60

Jimin awoke the next morning, with Jungkook's hand sliding up his side. Jungkook was spooning him, face buried in his neck- and it ticked Jimin. He smiled and moved away, and felt Jungkook sit up a little more too. "Good morning." Jungkook giggled, and Jimin squirmed from his hot breath on him. "-morning..." He reached down and moved Jungkook's hand down to his waist, smiling as well. "You're so pretty when you sleep, Jimin hyung." Jungkook told him, and Jimin gave him a concerned look. "I'm just, saying, when I woke up and you were still sleeping, you were so pretty..." He added on, explaining a little more.

"Okay, thank you..." Jimin laughed silently, bringing Jungkook's hand to slowly stroke up and down his side.

Jungkook gave Jimin a kiss on his cheek, and nibbled on his lip. "I didn't do anything bad, last night, right?" He asked. Jimin smirked and hid his face in Jungkook's chest, turning around. "Not one." He told him, remembering the events and how it all seemed so quick, yet so pleasurably slow.

"I think I already know the answer, but, you finished, yeah?" Jungkook gave a little squeeze to Jimin's ass, and Jimin gasped and arched back in to his hand. Jungkook chuckled. "I think..." Jimin paused, and it made Jungkook hold his breath. "I think, three times...at least twice." Jungkook's face turned red at Jimin's response, and when Jimin looked up at him, he laughed. "Pretty sure when you were first touching me, that was the first- I momentarily left, and then you were fingering me- fuck, was so hot..." Jimin hid again, and pressed his thighs tightly together. He wouldn't be lying if he said he hadn't woken up horny, again.

"While hyung's were taking care of you, at first, I had to wash my whole hand, even though I only did one finger. You were so wet for me, Jiminie." Jungkook whispered to him, causing him to shift his hips and Jungkook slipping his hand just under Jimin's shorts, again. "You know, we're gonna have to do that again, real soon." Jimin told him, his breathing growing heavier as Jungkook moved to his ass. Just his hand resting there made Jimin wet.

"Real soon, hm? Like, in a few moments? Or hours?" Jungkook teased, a cocky smirk plastering across his handsome face while he gripped Jimin's ass tightly. "Ah," Jimin moaned suddenly, and a whine followed immediately. "Is now an option?" He asked in a quiet voice, obviously growing flustered. "Any time you need me." Jungkook slipped his hand under Jimin's panties, but just before he could reach down, the bedroom door creaked open.

Quickly Jimin turned on his back, and Jungkook moved his hand to between the two, moving a bit away, creating space.

"You guys still in bed?" Taehyung asked, entering the room and closing the door behind him. "Everyone's still sleeping, and I'm bored." He went over and got on the opposite side of Jimin. He snuggled under the blankets, and saw Jimin's shorts pulled down a bit- but he didn't give it any attention. It looked like he just woke up.

He noticed a sweet smell, it was faint and he only picked it up for a moment. It made him wonder, if the two had done something recently.

"Hm, we just woke up." Jimin told Taehyung, turning his head. "Yeah, I can tell." Taehyung giggled to him. He noticed Jungkook's hand moving over, close to Jimin- more so, on his stomach. Jimin squirmed towards Jungkook, his legs shifting under the blankets. "What time did you guys go to bed?" Taehyung asked, trying not to feel awkward. "I don't know, after everyone else, probably..." Jimin told him. Taehyung was slightly against Jimin's right side, so he knew Jimin was clenching his thighs tighter together with every time Jungkook moved his hand around, on his torso.

They had also been friends with benefits for a while, and Taehyung knew exactly what that meant.

"So, how are you feeling, Jiminie? Okay?" Taehyung asked. He glanced at Jungkook and he moved his hand to Jimin's side. Jungkook slid his hand up, separating from Taehyung and rested his just on Jimin's soft pecs. Jimin jerked in surprise. "I'm fine, it was just a bad dream last night-" "That the only thing that happened last night?" Taehyung cut off, moving his hand down slowly, until he reached the edge of Jimin's shorts. Jungkook caught on.

