Awakened Vengeance

^*battle ost*

Riekhan wasted no time in using his newfound awakened power. The ground beneath his foot cracked underneath him as he launched himself at Onaga. The dragon king tried to prepare himself for Riekhan, but his preparation was all for naught as Riekhan snap vanished behind him and quickly struck him in the spine with a sharp kick.

Onaga was sent flying forward as a result. Riekhan blasted off towards him and caught up with him, but Onaga caught himself and countered. He quickly sent a blast towards Riekhan, but the new super Saiyan evaded it and flew over the blast before reaching Onaga with a powerful punch to the nose. Riekhan followed up with a left hook and a right hook and both hit their mark, drawing blood from the dragon king's mouth.

Riekhan went for another punch, but Onaga ducked and hit Riekhan up the chin with an uppercut. Onaga followed up by grabbing Riekhan's leg and he began to swing him around with one arm. Riekhan stopped the swing by using his free leg to kick Onaga in the side of the neck. The blow was strong enough to make Onaga let go of Riekhan and stagger him. Riekhan took the advantage that he had and laid into Onaga's gut with a flying dragon kick. Riekhan hit Onaga so hard that his boot was almost bulging into the dragon king's stomach.

Onaga spit up a ball of saliva and Riekhan kept up the assault by using his other leg to kick Onaga in the side of the head to send him flying off to the side. Riekhan blasted off to the dragon king once again and managed to catch up with him. He maneuvered above Onaga and brought both of his knees up to his chest before bringing them down with intense force and knocking Onaga down with a double foot stomp.

Onaga came crashing down to the ground and made a massive crater with his body. Riekhan knew that wasn't enough to bring Onaga down for good so he flew down towards the dragon king.

At this point, Onaga couldn't be more furious at the current situation. At first, even if he's not fully powered, he believed he had this fight won. And now....he has to fight a second super Saiyan? The dragon king needed to think of something and do so soon. Unfortunately for him, when the dust cleared, Riekhan came barreling down on him with a knee strike to his throat. The dragon king felt almost all of the wind get knocked out of him as it felt like Riekhan's knee had completely flattened his throat.

Riekhan jumped back and landed near Onaga's legs. The super Saiyan then grabbed ahold of Onaga's reptilian tail. Riekhan used his power to pick him up and jumped up 30 feet before swinging Onaga's body forward and crashing him down onto the ground face first. Onaga's body cracked the ground once again, but Riekhan didn't let him go. Instead, the super Saiyan swung Onaga around and tossed him away and up into the air.

While Onaga was sent flying, Riekhan snap vanished in front of him and met him halfway. Onaga however, caught himself and wanted to push Riekhan back. His eyes glowed orange along with his very being and he exploded his energy out. The explosive wave of power began to push Riekhan back, but he guarded against it and slowly, it wasn't pushing him back as much. After a few seconds, the energy died down and Riekhan wasn't affected much by the explosive wave; to Onaga's ire.

"Here's how it's done." Riekhan said as he made the next move and retaliated with his own explosive wave. His golden energy bursted out and almost incinerated Onaga as the dragon king was sent flying from the blowback.

Onaga managed to catch himself in mid air, but once he did, Riekhan snap vanished before him and unleashed a flurry of high speed strikes on Onaga. Punches, elbows, knees and kicks. Riekhan let off his fury and rage all on Onaga and he wasn't holding anything back. After rattling thousands of blows on Onaga, Riekhan hit one last gut punch that doubled Onaga over. Riekhan opened up his fist to reveal a ki blast and the blast grew bigger before launching on Onaga's stomach and blasting him away.