45

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook were in the back seat of the van, Jimin and Hoseok were in the middle and Yoongi and Jin were in the front seats. Yoongi was driving.

It was a quiet ride to BigHit Entertainment, but calm. Jimin of course was still thinking about Jungkook, hoping he wouldn't ignore him. He loved hanging around with Jungkook and didn't want that to be something of the past. He wanted it to be in the present and future.

In the practice room, their manager and choreographer stood along the wall parallel to the mirrored wall, with Jimin's most-despised enemy: a scale.

"Good morning, Bang-PD-Nim!" Hoseok greeted him happily and waved. "Good morning, Hoseok-ssi." Sihyuk chuckled at his eagerness, this early in the morning. "What's that for?" Namjoon asked, referring to the weight scale between the two other men. "Oh, I just wanted to get everyone's height and weight before the concert soon." Their manager explained, and their choreographer handed him a clipboard with a pen and paper attached.

Jimin gulped, feeling his skin get warm. He was aware of his irrational thoughts about his weight, and today he really didn't want to have any more.

"It won't take long, I promise." He prodded them to come forward, and when they realized they weren't getting out of it, Hoseok went first.

After a moment: "Good weight, Hoseok-ssi. Just do a little work on your abs and it'll be perfect." Sihyuk told him as he stood against the wall for his height. Jin and Yoongi followed, then Namjoon and Taehyung. The last two needed to lose a few pounds- according to their manager.

"Jungkook-ah, are you waiting for Christmas?" Bang Sihyuk laughed, and Jungkook scurried to the scale. Jimin's heart thumped loudly in his ears, he could hear the blood flowing through his veins. He was nervous, that was for sure.

His manager looked at him, and Jimin forced his legs to move. Jin could tell he was nervous, he was stiff and took tiny steps. Jimin watched the numbers go up, down a few and then back up.

"You're perfect weight, Jimin-ssi, there's nothing to worry about." He was told.

'That's because I didn't eat breakfast this morning. Being perfect weight means whatever I eat can easily mess that up. I better be careful.' Jimin thought, as he was measured his height and his manager left.

"I think Jungkook-ah is going to be taller than Jiminie soon." Namjoon chuckled at Jimin's height results. "Technically he already is." Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the shoulders and shuffled him next to Jungkook, and measured with his hands. "Jungkookie is already slightly taller! Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung and Hoseok giggled at Jimin's pout. "Yes?" Yoongi looked up. He knew what Taehyung was about to do.

"Come here!" Taehyung giggled his way over and he moved Yoongi next to Jimin. "Hyung-ah is still taller than Jiminie." He announced after looking at their heights. Jimin got up on his tippy-toes and made everyone giggle and laugh more. Yoongi smirked and rolled his eyes.

Ten hours later, Jimin sat against the mirrored wall while Hoseok practiced a dance with Jin. He was scrolling through their shared Twitter account, and smiling at his fans encouraging words. Tell him how handsome he looked, and cute, his perfect smile and sexy arms. He laughed quietly at the joking thirst traps, and others' responses to them.

He left their page and was going through the suggested tweets. There wasn't much there, nothing of much interest- until a pair of thighs caught his eye. Jimin's heart skipped a beat and scrolled down to go back to the tweet.

It was a beautifully taken picture, of a woman sitting at the edge of her bed. Her face wasn't in it, she was wearing a white long-sleeve cropped shirt, fishnets and a black skirt. She also wore stockings and had clasps around her thighs, with pink hearts on them. It was a cute outfit.

'She's pretty.' Jimin thought, and tapped on the profile. There were more pictures like that, but taken other places in other outfits. They all had the same style, and Jimin found himself wanting her wardrobe. Parts of him wanted to dress like that, like a beautiful woman. He was aware he could cross-dress, but he wouldn't want his members sexualizing it and that was what he was most concerned about. Times where he felt pretty, he wore a skirt and sat in his room doing hobbies or working on music. He dressed pretty, but only for his own eyes.

He wanted that to change in the future.

"What are you looking at?" Namjoon sat down on the floor next to Jimin, and Jimin jumped in surprise, dropping his phone between his feet. Namjoon saw the pictures and blanked, wondering what Jimin was doing. "You are on our shared account, Jimin-ah." He reminded him, and laughed as Jimin quickly grabbed his phone. "I know, I wasn't doing anything weird- I promise." Jimin quickly exited out of Twitter. "Namjoon-ah be careful, Jiminie is so jumpy he'll scream at a cockroach." Jin gently scolded Namjoon, and Yoongi and Jungkook laughed.

"Hyung, you'd scream at a cockroach." Yoongi corrected him. "Would not!" Jin defended himself, continuing his dance with Hoseok.

Namjoon watched Jimin return to the twitter page he was on, and he almost looked sad. It wasn't like he was just looking at the woman's pictures, he was really studying them and looking at all of the big and small details.

"Why are you looking at those pictures, Jimin-ah? Do you know her?" Namjoon asked, out of pure curiosity. He found the pictures so adorable it was sexy. "O-oh, no, I don't know her. I just really like her outfits, they're really cute." Jimin gave up on hiding it, as he had been caught more than once already. "Do you cross-dress?" Namjoon questioned him.

Jimin didn't know how to answer. Cross-dressing would infer he was a boy dressing as a girl, but he didn't know what he was. However, he guessed it was still cross-dressing.

"Only when I'm alone...I just wear a skirt, it's nothing pretty like this." Jimin told him, continuing to look through the girl's posts.

"I bet you're pretty in a skirt- respectfully." Namjoon encouraged him. "Maybe you should wear one around the dorm some time. I highly doubt anyone would care." He suggested, a dimpled smile making Jimin feel as though he truly meant it. "Maybe I should ask them if they're alright with it first-" "I don't think they'll say anything negative. Platonically, I bet you'd look super cute." Namjoon reassured the boy next to him.

Jimin felt his face getting hot from the praise. Could what Namjoon was saying really be true? What if one of the members got uncomfortable with him wearing a skirt, or crop-top?

"I don't know, I don't really have anything...feminine to wear, other than some skirts. It's fine, hyung-ah, I was just looking." Jimin shook his head and left Twitter for the final time, and opened an app on his phone while he waited for Hoseok and Jin to finish up.

"Do you want to go shopping tomorrow? We totally could." Namjoon suggested to him. Jimin would absolutely love to go to a store and shop on the woman's side. And if the cashier asked, he could say it was for his twin sister (the sizes would fit him then).

"You sure you want to come with?" Jimin asked, looking over. "Yeah, of course. Plus, I can be there if you second-guess an outfit." Namjoon agreed. He appeared genuinely interested in coming. "Yeah, I guess so...I thought you'd think I'm weird." Jimin chuckled nervously and turned his attention back to his phone. "Not at all, I think it's neat. No female clothes could ever fit me." Namjoon cracked a joke, leaving the both of them giggling together.