88

After about ten minutes, the problem at hand was solved, and Jungkook was waiting patiently in the bathroom for Namjoon to find him new clothes. After all, most of them were still in yesterday's clothes.

Jimin was talking with Hoseok when Taehyung announced himself, walking through the living room with ruffled hair and no shirt. "Taehyung-ah, where are your clothes?" He asked. "I don't know." Taehyung sighed and sat down behind Jimin, then he wrapped his arms around Jimin's chest and hugged him. "Hmm, okay." He shrugged his smaller shoulders, giggling.

"-ie!" Jungkook's higher pitched voice echoed down the hall, and soon he ran down and threw himself onto Jin. "Hi, buddy!" Jin hugged the younger one, who was also shirtless and had dampened hair. Jin liked Jungkook with wet hair.

"Jin hyung, you're his eomma now, he said it earlier." Namjoon announced as he soon followed the little one, a dimpled smile on his face. "Hey, I'm also your appa! Not mom!" Jin playfully scolded, and Jungkook shook his head. "He now refuses to call you any other name, it's just 'eomma' now." Namjoon explained, watching as Jungkook happily cuddled with Jin. "Aish...okay, it's fine, I suppose." Jin smiled and pet Jungkook's hair. "Can I call you momma? I have abandonment issues." Yoongi raised his hand, laughing. "No, only Kookie gets to call me mom. I don't care about your abandonment issues." Jin playfully told him, and Jimin busted out laughing. "Damn, I guess I'll just go cry now, then." Yoongi moved to get up, but Taehyung grabbed him and pulled him back down. "I care, hyungie, it's okay." Taehyung pulled Yoongi to his chest and cradled him, glaring over at Jin. Yoongi whimpered and struggled to get away. "No, you're staying with me." Taehyung laughed, pulling Yoongi more closer to him. Yoongi squeaked, sounding exactly like a kitten, and the room silenced.

Jungkook giggled and reached for Yoongi. "Kitty!" His hands turned grabby, and Yoongi blushed very obviously. "Shut up, it wasn't me, it was Taehyung-ah." Yoongi grumbled, huffing afterwards. "It was one-hundred percent you, hyung. And it was adorable." Jimin agreed with Taehyung, smiling widely. "Whatever..." Yoongi mumbled more but Taehyung couldn't hear what. "Aw, he's flustered~" Taehyung teased more, giggling. "Shut it, I am not." Yoongi told him, glaring up at him. "No, you definitely are. It's cute." Namjoon defended Taehyung, defeating Yoongi in his protest.

"Yoongi hyung is the cutest." Jungkook said, his voice dropping significantly and Jin jumped in surprise. "Yah, you're going to give me a heart attack!" He placed a hand over his chest and laughed nervously. Jungkook carefully moved off of Jin's lap and rubbed his eyes. "Don't have a heart attack, please." Jungkook laughed, looking around at his other members as he tried to adjust to the change. "You should seriously give us, like, a heads up before you switch back to big space, it's always out of nowhere." Hoseok told him, jokingly. "Mm, I'll think about it. I'm cold, where is my shirt?" Jungkook asked, looking around the floor. "I'll go get you one." Namjoon quickly got off of the floor and went down the hallway to Jungkook's room. "Are you okay? It seemed so random." Jin asked, reaching over and playing with Jungkook's hair that was now damp. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sometimes I'm just comfortable, and don't really have a reason to be little, or big. It's okay." Jungkook told him, removing Jin's hand from his hair. "I have to go fix this mess, it's going to bug me all day." Namjoon returned with a white t-shirt by the time Jungkook got up to leave. He slipped the shirt on, then traveled to the bathroom to fix his hair.

"It's not my fault little Jungkook didn't want to dry his hair." Namjoon mumbled as he sat down next to Hoseok. They all giggled. "I kind of want to go out to eat, right now." Taehyung spoke up, still cuddling a grumpy Yoongi. Yoongi's hair was in his face a little, and Taehyung was holding him just across his pecks, making Yoongi look like a toddler. "Me too, if I was able to walk." Jimin agreed, and Taehyung laughed nervously. "You can walk, you'll be fine. You got out here, didn't you?" He asked Jimin, smirking. "Yeah, but-" "My legs are tired too." Hoseok agreed, looking over at Jin. "Come on, it'll be fun~" Taehyung lead on. Hoseok leaned onto Jimin's shoulder. "And my head kinda hurts too," Jimin added. "That sounds like a you problem. Come on, please~" Taehyung interrupted, pouting. "What do you want in return?" Jin asked Hoseok and Jimin. "Hm...on our way back, let's get-" "Ice cream." Hoseok and Jimin said at the same time, and they laughed together at it. "I could go for ice cream too, your request has been accepted by the council." Jin agreed, and Taehyung celebrated. "I have a request also." Yoongi huffed, in attempt to move hair away from his eyes.

Taehyung brushed his hair back for him, and Yoongi glared up at him, but secretly grateful. "Can I not go? I don't want to people today." He asked. "No, we're all going. Come on, hyung~" Namjoon smiled and grabbed his hand, gently pulling. Yoongi grumbled and Taehyung let him go, leaving Namjoon to pull Yoongi away. "Don't drag me..." Yoongi sighed and moved over to Namjoon. "Kook-ah, are you ready?" Jin yelled down the hallway. "For what?" Jungkook asked. "A surprise-" "We're going out to eat!" Jimin interrupted Jin. "And ice cream after!" Hoseok added on.

Jungkook turned the bathroom light off, and stood at the edge of the hallway. "I've got to change first-" "I think you look hot." Jimin told him, and Jungkook looked down at his outfit. "Really? It's a t-shirt and pajama pants, what's hot about that?" Jungkook asked, laughing. "Just the fact that it's you." Jimin flirted with him, smirking at him and three of them laughed. "I kinda want to change too, where are we going?" Taehyung asked, standing up. "Hmm, what about that diner three blocks down from the club?" Namjoon asked. "How would you know where the club is!" Jin asked, smacking his arm. "Hey! I know where it is, because I walk often, not because I go." Namjoon tsked, rubbing the sore part on his bicep. "Oh, my bad." Jin chuckled nervously.

"We should all go together, one time. That would be fun." Hoseok brought up, standing with Jimin. "Yeah, as if the public isn't watching our every move." Namjoon told them, while Jungkook went back to his room to change.

"Right, I almost forgot we can't kiss in public." Jimin giggled, then Hoseok kissed him. "We can in the car~" Hoseok told him, smirking at him. "I'm definitely down to have car sex." Jimin agreed with what Hoseok was thinking, and they laughed together. "That sounds interesting." Taehyung thought for a moment. "Yeah, interestingly complicated. Think about the tiny amount of space we would have, it's practically impossible." Yoongi chimed in, finally free from any cuddles. "We'll find a way to make it possible, hyung, don't you worry your cute cheeks." Hoseok moved over to him and patted his head. Yoongi glared at him.

"Who's driving?" Jin asked. "I can, so you guys can't cuddle on me." Yoongi volunteered, smirking a little. "Dang, he's smarter than us." Hoseok pouted, then quickly going to cuddle Jin. "Okay, I'm ready." Jungkook returned to the living room, wearing gray jeans and the white t-shirt. "Alrigh, let's go, trains leaving, kids.'" Yoongi stood up quickly and immediately went down to the front door. "Hey, I'm not younger than you!" Jin yelled, chasing after him. Yoongi quickly grabbed keys to their black van, and ran out of the house.