A Teaching Moment

*Incoming Lemon scene. Skip this part if you don't want to read it.*

The night sky shined with a crescent moon as a freshly fitted Zirack was sitting out on the balcony of Jade's room. She was busy getting ready for bed as Zirack stayed up and quietly meditated. After half an hour, he got up and finished his meditation. When he did, he just stared at the moon for a while until the sound of a door closing pulled his attention.

When he looked back, he was met with a sight that every man in Outworld would dream of. There Jade was, wearing nothing more than green lingerie. A dark green bra hugged her D cup ebony breasts with a matching underwear that wrapped around her wide hips, toned thighs and firm glutes. Of course given the training she's had to endure, her body would be as fit as it is, but it was still a beautiful sight for the Saiyan.

Zirack didn't really know what to say, as Jade only walked towards him. Her breasts jiggled with every step as she reached him and put her hands on his body. "Let me take these off for you." She said with an heir of seductiveness. She began to take his shirt off to fully reveal to her his upper body. She knew he was muscular because of his regular suit, but she did not expect him to feel this hard. To her, touching his body felt like she was touching steel.

Something came over her as she pushed him onto the bed and she began to remove his pants. Next came his boxer briefs as Jade could see his erection reaching its peak. Once she removed his boxers, she saw his 8 inch member and was impressed at the size. But once she put her hand around it, she could once again feel the steely overall feel of his body.

Once his member was out, Jade removed her underwear, climbed on top of him and mounted him as she removed her bra as well and fully revealed her breasts to him. Now it was Zirack's turn to be impressed as Jade seductively told him, "Go ahead, feel them." The Saiyan obliged as he grabbed the both of her breasts and felt how firm, but soft they were. Jade lightly moaned as she could feel Zirack's member resting against her ass, begging for her to take it. And she did just that, as she grabbed Zirack's member and sat up, as to let it hover right above her wet vagina.

A loud moan came from the both of them as Jade inserted Zirack's member into her vagina. At that point, she began to bounce up and down over and over again. She started off slow, but each bounce began to speed up as the pair moaned with each one. To Zirack, everything that was happening, was incredible to him. The feeling of Jade's vagina seemingly swallowing his member. The wetness that he felt oozing off of her and dripping down his member. Even the feeling of Jade's weight constantly crashing down onto his pelvis, was something he was really beginning to enjoy.

Jade continued to ride the Saiyan as both had the stamina to keep this up for a long while. Throughout the next hour, all that could be heard from the halls leading into Jade's room were the sounds of a bed racketing and moans that clearly signified 2 people's 'intense and passionate love'. After another hour of different positions, loud moaning and Jade potentially needing a new bed, Zirack finally climaxed in Jade as he managed to hold on for as long as he could. He was exhausted as the both of them were sweaty from the 2 hours that they just spent.

*End of lemon scene*

The next morning, Jade woke up as she looked to her right and saw Zirack still asleep alongside her. She remembered the night they had before as she just looked at Zirack and gave him a kiss on the forehead. She tried to get up and out of bed, but once she managed to stand, she felt pains radiating through her legs and lower abdomen. It wasn't the bad kind of pain, it was the only good kind of pain she could feel after the night previous.

Jade was a tough edenian and didn't let those pains stop her from moving on with her day. She got ready for her usual breakfast with Sindel and Kitana but after an hour, Zirack finally woke up. When he did, she asked if he would like to join them for breakfast. "Sure but I gotta ask, is there a lot of food to go around?" Zirack asked as Jade answered, "Yes. It's a meal fit for a royal family. Why?" She asked as Zirack innocently stated, "I learned when I was younger that I have a really big appetite."