30

"I think Jungkookie saw you, uh, having some fun on my thigh, there." Hoseok giggled on. "Maybe." Yoongi let his hands fall to Hoseok's waist. "But now, you should let me take care of you." He motioned down to Hoseok's boner, smirking and nibbling on his lip. "Are you sure you have enough energy there, kitten?" Hoseok teased and turned away. Yoongi was about to spank his ass when Hoseok turned back, winked, and slipped in to his shared room with Taehyung.

He knew Taehyung was out, doing something. He took off his shirt and sat down on his own bed, waiting for Yoongi to appear around the corner.

Yoongi walked through the door and closed it, making sure Hoseok heard the door lock. Hoseok smirked and laid down on his back. Yoongi walked over to his boyfriend and climbed on top of him.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked when he saw the look in Yoongi's eye. He seemed uncomfortable, like he was thinking, or unsure what to do. Hoseok couldn't exactly pinpoint anything.

"Nothing, it's fine." Yoongi kissed him on the lips, situating his thigh up between Hoseok's legs. "A-are you sure?" Hoseok tripped over his words, his eyes fluttering closed. "Yeah." Yoongi nodded and leaned down to give kisses on Hoseok's neck. "Just, don-don't," Hoseok sighed and wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist. "Don't suck, on my neck..." He gulped as his throat ran dry. Now he understood why he had to help support Yoongi against the wall.

"Okay." Yoongi smirked and lifted Hoseok's shirt, instantly giving kisses to Hoseok's stomach and chest. Hoseok tried to quiet his moans, but when Yoongi nibbled down to his waist and reached his jeans, he couldn't keep too quiet anymore. "Mhm, mhm-" He looked down and Yoongi looked up at him, his head now right in front of Hoseok's crotch.

Hoseok nodded frantically and propped himself up on his arms. Yoongi licked his lips and undid the black button on Hoseok's jeans. Hoseok again tipped his head back, taking in slow breaths and letting them out in random puffs.

After a moment when Yoongi wasn't touching him, Hoseok looked back at Yoongi and he was sitting on his legs between Hoseok's, staring at the blanket next to Hoseok and nibbling on his lip. Hoseok sighed and sat up more, to bring Yoongi against his chest. "What's wrong?" He asked. Yoongi suddenly broke out in sobs, not moving anything that Hoseok didn't help move.

Hoseok held Yoongi and rested his head on Yoongi's, unsure why he was crying but he had only seen him crying a few times. It didn't last very long- Yoongi most likely didn't let it. Maybe a couple of minutes later Yoongi wiped his face and sat up, too embarrassed to face Hoseok.

"Is it something I did? I won't feel hurt if it is-" "No." Yoongi shook his head, pushing his hair back. "I don't know," He used the bottom of his shirt and made sure his face was dry. "I've never done anything like this before, and I'm self-conscious and an insecure bag of shit, and 'cause of that I try to be ready for intimacy but I'm not, I can't." He tried explaining, taking in a shakey deep breath. "Hey now, not every relationship has to have sexual things-" "It isn't just sexual shit; cuddling, holding hands- simple things that mean a lot to you, yet things I can't do." Yoongi started to grow frustrated at himself, so Hoseok took his hands into his and rubbed his knuckles gently.

"I'm not upset, Yoongi hyung." Hoseok smiled softly and leaned his head down so Yoongi could see him. "I love you, and you love me, that's all that matters. Okay?" He assured him, nodding. Yoongi rolled his eyes and Hoseok giggled.

For dramatic effects, Hoseok gasped. "Unless you DON'T love me anymore-" "No, no no no no-" "I'm just kidding-" "No no I love you I didn't mean-" "Babe I was just kidding, I know-" "No~ I'm sorry-"

Their game of interrupting was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Taehyung. "Yah Yoongi hyungie let me in~" Taehyung whined, continuing to knock frantically on the door. Yoongi giggled and got up to unlock the door, while Hoseok got his shirt back on. After the door was unlocked, Taehyung instantly pushed in.

"Oh, hi hyung." Taehyung waved at Yoongi. He saw Hoseok sitting down on his bed and fixing his hair. "Oh, wait- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." He turned around and grabbed something on top of his dresser. "No, it's fine. You didn't interrupt anything." Yoongi shook his head and sat down next to Hoseok on his bed. "Mhm, sure." Taehyung scrambled out of the room and closed the door.

"I feel bad, you helped me-" "No, don't worry about it." Hoseok pulled Yoongi into his lap and kissed the top of his head. "I don't care. I love you." He kept kissing Yoongi over and over, until Yoongi eventually squirmed away and sat up by himself.

"I saw you staring at Jimin's thighs." Yoongi leaned on Hoseok's shoulder, staring at the floor. Hoseok laughed and felt his face get hot. "I don't like him, if that's what you're trying to get at." He explained. "No, that isn't what I mean. How do you feel about open relationships- like, I'm just wondering." Yoongi asked. "That's dating more than one person though, right?" Hoseok asked, reaching for Yoongi's hand.

'What is he trying to get at?' He thought.

"It's a possibility...you can, if you wanted to- that's basically what it means." Yoongi told him. "Do you like someone else-" "No, I'm just wondering what you think about it." Yoongi shook his head, letting Hoseok hold his hand. "I'm willing to experiment, if that's what you mean...I don't know- it's basically consensually cheating." Hoseok laughed out, and Yoongi laid down on Hoseok's bed, covering his face. "I'm just saying, like, what if we had someone else in our relationship? Would it make you uncomfortable?" Yoongi asked, as Hoseok laid down next to him. "Did you have someone in mind?"

Yoongi turned his head. Hoseok laid his head on Yoongi's chest. "I've just never been in one before, is all. You'll probably have to reassure me that you still love me." He joked, giggling a little.

"What if...I asked Jimin?" Yoongi blushed as he turned to Hoseok, expecting him to be in shock. What he received was curiosity.