70

Jungkook was so glad it was Namjoon.

He was grateful Namjoon was the way he was; understanding, observant, perceptive, wise, and anything else but arrogant. Anything but selfish and greedy, and other negative aspects. Sometimes the BTS leader was clumsy, and broke a couple of things (including secrets, but only silly ones) but he would never leak something that was meant to be contained.

Said male laid half naked in his bed, left arm under Jungkook and right on top of his toned, firm chest, littered randomly with red marks; attempted hickies from the groups maknae.

Jungkook lay next to him, a faint pounding between his legs as he slept against Namjoon, in a 2-XL Tshirt that belonged to Namjoon. The moment Namjoon and him had cleaned up, Jungkook was out, asleep. His long-held, confusedly-protected virginity now lie in Namjoon's safe, big hands around him.

He was glad Namjoon held it.

When Jin woke up from sleep, Jimin wasn't next to him in the tightly-constricted, small, cold hospital bed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Jimin?" he called out. The bathroom door was open and the inside was dark, and so was the rest of the room. The window was still covered, so Jin was fully awake by the time he was standing up to find his boyfriend. He went to the other side of Jimin's bed.

If he left, he might've taken his phone, and if he hadn't, that would suck for Jin.

Something tapped his foot and Jin looked down, to find Jimin passed out on the hospital floor, stomach-down. All of his machines were still connected and running as they should.

"Jiminie!" Jin frantically searched for the nurses button and hit it a couple of times, before crouching down to check on Jimin. He grabbed his hand that was a bit chill, and shook him a little. "Jiminie, wake up." A nurse rushed in to the room, and appeared behind Jin.

The male nurse grabbed Jimin under the arms, and Jimin whimpered as he started to wake up. Jin was glad but still drowning in worry. "What happened? Why were you on the floor?" Jin asked, holding Jimin's face in his hands while the nurse helped him get back up in to bed. "I...must've fallen..." Jimin carefully adjusted his position on the bed, moving over so Jin would be able to be next to him.

"You're okay, nothing hurts?" The nurse asked him. "Yeah, nothing abnormal, anyway, thanks." Jimin mumbled to the nurse, as he cuddled up with Jin. The nurse left, leaving them alone in the darkness.

"Are you sure you're okay? I have a feeling that something's bothering you...maybe it doesn't concern this?" Jin proposed. He started to thread his fingers through Jimin's hair, softly, and keeping him in his arms.

"Something's always bothering me, hyungie... I'm struggling to eat, and now my body is changing in a way that I was told wouldn't happen, and it's definitely freaking me out. I mean, I just started to get used to being different, and now I might have to c-change everything again, so I won't get hurt." Jimin sniffled in to Jin's chest, his voice getting increasingly shakey as he continued on. Jin laid his head on Jimin's, trying his best to comfort him. "I'm sorry that everything is changing, and that you have to go through all of this...but we're here for you, with you, and we'll be here through everything that you allow us to be. I love you, and our other members do too. I'd like to help in any way that I can." Jin kissed his head, and started rubbing on Jimin's back. Jimin seemed to relax into him.

"Okay, you can just give me kisses and cuddles for now." Jimin giggled his sweet giggle, that made Jin and everyone else so euphoric. Jin pulled Jimin closer, if at all possible, and tackled him in kisses and tight hugs.

Just an hour or two after Jimin was discharged, the members were packing up their luggage to leave for the States around ten at night, tonight. Jungkook didn't want to, so Jin was helping him and since Taehyung had his done early, he was helping Jimin.

"So, Jiminie, are you feeling okay?" Taehyung asked as he stood alongside Jimin's bed, folding his clothes and placing them in his suitcase. "Yeah, I guess so. Still feel a little weird, but it should be gone by tomorrow...you know..." Jimin got up from the floor, having lost a sock under his bed. He handed it to Taehyung while he went to decide what tops to bring.

"We'll be there for seven days?" Jimin asked, sliding the hangers of clothes to the left while he looked for heavier tops. "I think we'll leave mid-day Sunday, and get home right at two, or something-" "Two a.m.?!" Jimin spun around in shock. "Well, yeah, the flight is literally across the world." Taehyung laughed nervously, while he continued to carefully pack Jimin's things.

"Okay, so, seven or...nah, eight or nine outfits should be fine-" "Jimin, we're there for six days." Taehyung corrected him. "I know, but, what if I don't like what I'm wearing to an event that we're going to? Or, what if I spill something?" Jimin grabbed two hoodies and about three t-shirts, and placed them on his bed. "Aish, you're overthinking it. I brought five outfits." Taehyung giggled on.

While Jimin searched for long-sleeves and maybe a dress shirt or two, he found the vibrator he had bought a while ago, in a box hidden away. He looked back, and Taehyung wasn't looking, so he opened the box. Inside was the red rope he had used on Jungkook, lube, and of course, the vibrator. With a smirk, he closed the box and handed it over to Taehyung.

"Don't fucking look in there, got it?" Jimin told him, and Taehyung took the box from him in clear terror. "O-okay, wow- got it, Minnie." Taehyung hurriedly placed it in his suitcase and covered it with clothes, and then they both laughed it off.

"What's in there?" Taehyung asked after Jimin had went back over to his dresser, for underwear and socks. "Just, stuff...I shouldn't bring a skirt, right? I mean, I don't think I'd be comfortable in a skirt over there..." Jimin picked up a black skirt and looked over at Taehyung. The slightly younger one smiled at him. "Well, The States are a lot more accepting than our country, here, so if it was me, I would. I mean, sure, you might get some angry, homophobic looks, but you shouldn't worry about that. You're pretty, and if you wanna show it off because you look better than them, then you should do so." Taehyung told him, while he opened up a zipper compartment for smaller items.

"You're right...I'll bring one, just in case." Jimin handed him the skirt, a light pink blush spreading across his cheeks. Taehyung handled it with care.

"And you have everything else, right? Phone charger, toiletries, makeup-" "Yeah, I packed that before we left for the photoshoot." Jimin giggled. Taehyung zipped up the suitcase, and placed it on the floor. "Then you're all ready to go!"