59

Jimin woke up in a panic: there was frantic pounding on his bedroom door, yelling in the hallway, and a heavy pressure on his chest. He opened his eyes and grabbed at what was on top of him, Jungkook.

"Jungkook, get up!" He yelled. It felt like something  was suffocating him, and the pounding on the door grew louder with the shouting. It was hardly audible to him, who could hardly breathe. Jimin struggled in getting Jungkook off, coughing from the pressure. Looking around, his room was foggy. Smokey, and dusty.

His brain panicked when Jungkook laid next to him, not breathing. "Jungkookie?" Jimin shook Jungkook hard, and as the realization hit him, the door of his bedroom busted open, revealing hideous, burning flames that wiped his eyes drier than sand. The drapes around his window turned dark, and Jimin's members fell in to the room, skin burned and clothes ripped and torn. Yoongi's hand was on his left shoulder, Jin landed on Namjoon and Jimin knew he had to get out. The flames were eating his room like a vacuum, shadowing on the walls and swarming in on him. His voice failed, throat too dry to work and as he tried to talk, nothing came out but a heaving cough. He could feel his entire chest vibrate, as a warning of the smoke in his lungs. He scrambled out of bed, and hit the carpeted floor.

"Jimin!"

The fire disappeared, his chest magically cleared and the room was completely visible. His members sat in front of him, all with concerned expressions and Jimin was on the floor. Brown eyes frantic, he found the bedroom door opened, but darkness settled in the hallway. His curtains remained still, bright, and his members in full liveliness.

"Jimin, it's Namjoon hyung. Are you awake- can you hear me?" Namjoon asked, sitting on the floor in front of Jimin. Too confused to speak, Jimin turned his head. Jungkook sat up on the edge of his bed, looking down as if a teacher was grading his life decisions. Looking back, all four walls remained still and solid, and the room was suddenly engulfed in a chill.

"Jiminie, we're here, right here. With you." Hoseok's voice returned Jimin's mind to reality. Namjoon's hand was on Jimin's.

Jimin looked around, again. He was obviously dazed, from the distortion of a comprehendible bad dream. His head moved up and down once, trying to clear away the image of his members in pain.

"Hey, you had a bad dream. That's all, yeah? Jungkookie got us, you're alright. You fell out of your bed, are you okay?" Taehyung comforted from beside him, between him and the solid wall next to him. "I'm...yeah...? J-just...dream- just a dream?" Jimin turned to Taehyung, and his eyes caught on something moving. It was his hands, trembling in Namjoon's larger ones.

"Yes, you had a bad dream. But it's not real, and we're here." Namjoon confirmed. Jimin nodded, taking a slow breath. "Okay..." He began to calm down to reality, but mixing up the parts before.

As Namjoon helped him back in to bed, Jimin wondered if Jungkook and him had actually happened, or if that was part of the dream as well.

Bringing his leg up on to the mattress, Jungkook and him had definately been a reality, due to the short sting between his legs as they moved.

"You're alright to go back to sleep?" After agreeing, Jin and Yoongi left. "Jungkookie's with you, we'll all be close by. Good night, I love you." Taehyung told him, while the other two left. Jimin got under the blankets, and Taehyung left after kissing his cheek.

Jungkook took Jimin in to his arms, like before. With his head returned and laying there, still and quiet, Jimin felt the stained wetness in his underwear from before the bad dream. He wanted to change, but had no energy to do it.

"I got really worried, Jimin hyung...thinking it was something I did..." Jungkook mumbled to him, voice much softer than the first try of the both of them at sleep. "No...it wasn't you- I don't know where that even came from...You guys know I don't have those bad dreams a lot." Jimin denied Jungkook's overthinking, and tried to calm his own, as well.

"I mean, I...I don't regret it; you, and-" "Can we talk in the morning?" Jimin interrupted. His mind might be present, but the rest of him was not, and he couldn't get the two to match up enough, now, to discuss the previous moments. "Yeah, of course. I understand, try and get some sleep." Jungkook seemed tiny, in the way he talked, and pampered Jimin with soft kisses as he fell asleep.