90

Today was dance practice for the seven members. It wasn't going well for Yoongi nor Jimin, and the air conditioner was temporarily broken. Luckily it was no longer summer, but the members were still left sweating down their bodies.

About three days on estrogen hormones, and Jimin was uncontrollably horny today. When he woke up, the first thing he thought of was Taehyung fucking him, and in the dance room with his members sweating so much, Jimin didn't know how much more he could handle.

When seven o'clock finally arrived, their progress was significant than the past few tries. Namjoon had finally gotten the right hand movements, always getting them switched up. Spring Day didn't need a dance practice, but the members wanted one, and one they got.

While they were catching their breath and Yoongi was changing, Jin made his way over to Jimin and sat down on the floor next to him, both resting against the walled mirror. "Are you doing okay? You seem kind of out of it." Jin handed him a water bottle, that was fresh from the refrigerator in the room next door. Jimin declined. "I think it's the pills, the hormones." He told him, rubbing his hands over his face as if he were frustrated. "Oh?" Jin asked, wanting more of an explanation. Was his mood going to be a crazy roller coaster?

"It's..." Jimin sighed. "Ever since I woke up this morning, I've been, almost too horny, and I hadn't done anything about it and I think I'm getting nauseous." He tried explaining, taking his hands down and staring at the glossed floor below him. "Oh, I'm sorry...do you think if you got off it would help?" Jin asked. It was clear he wasn't suggesting much, but rather genuinely concerned, and thinking of solutions for his boyfriend. "I don't know, I'm also- I'm a little...aish I don't know how to put it into words!" Jimin groaned in frustration and hid his face in his hands. Namjoon and Hoseok looked over, wondering what could have Jimin so upset.

"Hey, it's okay." Jin reached up tiredly and placed a hand on Jimin's upper back. "It'll get better, I hope sooner rather than later. You don't have to say now." He smiled a little, and Jimin could feel it in his tone. "But, I just- I'm good at knowing what's wrong, I don't know why I can't figure it out now, and it's not really the time either, with so much happening-" Jimin's hands fell and his voice gave out, a small sob choking up. "I-I just feel, so in-the-way, an-and inconvenienced," Jimin started crying before he could get anything else out, more embarrassment washing over him with the stares he could feel from his members. "Hey, baby, breathe..." Jin softened his voice and rubbed Jimin's back, taking deep breaths himself in hopes Jimin would copy soon. He was a little confused, Jimin's mood had totally turned upside down and it wasn't very common for him. He knew it had to be what he was taking, at least a part of it. Maybe there was more that he wasn't saying, but all Jin could say was that he knew Jimin wasn't feeling good like the doctors had said he would.

He almost appeared sick when he woke up, skin paler, hands and voice shaky, and even sometimes he wouldn't eat these past days. It would be gone by two hours, but with this sudden break down, it started to place itself as a factor in the statement that Jimin wasn't well.

"Jimin hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook walked over and crouched down to be level with Jimin. Jimin sniffled and hiccups broke through, making him almost unable to look up. "Come here." Jin turned more to the younger one and brought him in to his chest, and Jimin leaned in to it, taking deep breaths to calm down. He heard Jin's calm heart beat and he wanted to fall asleep right then and there with him.

Jungkook sat down next to Jimin and leaned on his shoulder, adding comfort to him. Jimin soon calmed down by the time Yoongi returned, and was wiping away his tears. "I'm sorry, that this isn't working as well as we thought Jiminie, maybe we give it more time, yeah?" Jin suggested, still holding on to Jimin. "Yeah...I'm sorry for, all that-" "No, don't be sorry hyung." Jungkook cut in. "It's okay to be upset, you know this." He chuckled lightly, and got Jimin to smile a little. "Yeah, I just don't know why I got so frustrated, I didn't mean to be the center of attention..." Jimin sniffled and wiped his hands on his shorts, taking another deep breath. "Namjoon and Hoseok hyung are still talking, you're not." Jungkook and Jin giggled. "Okay...I think I'm fine now." Jimin sat up and Jin let him go, then he stood up. "Let's go back to the dorm now." Jungkook was in full agreement with that plan, and so was Jimin.