A Good Time

The Shokan were all in aghast horror at the sight of seeing their king be vaporized. Some looked towards Zirack with contempt, but some of the others looked towards him with a small hint of fear. "T-the king is dead." One of them said as another stated, "Who will lead us?"

"That's something for the Shokan to decide on later, but for now, leave." Sindel ordered as the Shokan were not willing to do what she said, but reluctantly backed off slowly. Zirack turned to make his way back to the palace, but while his back was turned, a fuming Goro decided to attack. He ran towards the Saiyan with fury as he reared back a fire ball and was going to strike the Saiyan with a powerful flame fist punch.

Goro was stopped however by Sindel's banshee scream. She put a stop to his attempted attack on Zirack and saved the Saiyan. "Go home, 'disgraced prince.'" Sindel said as Goro picked himself up and reluctantly was forced back by a few Shokan warriors. They all made their way out of the city as the Outworld soldiers watched on and went back to their posts. The Edenian royals all went back into the castle along with Zirack.

There was mayhem in Kuatan as all of the rebels were in another meeting together. "That fool Gorbak! We told him this mission of vengeance was folly! He didn't listen and he got himself killed!" Reiko yelled out as he smashed a mug on the table next to him. "Where do we go from here?" Reptile asked as Baraka replied, "First, the Shokan need a new leader."

"The Shokan are foolish brutes with even dumber views of honor. Goro is right there, but the Shokan won't follow him because of his 'lost honor'." Reiko said. Sheeva walked into the meeting as Reiko asked, "Sheeva, what is the shokan tradition for crowning a new ruler?"

"The 24 strongest warriors are put into a tournament and the winner becomes the new king or queen." Sheeva answered as Reiko stated, "If that's the case, then win the tournament and lead the Shokan for us." Sheeva agreed to enter and become the new queen, but she was still reluctant to lead the Shokan against empress Sindel.

"What do we do about that Saiyan?" Reptile asked as Reiko answered, "We wait. He's from Earth realm and isn't going to just move to Outworld. And speaking of Earth realm, I might have acquired a few allies from there to aid our cause." Reiko informed as the group's attention was caught. "What allies?" Ermac asked as Reiko smiled ear to ear and answered, "The red dragon."

Back at the castle, Zirack was walking through the halls as it was getting late out and his 2nd day of his Outworld visit was coming to an end. He turned a corner as he came across Tanya who saw him and said, "You just killed the King of the Shokan and your celebrating by walking through the halls all alone?"

"I don't celebrate when I kill people, even bad guys." Zirack said matter of factly. "Awww. Isn't that just sweet and modest of you. The bleeding heart hero who hates having to take a life, even when that life he takes is one that will certainly not be missed." Tanya said as Zirack was beginning to lose some of his patience and asked her, "What do you want from me Tanya?"

She put her hands up and backed off a little as she stated, "Calm yourself Saiyan. It's obvious you're in no joking mood. I just want to...show you around Outworld." She said as her smile didn't fade.

"Show me around? It's getting dark out right now. I don't think this is the best time to give me a tour." Zirack said as Tanya chuckled and stated, "In Outworld, night time is the best time."

Zirack was not expecting that answer, much like he wasn't expecting Tanya to grab his hand and pull him along with her just like she did earlier in the day. He pulled his arm back this time as she looked back and her smile began to fade. "Where do you even plan on taking me?" He asked as Tanya replied, "It's a surprise, darling. And besides, what do you have to fear? You're no doubt the strongest man in Outworld and you don't even live here."