93

Hoseok decided to go home with Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin, and he was the one to drive. Jungkook was "floaty", as he stated earlier, and was almost unable to do anything by himself. Jin was also still in subspace, his mood calm and quiet. However, he was able to talk a bit and appeared closer to the surface than Jungkook. Namjoon sat between the two in the back, carefully overlooking his two subs.

After Jungkook had given in to subspace, all he could handle was a blowjob. So, Namjoon fucked Jin while he put his mouth to work on the maknae.

Arriving back to the dorm, Taehyung and Yoongi were cuddling on the couch, both on their phones but content in each other's company. "Kookie and I are gonna go cuddle, probably sleep a bit." Jin told Namjoon as they entered, eyes half open. "Alright, I can be there in a bit." Namjoon kissed Jin on the head and Jungkook on the cheek. The oldest and youngest escaped to Jungkook's room.

"Hey, Yoongi hyung." Namjoon smiled as he walked in to the living room. Yoongi turned away from his phone and smiled slightly at Namjoon. "Are you alright?" Namjoon asked, taking his shoes off and sitting down on the other couch. "Just don't tell Hoseok-ah, please." Yoongi told him, and Taehyung turned his phone off to be a part of the conversation. "About what?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi sat up, and Taehyung took a deep breath. "There's something that I should tell you, but, I don't want to hurt anyone..." Yoongi grumbled. Taehyung took his hand and held it securely.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Namjoon asked, now returning to being worried about Yoongi. "I want to withdraw from the relationship." Yoongi dropped on him, Taehyung watching to see if he needed to go comfort Namjoon. Namjoon blinked a few times, and told himself not to negatively react. Taehyung noticed how his breathing staggered. "What do you mean?" Namjoon asked, confusion on his face. Taehyung took over. "Yoongi hyung is really overwhelmed right now, and he doesn't feel that he should be putting it on us, even though he isn't." Taehyung looked over and gripped Yoongi's hand, before turning back to Namjoon. "He doesn't feel that he's stable enough to be in a relationship right now." He added on, looking in to Namjoon's eyes. "I-I don't know if I'd like to rejoin later down the road, but that's later so I don't know..." Yoongi told him, shifting his feet to the edge of the couch.

This was not what Namjoon was expecting when he arrived back. "I...respect that, hyung. I'm, sort of glad that you can put yourself first, now." Namjoon swallowed hard, trying not to be super upset. "I'm just so worried that the others won't take it as well as you two." Yoongi groaned, pulling his hand back and hiding his face. "It'll be alright, I just know it." Taehyung tried comforting him, then he looked over at Namjoon. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I think, I'll be fine..." Namjoon nodded, rubbing his eyes because he did not want to cry and make Yoongi feel any worse than what he already was feeling. "Okay...Kookie and Jin hyung back yet?" Taehyung asked, trying not to drop more weight on the atmosphere. Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, they're- I wouldn't tell them now, wait a bit longer." He told them.

"They're both sort of in sub space, I don't think that Jungkook is even verbal." Taehyung nodded and leaned back in to the couch. "I'm going to go check on them, though, I said I wouldn't be long- are you sure you're okay, hyung?" Namjoon asked as he stood. "Yeah, I feel a little better now that I told you, actually...four more to go." Yoongi whispered to himself, looking down at the floor. Namjoon left, and went to Jimin's room.

He was under the blankets, his hair barely sticking out of the top. He was completely covered. Namjoon decided to leave him alone, and he went to Jin's room to check on him.

As he walked in, he heard the sound of kissing and walked in more, closing the door behind him. Jin and Jungkook were making out, messily and naked. Namjoon couldn't see if they were hard, but they were both whimpering as if neither of them had the dominance to do anything else, other than to kiss. "What are you two doing?" He asked, smiling a little and giggling. Jin rolled off of Jungkook and the younger whined. "Joonie~" He reached out for him. Namjoon sat down at the edge of the bed, and pulled Jungkook against him. Jungkook moaned and relaxed into his touch, his head so cloudy he could barely keep saliva in his mouth.

"Why don't you two get some rest, yeah?" Namjoon told them, and Jin nodded in agreement. "Do you want any clothes on?" He asked Jungkook, who shook his head. Namjoon laid him down, and Jin made a lazy motion towards his clothes. Namjoon giggled and helped him get dressed, giving kisses to him any chance he could get. Jin and Jungkook cuddled together closely, almost kissing as they slept. Namjoon liked the image.

He left the room, and found himself back with Jimin. He laid down next to him on top of all the blankets, and sighed. He wasn't sure what to say. He opened his mouth to see if he was even awake, when Hoseok knocked and entered the room. Jimin audibly groaned, making Hoseok pause in his tracks. "Hey, Jimin-ah~" Hoseok smiled and walked over. Suddenly, the blankets shot up and so did a messy-haired Jimin. "Can I not just be left alone, to sleep?" He asked, eyeing Namjoon and Hoseok. "I was just wondering what you were up to-" "Is it not obvious that I don't want to be bothered?" Jimin cut off Namjoon, huffing. "Just please, leave me alone." He laid back down, and fully covered his head this time. Namjoon got up, and followed Hoseok out.

"Yoongi hyung seems really down, have you talked to him?" Hoseok asked once they were out of Jimin's room. Namjoon cleared his throat and looked down. "Yeah, he's just busy...Jimin started a first full period, so I think that's why he's so upset as well." He explained to Hoseok. "Oh, really? He seemed just fine yesterday with Taehyung-ah." Hoseok pouted, thinking. "I don't know either, I think it's best to just let them all be for now. Shall we order-in?" Namjoon proposed, returning to the living room.

Yoongi was leaning back on Taehyung, his back against his chest. Namjoon couldn't lie, his heart did take a hit, but he had to respect Yoongi's wishes. Taehyung seemed to be told before Namjoon.

"Do you guys want to order-in?" Hoseok asked, practically skipping over to Yoongi and leaning in to kiss him. Taehyung felt him slightly squirm in an attempted escape, but they kissed nonetheless.

"Sure, that sounds good. What are we getting?" Taehyung asked, as Hoseok sat down on the other couch. Namjoon noticed how Yoongi looked guilty. "Whatever you guys want, I'm alright with almost anything right now." He explained, going in to the kitchen. He hoped Yoongi would be able to tell Hoseok, before Namjoon had to. He felt horrible that Hoseok was in the dark, not knowing of the real situation. He was just too happy now, it would be evil to ruin his mood at the moment. Namjoon wanted to wait until later, but he knew the longer Yoongi waited, the more it was going to hurt, and the bigger chance he had of forgetting everything.