Saiyan Kombat

Details on my OC and the protagonist of this story.

Name: Zirack Pronunciation: Z-eye-rackThis is his design

Name: Zirack
Pronunciation: Z-eye-rack
This is his design.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 217 pounds
Age: 25
Race: Saiyan
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black (Red when powered up as the picture shows.)

Disclaimer: I am not an experienced story writer, I am writing this story because I have not seen many Dragon Ball x Mortal Kombat crossover fanfics and decided to write my own. This story will mostly follow the 2011 Mortal Kombat game along with the original timeline (MK trilogy-Armageddon) with a different spin, after all; everything is thrown out of whack when there is a saiyan involved now. There will be a Harem and a few Lemon scenes, but I'm going to make sure that it's not overbearing....unless you guys want it to be. Make sure to vote, comment, and share this story if you like it. With that being said, please enjoy the story and have fun.

Chapter 1: Saiyan Kombat

24 years ago on a now-destroated planet, a man with spiky wild hair that seemed to go in all directions was walking back to a bar to take a load off on Planet Vegeta. He was known to be a renegade but he thought of himself as a free thinker. After all, everyone else followed the king's orders without a thought, but the 'free thinker' with an odd skin complexion for a Saiyan was a little more hesitant to listen to "some royal jackass" as he would call it. When he made it to the bar, he sat down for a drink or 2 or 3 or 4. He knew what kind of Saiyan he was, he was leaving that Bar shitfaced. But before he could even finish his order, a tan Saiyan with the same haircut and a very noticeable 'X' marked scar on his left cheek came bursting in.

He looked like he was just in a brutal fight with blood coming out of almost everywhere on his face and body along with his destroyed green armor. In all honesty, looking like you were just in a fight was kinda the norm on Planet Vegeta, but then he started shouting. "Frieza, he's gonna kill us all!" Bardock said. Everyone in the bar looked at him like he was drunk, which was not very surprising given that they were in a bar. They paid him no mind, but he continued saying: "Frieza is afraid of what us Saiyans can do if we hand together! He fears us, he fears our combined might! He fears the legendary Super Saiyan!" This grabbed the man's attention as he was always skeptical of Frieza and would not put it past him to be afraid of some legend, but what if that legend was true?

Everyone else in the bar began to laugh as they found Bardock's speech to be hilarious. One Saiyan went as far as to say while holding back his laughter: "Yeah sure, Frieza is gonna off most of his best soldiers over a little camp story, get real buddy!"

The Bar patrons continued to laugh as Bardock grew more furious and tried to convince them all once more, but they would not listen. "FINE, YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME? THEN YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL!" Bardock yelled out as he stormed out in a huff. The bar patrons went back to what they were doing, but the renegade Saiyan got up and followed Bardock.

Bardock leaned against the ledge of the bar's rooftop as he was incensed that nobody would listen to his warnings. "Those idiots! Don't they care about living?! Why won't they listen to me?!"