Outworld Visit

Over the next week, Sindel had trouble sleeping throughout the nights as she kept feeling her power spasm within her. This kept her up all night as she got out of bed and came across Jade. "Good morning my empress. How was your sleep?" Jade asked as Sindel just chuckled before answering, "I didn't get much."

Jade was confused and asked, "Why is that?"

"I kept having spasms all night." Sindel said.

"Spasms? Caused by what?" Jade asked as Sindel said, "It felt as though my power was bubbling up to the surface and was going to explode, but then it began to quickly waver. It happened over and over again, and each one began to become a little more strenuous then before." Sindel said as Jade was surprised to hear this.

"Enough about me, I want to know more about you Jade. You've grown so much since the last time I saw you." Sindel said as Jade lightly smiled and stated, "That was over 1,000 years ago my empress."

"Regardless, I want to speak more with you about what I've missed over Breakfast." Sindel said as Jade replied, "Of course my empress."

An hour later, Kitana, Sindel and Jade were sitting at a long table in the dining hall as the cooks and chefs made them a large breakfast fit for an emperor, or in this case, an empress. "I forgot what eating food felt like after a millennia." Sindel said as she had not experienced having any fresh food like the food served to her today in forever.

"Mother, how long do you think it will take for the other Outworld armies to open up to joining you?" Kitana asked as Sindel replied back saying, "Only time will tell, all I know is tha-." She didn't finish her sentence as another spasm occurred, but this time, the pain was more intense. She dropped down to the floor as the clattering of plates and utensils echoed out into the room, followed up by Kitana's screams.

"Mother!" She yelled as Sindel was holding her chest in pain.

After hearing what Sindel told her earlier, Jade knew what was going on. Sindel finally got a grip on the pain as it began to fade and she managed to get back up. "Mother what was that?" Kitana asked and Jade explained everything that Sindel told her. Kitana was shocked to hear this as her mother was getting in worse and worse pain by the day.

"We should get you help, maybe the soul chamber will help heal you of your ailments." Kitana suggested, but Sindel had shot this idea down saying, "The soul chamber can only heal physical wounds, my ailment is based on my power and spirit."

"Then maybe we should call Lord Raiden." Jade suggested as Sindel agreed. The three went to Sindel's room as the empress looked around and found the device Raiden had given her for communication. They opened it up and a few seconds later, a holographic image of Raiden appeared as Kitana began to speak, "Lord Raiden, my mother is in need of help."

"What is the issue?" Raiden asked as Jade went on to say, "Over the past week, empress Sindel has been having spasms lately. They fluctuate throughout the day, but their constant around nighttime and they've gotten worse overtime."

Raiden heard this and asked, "What do the spasms feel like?"

"It feels as though my power is bubbling up and ready to explode, but then it calms down and leaves behind painful after effects." Sindel stated as Raiden asked his next question, "Does the power in you feel...foreign?"

She thought about all that she had felt and realized that it was. "Y-yes. The power feels like it's not mine." She said as Raiden understood what the problem could be.

"Stay ready empress, I'm going to bring someone there shortly who could help with your problem." Raiden said as the hologram dissipated.

An hour later, Raiden had teleported to Outworld as he didn't come alone. With him was Zirack as Raiden explained everything to him. "Empress Sindel is suffering from spasms."