Kamidogu

Raiden and Fujin began the meeting as they snapped their fingers and 7 spheres surrounded them.

"What are those?" Kitana asked as Fujin answered, "These are the kamidogu daggers

"What are those?" Kitana asked as Fujin answered, "These are the kamidogu daggers. The elder gods created them to withhold power and pieces from Shinnok's amulet. Each of these blades has some of Shinnok's power, but for the wielder, they invoke powerful blood magic." Fujin said as Zirack caught that last part about 'invoking powerful blood magic'.

"If all of the blades are brought together, then Shinnok's amulet will be reconstructed. If that happens, then he will be one step closer to being freed." Raiden said as Fujin finished the explanation by saying, "Raiden will keep one of the blades with him, but the other 6 of these blades will be entrusted to you all. If you are able to protect it, or keep it in a safe place, then we will distribute them accordingly."

Raiden and Fujin explained everything about the Kamidogu daggers as everyone in the room now understood what these daggers meant but Zirack was a bit confused as he asked, "What do you mean by, 'bring them together'? As in, fuse them or...?"

"Not fuse them. If the blades are all used on one central target, then that person will become incredibly powerful. However, overtime, the blood magic will destroy them and instead reconstruct Shinnok's amulet into existence." Fujin answered as everyone now knew exactly what Raiden meant. "Are there any more question?" Raiden asked as everyone had most of their questions answered from the explanation the elder god duo gave.

That was until Kitana noticed something, "The blades all have different designs and insignias. Why is that?" Kitana asked as Raiden answered, "Each blade represents one of the realms. There is a blade for Earth realm, Chaos realm, Order realm, Netherealm, Outworld and Edenia."

"Wait a minute, something's not adding up here. If there are seven daggers, then what does the last one represent?" Zirack asked as Raiden answered, "That is the blade specifically made for my protection. It has no insignia because it is bound to me."

With all of the questions out of the way, the spheres all went towards their protectors. The sphere containing the order realm dagger floated over to Nightwolf as the dagger landed in his hand.