Jimin didn't respond, keeping quiet and biting on his lip. "Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked the youngest one. Jungkook glanced down at Jimin, and he was looking like he was trying not to moan. "Well, Jiminie kept moving around, and was too shy to ask me to help him with the wet problem between his legs," Jungkook told Taehyung, and Jimin whined as his cheeks reddened. "Oh? What happened?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook moved his hand up to Jimin's nipples, and he moved his thumb gently over the area. Jimin gasped and his back twisted slightly, and he closed his eyes tightly again.

"Jimin hyung let me play with his pretty pussy-" "Fuck, Jeongguk!" Jimin whimpered immediately, and Taehyung and Jungkook laughed at his frustration. "What, you didn't tell me I couldn't say~" Jungkook kissed him on the lips and got over his upper half, and started to toy very gently with his nipple. Jimin moaned loudly against Jungkook, and his hips started to grind over on Taehyung's groin.

Jungkook separated the kiss for a quick moment. "Want Taehyungie hyung's fingers inside of you, again?" Jimin nodded and tried to kiss him, in a rush but Jungkook jerked back. "Safeword?" He asked, but Jimin shook his head. "I don't need-" "Spirea." Taehyung answered for Jimin. Jimin glared at him, wanting to finish his sentence but Jungkook caught him in a kiss before he could.

"Jiminie gets too excited sometimes, overestimates himself." Taehyung explained, sneaking his hand down in to Jimin's underwear. His hips bucked upward, forcing Taehyung's fingers on to his drenched clit. "Oh wow-" Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath, not expecting him to be as wet as he was. The back of Taehyung's hand was also getting slick from the inside of his panties, like he had been leaking for a long while.

"Mmh," Jungkook pulled Jimin's shirt up, to have easier access to his chest. Taehyung attached his mouth to Jimin's right nipple while Jungkook played with the left. Jimin was going crazy, gripping the bedsheets again and thrusting his hips up on Taehyung's hand, rubbing himself all over his palm and fingers. Taehyung was attempting in getting his fingers inside, but with Jimin cumming as hard as he was, he kept moving his hips away and kept Taehyung on his hard clit. Jungkook felt goosebumps all over Jimin's body, and it made him smirk so contently.

"He's cumming, Kookie," Taehyung told him, rubbing the sensitive bud at a quicker pace. Jimin hit the pillow next to him and grabbed Taehyung's shirt instead of the sheets- since they had now popped off of the upper left corner. "Hmm, so sensitive, hyung," Jungkook chuckled at Jimin, getting confident with the little bit he was doing. Jimin moved his waist up, and his pussy swallowed two of Taehyung's fingers immediately, audible wet squelches as Taehyung's knuckles pressed on Jimin's pelvis; a sign he was as deep as he could go at the moment.

"Ah," Taehyung shifted himself, his cock so hard he could probably cum with a few thrusts into his hand. "He's, so- damn, Jiminie." His own chest tightened, brain breaking at the thought of Jimin wrapped tightly around his cock- that was throbbing in his pants from the loss of attention.

"Yeah," Jungkook pulled back for a second, and kissed between every few words. "Wet as fuck, so open yet so tight," He continued teasing, and Taehyung felt his pussy clench tighter on his fingers, trying to suck them in deeper. "I tried only one, but he wanted two inside- I didn't even have to try." Taehyung told Jungkook, as their kisses got rougher and Jimin's moans louder. He started to roll his hips down, and occasionally Taehyung's cock rubbed on the side of Jimin's thigh. Jimin could hear his pussy as he clenched and released on Taehyung, and normally he was embarrassed about it, but right now he was too turned on to care- and it seemed to be doing something to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Our pretty Jiminie, so needy for our touch." Taehyung sucked gently on Jimin's nipple, and Jimin clenched so tight on Taehyung's fingers that it was difficult to move. He was cumming again, already.