91

Jimin opened his eyes and he found Namjoon reading on his back, holding the book up above his face. He took a deep breath and shifted a little, so he could see his smart boyfriend better.

"You're going to drop that book on your face." He told him, smiling. Namjoon reached beside him and bookmarked his place before closing the book, and turning towards Jimin. "I'll be quiet about it." Namjoon smiled at him, reaching up to pet Jimin's hair softly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep so quickly, I didn't even..." Jimin huffed and ended up pouting. "It's alright, baby. As long as you're okay, that's all I care about." Namjoon leaned over and kissed his nose, and Jimin giggled. "I didn't even think about you, I'm sorry." Jimin angled his head down, and Namjoon just smiled. "It doesn't really matter to me if you don't think of me during things like that, if you're good and you still love me, it doesn't matter." Namjoon told him, assuming Jimin might've been thinking about Jungkook or Taehyung, considering they've been more active with each other. Jimin looked up. "N-no, I was thinking about you while you were- I meant, I didn't think about helping you finish." He quickly got out.

"No, it's fine baby, you don't have to worry about it." Namjoon shook his head, relaxing next to Jimin. Jimin moved his body so he was on his side, then felt wetness between his thighs. He whined and sat up, his shirt still on. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "It didn't really go away..." Jimin groaned. "I mean, you did help- a lot, really, it's just so frustrating, and I don't know why." He explained, scooting to the edge of the bed to get up and clean his thighs. "I'm alright with helping again-" "No, it's fine." Jimin stood up, and a cramp hit his stomach before another gush came from between his legs.

This was different. Jimin wasn't really horny, like he has been all day. This wetness was different- it was hardly sticky.

"U-uh, Jimin," Namjoon blushed red in the face, and he sat up quickly. Jimin looked down, and saw red blood dripping down his leg, from his thighs. "AH!" Jimin screamed and turned around, only to find more blood on the bedsheets of Namjoon's bed. "Jimin-" Jimin ran frantically to the bathroom, luckily being right next to Namjoon's room. Namjoon followed, hoping maybe there was a way to help.

Taehyung heard a door slam shut, and frantic footsteps. "You okay down there, Namjoon hyung?" He asked down the hall, his eyes glued to the TV. There was no response.

"Jimin, can I come in? I want to help." Namjoon asked as he knocked on the door. "F-fine," Jimin looked down at the mess between his legs. Just from walking to the bathroom there was small droplets of blood on the hardwood floor, and in the bathroom was worse. When Namjoon walked in, and saw blood on Jimin's hands, thighs, and all down his legs, it looked like a real murder scene.

Namjoon closed the door behind him, and went under the sink. Jimin was hyperventilating. "Here, we can start by cleaning you up." Namjoon suggested, opening the package of skin-safe wipes. He set them on the counter and handed Jimin one. "T-there's so much...what the FUCK IS HAPPENING!" Jimin yelled and his breathing quickened, and Namjoon knew he was about to have an attack. "Baby, it's okay." Namjoon told him, taking his hands and getting the blood off. Jimin started crying, loudly, but Namjoon didn't want to get too close at this point, not sure what Jimin would do.

"Baby- Jimin, hey, we're gonna fix this together, yeah? You're not alone in this." Namjoon told him, motioning for him to take deep breaths. Jimin just couldn't look away from the blood, and his stomach was hurting like it's never hurt before. "I will clean you up if you want, okay? Focus on breathing for me, yeah?" Namjoon gently took him by the shoulder, and Jimin stopped crying soon after.

There were knocks on the door, and Namjoon stated he was busy. "But hyung, I heard a scream." It was Jungkook. "It's okay, just go back to whatever you were doing." Namjoon told him. Jungkook knew Namjoon would explain later, so he left.