The Blood Code

"More...bring forth more prisoners for tribute!" A euphoric Reiko said as he was on his knees and loved the taste of blood in his mouth. Reiko was surrounded with the bloody remains of 100 tarkatans, Outworld warriors and military soldiers as Havik picked up a decapitated tarkatan's head.

"More? My lord, there are none left. You just sacrificed over a hundred mortals in a single blast!" A surprised Havik said as Reiko replied, "But I still hunger for more tribute!"

"Patience is a virtue prized among the gods, my lord. You understand, because they're immort-...." Havik tried to say until Reiko who didn't want to hear anymore impatiently yelled out, "Stop talking!"
Reiko could feel something within him, and in anger, he shoved Havik through a pillar and cornered him.

"What have you done to me, cleric?!" Reiko asked as Havik tried to ask, "What's wrong....my lord?"

"You told me all about the power, but not about the pain!" Reiko said as he held his chest in pain and said, "This hunger....clawing me...from the inside...what could make a god suffer so?!" Reiko clenched his teeth together as he just couldn't bare the pain.

"How badly does it hurt?" Havik innocently asked as Reiko's chest bursted open and he yelled, "It's tearing me apart!"

While Raiden stoically had his arms crossed, Li-Mei and Jade both had sadistic smiles on their faces as they all spoke in unison and said, "With great power comes great suffering

While Raiden stoically had his arms crossed, Li-Mei and Jade both had sadistic smiles on their faces as they all spoke in unison and said, "With great power comes great suffering. THAT is the blood code." Reiko started to tear at his own guts and pulled them out.

Reiko tried desperately to ask for help, but then his face and skull began to melt

Reiko tried desperately to ask for help, but then his face and skull began to melt. Havik walked up to the slowly disheveling Reiko as he said, "You were never a candidate for godhood, my lord. Your true purpose has been as a vessel...for a real god." Havik said as he grabbed Reiko's head and began to tear his face apart.

"The seed inside your brilliant mind." Havik said as he pulled Reiko's head off of his body. "Always so full of surprises." Havik said as he scrunched Reiko's skull together and found something within his brain. His eyes widened once he saw what it was as he said, "Oh. Oh my."

Havik walked away from Reiko's melted corpse as he said, "Perhaps our guests can confirm something for me? Because it looks we just summoned....the amulet of Shinnok!" Havik held up the amulet of Shinnok as it coursed with red electricity.