11

Jimin sat against the wall with a sleeping Taehyung in his lap, his hair covering most of his face and his lips parted just barely. Jin was sitting across from him, criss-crossed. They were waiting for any update concerning Yoongi.

"It's Namjoon." Jin told Jimin as he answered an incoming call. Jimin leaned forward.

"Yoongi hyung's going to be okay, they've got him all fixed up and an IV going." Namjoon explained with a relieved sigh. "Oh thank God." Jimin relaxed his head against the wall. "That's so good to hear..." Jin smiled a little, happy Yoongi was okay.

"Apparently Yoongi hyung's depression is worse than what he told us. He lost a lot of blood, there's more cuts on his thighs but they've been there a while. He..." Namjoon's voice shook as he continued. "He was hurting himself and we never knew, this whole time we never asked or questioned any of the warnings that were there." Namjoon started softly crying, the gravity of the situation finally settling in. "The good thing is, is that he's okay. We can't get down about what we didn't do, we have to settle with what we did do; save his life. Joonie don't beat yourself up, none of this is your fault." Jin assured him, holding back his own tears.

"I know that, it's just- it's, hard hyung, it's hard to not think it's my fault."

"I know. Are you in the room with Yoongi or Hoseok-ah?" Seokjin asked. "Hoseokie is sleeping beside me, we aren't allowed in Yoongi's room until a physiatrist comes in and talks to him first. He might have to go away to a different hospital- I don't know what I'm going to do if he does." Namjoon took a deep breath, his voice giving up in hiding his emotions. "That's okay, Namjoonie. Until he's awake, why don't you get some sleep as well?" Jin suggested, hoping Namjoon would listen.

"Yeah, I think I should...do I text manager-nim?" He asked. "We don't have a manager yet, but hopefully we get one soon. Our album is almost out." Jin thought out loud. "Yeah...I'm just so worried leaving him alone now, even though I know he's safe; there's a person staying with him until he wakes up." Namjoon told him. "That's good, see, he isn't alone." Jin looked up at Jimin to see if he had anything he wanted to say.

"Get some sleep hyungie, it'll be okay." Jimin told Namjoon, playing with random strands in Taehyung's hair. "I will...and I hope so."

The next morning, the BTS members woke up with a new manager. They would be meeting them around three at BigHit, except for Yoongi who would remain in the hospital. It was quiet and awkward for the drive there, Jimin and Namjoon especially were quiet. "I hope our new manager isn't mean." Hoseok thought out loud, looking out of the passenger window. "Me too." Jin agreed, but the conversation quickly died.

Once they reached the practice room, their manager was talking with their choreographer. They were smiling, which was a good sign.

"Hello~" Namjoon announced him and his members, and their new manager turned around. "Oh, hello there! I'm Bang Sihyuk, I'll be your new manager." He went over and the members were quick to bow. "Hello, manager-nim." Namjoon and Jin greeted him. "Hello, everyone. I'm sorry if it takes a while to learn names." He chuckled and moved his black hair away from his eyes. He wore black glasses and was a bit short and chubby.

"You can call me Bang-PD if you want." He waved his hand and Jimin smiled a little. He wasn't sure if he was told about his situation or not yet. "That's okay, I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader." Namjoon bowed. "Oh yes, I know your names and things; just not your faces quite yet." Bang-PD chuckled. Namjoon blushed a light pink. "Ah, yeah..."

After settling some things, Jimin knew his new manager wasn't aware of his situation.

They were eating some lunch, but it was mainly talking about themselves as their manager wanted to get to know them. "Where is the sixth and seventh?" Bang-PD asked. "Yoongi hyung got sick last night, he's in the hospital. He might be there a few days." Hoseok quickly explained. He wasn't fully lying...

"Ah, okay. I hope he gets better soon, I'd like to see him." Bang-PD took a sip of his drink. "Yes, we do as well. Jungkook is with his parents, he just graduated high school." Jimin told him, nodding a little. "Yes, I've heard he is still in school. I'm happy for him; school is hell but we've all got to get through it, right?" Their manager laughed and playfully laid his hand on Jimin's thigh, almost his knee but still his thigh. Jimin jumped and he felt his body do its own thing as he moved away.

"Sorry." Bang-PD rested his hands on the table. "It's...okay." Jimin gave him an assuring nod, looking down at his lap awkwardly. "I didn't mean to scare you-" "No it's not that, manager-nim." Jimin shook his head, accidentally interrupting. Namjoon noticed the silence and cleared his throat. "Our previous manager was removed because he was touching Jungkook and Jimin-ah inappropriatly...I don't know if you know." He explained. "Oh, no...I didn't. I was just told he wasn't fit... I'm so sorry Jimin-ah." Bang-PD immediately apologized, a worried look on his face. "Don't worry about it, it wasn't anything too major he did. You're fine." Jimin gave him a smile and resumed eating.