And The Winner Is...

Everybody made it back to the courtyard where the tournament originally began to watch the conclusion. Everyone was present as they looked to see Zirack step forward in the center as Shang Tsung began to speak. "Zirack, you are the sole Earthrealm warrior to reach this far in the tournament. But you now face the current Mortal Kombat Champion. To the lair with you!"

A green portal began to swirl around underneath Zirack's feet as his entire body was sucked in and he disappeared from the viewers. He fell down the portal as he could see where he was heading. He flipped over and landed with his feet as a thud on the ground was heard. The force of the drop was intense as he dropped to a knee while using his hands to help hold him up. When he looked around, all he saw was a dark and cold throne room with skulls and body parts lying around. These were no doubt the parts of his previous victims as he remembered the story of the Great Kung Lao. He looked around some more before sensing a large power level behind him.

"I did not expect to fight in this tournament, but eventually, even Earthrealm would produce a warrior worthy of the Shokan prince

"I did not expect to fight in this tournament, but eventually, even Earthrealm would produce a warrior worthy of the Shokan prince." A large 8 foot, 4 armed man said to Zirack as he walked forward. The Saiyan got into a battle stance as he was not going to hold back and told the Shokan. "I know who you are, and I don't fear you. I'm not holding back, so this fight won't last very long."

Goro stepped up and exclaimed, "Arrogant Earthrealmer, I will give you a warriors death."

*battle ost*

Zirack used his speed to launch himself at Goro and hit the Shokan prince in the nose with a jumping knee strike. The Shokan was not expecting the saiyan to have this much force into his attack and was stunned as a result. Zirack followed up with a flurry of punches to Goro's gut that forcibly doubled the Shokan over. While he held his gut in pain, Zirack again followed up with his assault as he grabbed Goro's head and smashed his knee into his nose once again. The knee strike pushed Goro upwards a little as Zirack flipped backwards and kicked Goro under the chin in the process. After the kick, he shot a ki blast forward as it hit Goro head on and knocked him down.

Zirack walked over to Goro as the Shokan was getting his wits about him. "Give up. I don't want to kill you if I don't have to."

Goro laughed at the Saiyan's suggestion. He got back up as he continued to laugh and effectively told the Saiyan. "An earth realmer like you will never defeat me, let alone force me to concede."

Zirack understood, and as a result, went back on the offensive. But he was caught by the Shokan and Goro used his 4 arms effectively. "Finally caught you." The Shokan held Zirack tightly as he grabbed the Saiyan's arms with his top two arms. He then used his bottom two arms to punch Zirack in his abdomen. Shot after shot connected to the Saiyan's stomach and rib cage as Goro began to enjoy himself. After causing the Saiyan to suffer through a bit of internal damage, Goro stopped with the assault and used his top two arms to pull.