103

Hoseok called Taehyung, he felt he was most likely to carry some, just in case. "You're still up?" Taehyung asked, voice groggy from sleep. "Uh, yeah, ha. Listen, I was wondering if you happened to bring any condoms with you, kinda have a situation." Hoseok felt his cheeks get hot as he spoke, and rested against the bathroom counter. "Uhh...I think so?" There was shuffling from the other end of the phone, and Hoseok waited impatiently. "And, I think Jimin's in subspace and I don't know what to really do, it's kind of my first time topping anyone..." Hoseok told Taehyung, hoping he wasn't going back to sleep. "Alright, I found some. You're coming to get them, and I'm going back to bed." Taehyung told him. Hoseok awkwardly hung up, and grabbed his pajama shorts and shirt. "Oh, Jimin," He rushed over when he saw Jimin crying, and his heart thumped loudly in his chest. "What's wrong?" He gently got Jimin to sit up, and they sniffled. "M-mi- you left..." Jimin whimpered and looked into Hoseok's eyes, their vision clouded.

"Baby, I have to go get something from Taehyung, to keep us safe. It won't take long, I'll be right back." Hoseok kissed their cheeks and face, and Jimin calmed down a bit. "But," "I'll be right back, my love." Hoseok kissed Jimin's lips, and he wanted so badly to stay. He pulled back, and Jimin nodded their head, closing their eyes. Hoseok quickly got dressed, and hurried to Taehyung's hotel room.

Taehyung opened the door and handed Hoseok two blue packages. "Get some sleep." Taehyung told him, and Hoseok thanked him before the door closed and Hoseok was back to his own room.

"I'm back, baby." Hoseok made sure the door locked, and turned around. Jimin was on their stomach again, and one hand reached back to their ass, between their thighs. Small moans were diluted into the bed, and Hoseok smiled. He stripped his clothes and gently took hold of Jimin's hand. Jimin grunted softly and turned on their back, to see Hoseok smiling at him. "Got excited?" Hoseok asked, kissing Jimin's lips. Jimin whined, and Hoseok got back between their legs.

Jimin had taken their shirt off, and Hoseok wasn't sure if he should cover them back up or not. He tried not to give the area too much attention, and skipped over it as he kissed his way down to Jimin's pelvis. "My beautiful angel," Hoseok went down to Jimin's thighs, and gave them more kisses. "My loving, selfless prince." Jimin moaned happily, a small smile forming on their face. Hoseok swiftly grabbed a condom and covered his cock with it, still making sure to keep contact with Jimin. "Hoseokie," Jimin called him quietly, and Hoseok perked up. "Want you, here..." Hoseok followed Jimin's hands, and watched carefully as they started to play with their nippes with one hand, and fondle their right breast with their right hand. Hoseok leaned up, and kissed over Jimin's hands. He didn't want to cross any boundaries.

"Hoseok hyung," Jimin was now lighter, in subspace, and grabbed Hoseok's hands. "Please- it's okay, you can..." They replaced their hands with Hoseok's, and helped move his hands over their chest. "Your hands feel better." Jimin told him, looking into his eyes as they formed a grip on their breasts, and let out a little moan. "Baby, you're going to drive me crazy." Hoseok sighed and brought his face between their small breasts, releasing one hand to hold himself up. "Well, you've been driving me crazy for an hour now, it's only fair." Jimin told him, letting their own hands go, so only Hoseok's hand was on their left side. "Oh, I'm sorry." Hoseok breathed against Jimin's skin, smelling and tasting them with each one. Jimin brought their hips up, and rubbed their pussy over Hoseok's cock, lightly.

"Come on, please~ Are you scared or something?" Jimin asked, their eyes clearing a bit. "No, baby, I just don't want to-" "For fucks sake," Jimin whined and moved Hoseok's hands off of them, and they sat up. "For some really confident guys on stage, you guys are really just so scared of intimacy." They huffed out, rubbing their eyes and looking up to Hoseok. "Come on, Jiminie, you can't just expect us to go right in every time, we're all still getting used to this." Hoseok moved closer, and grabbed Jimin's chin gently. "Then maybe you should get used to faster." Jimin told him.