Battle of the Last Sons! Zirack vs Goku!

Another week had gone by in the hyperbolic time chamber, and it seemed like Zirack had finally gotten a tight grip on instant transmission. He tested himself as he was in the epicenter of a volcano. Within it, he didn't focus on the heat. Instead, he focused on Goku's energy and teleported away. Within a split second, Zirack appeared before Goku and surprised him at an icy glacier.

"Woah!" Goku jumped as he quickly realized, "Oh, wow! You mastered it!"

"Yeah, I guess you were right, Goku. Just a little bit more practice was needed before I finally got it down." Zirack said as he was excited to finally have mastered such an important technique.

Once he proved his mastery of the technique, Goku was ecstatic and congratulated him. He then beamed as he asked, "So, what do ya think? You ready for that big spar?"

"More than ready, Goku." Zirack confidently said. He looked at his hand squeezed it together in a fist and flexed some of his power and muscle as he added, "I'm definitely not the same guy I was when you first met me two years ago."

"Well, technically I met you two DAYS ago..." Goku corrected to which Zirack just shrugged his shoulders, not necessarily disagreeing. "But you're totally right though, Zirack. When I first met you, you seemed pretty strong. But now, I've got the feeling neither of us should hold back here."

Zirack raised an eyebrow at that last statement he picked up on. "You were planning to hold back?"

Goku let out an innocent chuckle before answering, "At first, but now, I think that'd be a bad idea overall."

"Got that right, Goku. Not just my growth in power, but I think you teaching me those techniques might be your downfall." Zirack replied as the displaced Saiyan showed no lack of confidence in his ability.

"Alright, then how about we stop talking and get down to it." Goku suggested as he was ready to fight and Zirack replied, "Let's do this."

^*Battle ost*

The battlefield crackled with an electric tension as the Saiyan warriors faced off. Zirack and Goku, both transformed and adorned in their Super Saiyan auras, stood at opposite ends, ready to engage in a monumental clash both had longed for. For Zirack, since the moment he set foot in the time chamber. For Goku...since Zirack showed up.

The air buzzed with energy as Zirack unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks, gaining an early advantage over Goku. Goku put his arms up and blocked as much of Zirack's onslaught as he could. He held his defense up for a while, but Zirack was able to pierce his guard with a sharp punch to the gut. He followed up with a couple of rights and lefts to the sides of Goku's face before ending his assault with a rising axe kick up Goku's chin. The strike sent Goku flying upward and Zirack was going to meet him halfway with an axe handle.

However, Goku, fueled by determination, quickly adapted and used an afterimage to get out of harm's way. Once Zirack missed with his axehandle, he was immediately hit in the back of the head and neck with Goku's axe handle smash and sent him flying down towards the ground. Luckily, Zirack caught himself in mid-air before he hit the ground and thought to himself, 'An afterimage, huh?'

The displaced Saiyan saw Goku floating in the air as he had a smirk plastered on his face. Zirack immediately shot a large blast of ki at Goku, but he dodged. Unfortunately for Goku, he fell right into Zirack's trap as the displaced Saiyan used instant transmission of his own and appeared right behind Goku. He quickly locked Goku into a rear naked choke and wrapped his legs around Goku's waist to make sure he couldn't escape.