128

Taehyung froze, but Jimin had no reaction. Their eyes were closed and they were almost asleep.

"You're loud." Hoseok said, blankly. Taehyung grabbed Jimin's jeans on accident and covered himself, and yanked a blanket over Jimin without looking - as if he weren't allowed to be there. "Sorry, hyung," "Can I join?"

Taehyung wondered if he was hearing things.

"What?" He asked. Hoseok was only halfway shown. "I'm wondering if I could join in on whatever you two are doing. I need to blow off some steam anyway." Hoseok entered the room fully, and closed the door behind him. "Um, Jimin's sort of exhausted, but... maybe we could figure something out, like, just us?" Taehyung suggested. "I was going to clean up first, though. The bed is sort of a mess." Taehyung chuckled. Hoseok shrugged. "I don't care, honestly."

Jimin woke up to the bed sinking next to them. They thought it was Taehyung, but once they felt the difference in the bare chest, they had enough energy to turn their head. "Hello, darling." Hoseok smiled, talking in a whisper. "Mmh," Jimin didn't know how to feel about him being so close. Last time they were like this, it ruined much of what they had been working on to build their relationship.

"Taehyungie told me what happened, Jimin-ah. Are you up for it again?" He asked, moving his left hand between Jimin's thighs. They were still wet and sticky, and Hoseok really understood then. His cheeks turned pink. "Maybe," Jimin mumbled quietly. Hoseok slowly slid his hand up, reaching the area between their leg and pelvis. "Mmh," They grinded down to get closer, then pulled back. "Woah," Hoseok's fingers quickly slid against Jimin's pussy, he hardly felt much. "Aah!" Jimin's body quivered and they frantically reached down for Hoseok's hand. "M-m so sore, please," Jimin begged for mercy on their cunt, weakly attempting to pull Hoseok's hand away. "Shh, darling." Hoseok moved away and swung Jimin's legs up over his own, spreading them easily.

Suddenly, the door opened again. In walked Jungkook. Jimin whined and tried to close their legs, not knowing who was at the door because they were so tired. "Can I join in?" Jungkook asked. Jimin squirmed away from Hoseok, now becoming uncomfortable and overwhelmed. "Oh, hey, Kookie." Taehyung gently moved past Jungkook, and took Jimin from Hoseok. "Mmf -" Jimin winced at the pain once Taehyung sat him up. Maybe it wasn't pain, but it was a cramp of uncomfortableness. "Do you want to go again, darling?" Taehyung asked, gently cleaning off Jimin's legs and lower stomach. "Ah," Jimin jerked away once Taehyung got too close to their pussy. "Sorry, darling, I didn't know it would hurt so much -" "No, doesn't hurt. Just... it's very fucking sensitive." Jimin sighed and opened their eyes a bit, and noticed their vision was clearer now.

"Should I go get a few condoms?" Hoseok proposed. "If Jimin-ah's up for two more rounds." Taehyung held on to Jimin's hand once he was done cleaning them off. "I don't want condoms. Fuck, I'm so tired... but I want both of you so bad, right now." Jimin grumbled, rubbing their eyes. They could smell themself on their hands but it didn't bother them much at all. Jungkook slowly walked over and found a dry spot on the bed to sit down by. "You two finish cleaning up, we'll get the sheets changed." Jungkook offered. Jimin agreed, and Taehyung moved to help them stand. They held hands but Jimin wasn't willing to get up.

"Tae, I'm going to fucking fall over," They told him, glaring up. "I'll catch you, don't you trust me?" Taehyung giggled. Jimin pulled on Taehyung, but it was useless, as Jimin's legs instantly gave out and they fell right into Taehyung's front. "Fuck," Jimin held on tightly, and Taehyung held Jimin by the waist. "I've got you, darling." Taehyung chuckled, helping Jimin up straighter. Eventually Taehyung just carried Jimin to the bathroom, not wanting to wait too long because he was looking forward to what Hoseok and Jungkook had in mind.

Once Taehyung had cleaned himself up and Jimin was no longer sticky, he carried the smaller one back to their room. Hoseok and Jungkook were in Jimin's room, however. Taehyung carefully placed Jimin down like a child. "You better make me doing all of this moving worth it, Hoseok hyung." Jimin challenged Hoseok. "It will be, darling." Hoseok smirked and got over top of Jimin, kissing them on their lips.