by asking." Jungkook explained.

He got a little closer to Yoongi, and the elder one looked up, finally. "Are you sure you even want to?" He asked. Jungkook giggled, which made Yoongi's cheeks darken in color. "I don't think I'd ask to help you if I didn't want to, hyungie." He told him. "What do you want to do?" He asked, adjusting his position so he was resting his head on his right arm, sort of above Yoongi now. "I don't know, you decide." Yoongi moved back, not really wanting to be fully below Jungkook. He felt that he should be more dominant, being older.

"Why me?" Jungkook asked, playfully whining with a smile. "I don't know, you just decide." Yoongi shrugged, moving the covers off of his upper half. "But you should decide, so I don't go too far." Jungkook said. "But I don't wanna be under you." Yoongi added. Jungkook looked around, thinking of positions. He remembered a small mirror next to his dresser. He took Yoongi's hand and sat him up. "Where are you taking me..." Yoongi grumbled to himself, but he never resisted. They climbed to the bottom of the bed, and Jungkook sat facing the wall aligning with the door. "Here." Jungkook took Yoongi by the waist and easily moved him in front. They both moved on to their knees. With his height, Jungkook was over Yoongi's shoulder, and they both fit in the mirror. "This way, you aren't under me." Jungkook smiled, placing his hands on Yoongi's torso over his pajamas.

"I don't know if it's comfortable." Yoongi said, but he hadn't meant it. He was stalling. "Come on, just try it. Do you want any clothes off?" Jungkook asked. "You aren't being very dominant, Jungkook." Yoongi told him, looking in the mirror. Since he was on his knees, and in loose pajamas, it was obvious that he was hard, and Jungkook being positioned behind him made it look that he was planning to do something about it.

"Do you want me to be dominant, hyung?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi didn't answer. "Are you going to be a brat, hyung, and not answer me?" He asked again. "No, I'm just saying that you aren't very -" Jungkook slowly started moving his hands over Yoongi, keeping his right on Yoongi's pecs and his left trailed down his torso to his thighs. Jungkook smirked when he felt Yoongi's back arch against his chest and moved his left hand to Yoongi's mid-inner thigh. He noticed Yoongi hadn't finished his sentence. "What were you saying, baby?" Jungkook made eye contact with Yoongi in the mirror while he moved his face into his neck, and Yoongi tilted his head a little. "Want me here?" Jungkook whispered against Yoongi's neck, keeping his eyes open.