63

Even though Yoongi wasn't feeling great, he did his absolute best in the choreography. Their tour would be in four months.

During their break, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon decided to keep working on some difficult parts. Jimin sat next to Jin on the floor, and Yoongi and Hoseok cuddled happily for a few moments, even if they were sweaty.

"My boyfriend is so hot, isn't he?" Jin asked Jimin, admiring how Namjoon's muscles flexed as he moved, face focused on the mirror between Jungkook and Taehyung. "Mm, all of them are hot- ugh, hyung...Jungkookie...and Taehyungie fingered me last night and this morning and all I can think about is getting fucked by them." Jimin ranted to Jin, speaking quickly so Jin would ask "What?" and he would be happy to explain in more, explicit details.

"Jungkookie fingered me, last night- before I had that, really random bad dream...oh hyung it was so good, and then this morning Taehyung-ah switched with Jungkook, when he came to wake us up. And, now I want them both to fuck the shit out of me, and I can't stop thinking about it..." Jimin explained a little better.

Jin paused for a moment to take in the information. "Well...uh, fingering and getting fucked are two different things, first of all. One fucking hurts-" "Oh yes, I know, and I want it so bad~ Hyung~" Jimin leaned on Jin's shoulder, whining. "Oh, so, you're a masochist then-" "It's probably dangerous how much I love pain, hyung-ah, honestly." Jimin interrupted, sighing as if he was daydreaming. "Well, alright then. I only like a little, not too much but more so when I'm really horny. You know?" Jin asked, and Jimin immediately nodded. "Oh yes, hyung, I know. I honestly wanted to take Taehyung and Jungkook-ah this morning-" "Woah, at once?!" Jin asked in a higher voice, but still quiet so their conversation would not be heard. Jimin nodded his head. "I've always kinda wanted that- but then there's this thought, in the back of my head, that I'm not pretty enough to have sex." He added on, looking down at the floor now.

Jin tisked and started rubbing on the outside of Jimin's thigh. "Trust me, you are worthy of amazing sex. You're fucking beautiful, Jiminie- I'm pretty sure we'd all fuck you if you asked." Jin assured him, looking in to his brown eyes. "Fuck hyungie, don't give me ideas...actually, please do." Jimin grabbed on to Jin's hand and moved it to high up on his inner thigh. He was wearing shorts because of the dance practice, like Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Jin hyung, do you really want to be in a poly relationship? Or were you just saying that-" "Yeah, I'm open to it. I mean, since Joonie and I have had sex- which is kinda weird, I've realized that 'holy shit I love guy's' and now, I'm really wanting a poly." Jin cut off Jimin, happy to answer. Jimin smiled and hugged Jin's arm.

"Let's date then, yeah? Go ask Joonie." Jimin bit on his lip as he turned fully to Jin. Jin could tell he wanted to kiss him, so he hurried in getting over to Namjoon. "Joonie, you said you're okay with being in a poly relationship, right? Jiminie wants to, and I just wanted to confirm with you first." Jin asked in a hurry, practically bouncing on his feet. "Yeah, of course that's fine-" "Yes!" Jin kissed Namjoon and ran over to Jimin, dropped to his knees and kissed him right after. Jin bit on Jimin's lip from the force, and it hurt for only a second before his already-horny body found pleasure in it.

Jimin moaned, to see Jin's reaction, and he knew Yoongi was looking over at them. Jin just kissed him harder, and that made Jimin want to collapse on to his back and be fucked, right there.

Jin pulled back, and met Jimin's loving eyes  "Ah, I'm happy." Jimin giggled at Jin's cute face, he had to admit Jin being happy made him happy. Jimin climbed into Jin's lap and stayed there, until their break was over and they were back at work.

A while later, they were all too exhausted to talk much, and to drive. One of their new body guards drove them back to the dorm, and Jimin was in the passenger, regretting his life decisions. Even though he could fall asleep in three minutes, their new body guard had bulging muscles in a black tee, sharp face and intimidating figure. However, he was really nice and made jokes to keep the seven members awake on the ride to the dorm.

Jimin was weak in the knees for him- maybe not him, but it sort of reminded him of what Jungkook said he wants to be in the future. And if they started dating, Jimin might just need to go on birth control at that point.

Hell, he was already halfway there, being friends with benefits.

Jimin was horny again- mainly because he never got to do anything about it earlier while dancing. Getting out of the van, Jungkook was half asleep and while Taehyung was more awake, he seemed tired as well. Jin and Namjoon, the same. Yoongi followed behind Hoseok, and they went to their room quietly.

He crossed his arms, wishing everyone goodnight as they were too tired to even eat right now. Jimin went in to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, and went in to Jungkook's room. He knocked once, but didn't give him a chance to respond before he entered.

"Are you going to bed?" He asked, whining and bringing out his bottom lip in a pout. "Yeah, I'm really tired..." Jungkook removed his shirt and flopped down on his bed, on his back, and his right arm landed on his chest. "Damn, because I'm really- you're really hot...can I sleep with you?" Jimin asked, licking his lips and sitting down next to Jungkook. "Sure, hyung...surprised you want to, we were told not to do it..." Jungkook mumbled tiredly. As soon as he agreed, Jimin laid down on top of him.

"Aah, you're heavy~" Jungkook groaned, turning on to his side and keeping Jimin in his arms so he wouldn't roll off of the bed. "Well, we were told not to date, no? Yet, here we are~" Jimin turned around to face Jungkook, since he let go.

His eyes were closed, yet he inhaled slowly. "-love you...hyungie..." Jungkook moved closer to Jimin and hid his face in his shoulder. Jimin felt reminded that he was older, and should be the one protecting Jungkook and helping him fall asleep.

"I love you, too." Jimin kissed his lips, and after he didn't instantly kiss back he pulled away, knowing he was already more than halfway asleep. He supposed he could put his horniness aside for a while; after all that he had done within the past day, he supposed his hidden side might be too much.

Jungkook began sleeping softly, hair ruffled and lips parted in a cute, bunny-like way. Jimin grabbed a blanket and covered him up, his face being the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes to do the same.