High School AU

High School AU// Yay another AU featuring fuckboy dean, druggie bal. ALL THE BOYS ARE HUMAN

Dean-Player AU- You rolled your eyes once more, there goes another innocent girl's mind into Dean Winchester's bed. Ugh, who am I kidding they were never innocent. You slammed your locker close and turn around to see the green eyes and cocky smile planted on a punchable face. "Hi dickhead." You said as he faked being hurt. "Ouch, that hurts." You rolled your eyes. "Tell me again when I actually care." As you walked away from Dean however he followed. You see you were one of the few that wasn't brainwashed that Dean was sex god. No he was hot and beautiful but not a sex god -well he could be STOP thinking that...- Every girl was jealous of you. They wanted him but he only wanted you. Only slept with girls to get your attention, to make you jealous. However that wasn't working. He had the hots for you. "Oh, come on! One date?" You turned around and looked at him. "So what! After a month pf dating you can dump me for another girl like you do with nearly.every.other.girl." He sighed. "No, I promise I will change! Give me a chance." You sighed but agreed. You never thought you would get married and have his children.

Sam- Nerd AU- You see Sam get shove into the locker again. It was his fourth or fifth today? He only got bullied because he was the nerd. The smartarse that everyone gets annoyed with. He always had the right answers, 100%. The student that every.single.teacher praise and tell the class that they should be more like them. Cue eye rolls and groans. Honestly, Sam Winchester wasn't that bad looking. Other that how abnormally similar he is to a moose but you can over look that. You sighed and pushed Sam's bullies away. You were the only person who stood up for him. "Piss off." You kicked them where the sun doesn't shine. They glared at Sam before failing to attempt walk away from him. You turn to Sam. "You okay?" You asked he nodded. You smiled. "H-hey I was w-wondering if y-you want to s-st-study in the library?" He asked, nervous talking to you as he was stuttering. You smiled and nodded. "It's a date!" Lets just say the bullying stopped.

Castiel-Best Friend AU- You met up with Castiel at the front of the school, it was lunch time. Cas was your best friend, you did kinda see him as more but you never told. You both sat on the stairway as you both were listening to some Elvis. "Trying to dig Elvis?" He asked as you scrunched your nose at his music taste. "I love The Beatles but Elvis is a way no-no." He laughed as you both watching people around you. "So, (y/n). You doing anything tonight?" You looked at him grinning. "Of course silly! Movies at your place. As usual!" Maybe you friendzone him hard. "Well, I was just thinking..." He started, you listened and looked at him expectingly. "I was just wondering if you want to do something else?" He finally let out. "Like what?" His blue eyes lit up. "I don't know. Maybe the beach? There's a fair so we can go to that?" You smiled. "Fair, sounds nice." He grinned wider as he ran his hand through his hair making it even more mess. "Great it's a date!" He said as he left you screaming internally, in a good way.

Gabriel- Prankster AU- You bumped into Gabriel, he had a cocky smirk and mischief in his eyes. "Hey, sweet thang." You rolled your eyes. "Hello, fuckboy." You joked. He rolled his eyes. "What have you done this time?" He started to laugh as you were confused. Of course other people thought he was weird or grinning because he did another prank. Gabriel was the class clown, sometimes you wonder how he even get alright grades. After he calmed down on his fit of laughter. "So, you know Mr Yates? History asshole? Yeah? Well his room is now full with balloons like literally. Mrs Woodly, the strict science teacher, her room is covered with the same picture of Morgan Freeman. Miss Shmuck, our lovely geo teacher. Lets say she won't be able to pick up her stuff, including her car keys." You rolled your eyes as he started to laugh again. "I am doing more pranks at break, care to join me? Call it a date?" You scoffed but nodded. "A date in school, how pleasant. Love to join." We can say that every screensaver is a disturbing picture of the headteacher.

Balthazar- Drugs and Alcohol AU- You sighed as you met Bal at his usual place. You hated it because it was literally just behind the school also you hated how often people get high behind the school. You looked at Balthazar, arms folded with a disapproving look smeared over your face. His sighed and drunkly offered you his beer. You rolled your eyes a shook your head. "You need to stop, Bal." He sighed and puffed out some smoke. "Why should I?" He questioned. "Because, you're high and drunk at school also you smell of drugs, alcohol and piss." He scoffed. "Never bothered other people." You glared at him before smashing his beer and letting the contents all over the floor. He glared back and started saying colourful words in both English and French. "Oh, come on! Balthazar, you have to give up! Please. For me?" You gave him puppy eyes, he sighed and put out his cig. "Alright, for you. Happy?" You nodded and smiled. Then kissed his cheek. Never once he regret his choice of giving up.

Lucifer-Bad Boy AU- Meanwhile you were sitting on the floor, looking up at the bad boy in front of you expectingly. He looked lonely and you both decided to skip the lesson. I mean who needs maths? You were trying to get to know him. Lucifer was a hard person to open up. No one liked him because he was rude and evil. Threatened to kill, possible has done, beaten up various people. Has been sent to jail a few times. He was bad at school and out of school. So currently you sat on the floor away from the car in front of him. "Why do you want to talk to me?" He asked as he started to keyed the car, with his own keys. You were watching him write "Asshole" on the side then little side comments surrounding it. "I want to know you Lucifer." You said shrugging as he stopped and looked at you. "Why would want to know me?" You shrugged again. "I just do! Have a problem?" He laughed before starting to batter the car up with a baseball bat. "I'm not the type of person to talk about myself." You nodded."I know, so therefore I am the person you will talk about to yourself." He sighed. "Lets make a deal, diner tonight. We talk about ourself to each other but after that you don't tell anyone else that I have open up to someone." You nodded. "Alright, and by the way. Nice job on the head teacher's car. He'll like the new surprise."

Michael- Musical AU- You watched Michael play the piano. He was amazing. He was popular because he was musical. He was able to play the piano, the guitar both electric and acoustic, and the drums. He was also a really good singer. He was truly talented. Other than he was talented he was super friendly. Every girl dream, talented, friendly, gentleman and hot damn good looking! You sneaked up on Michael. "I know you're there!" You sighed in defeat. "Damn it! What gave it away?" You asked as he turn to look at you. "Your try harding presences was too strong." He joked as your fake glared him. "So what were you playing?" He shrugged. "A song." You scoffed, "Helpful." He laughed as you sat next to him. "(Y/n), I have to do a duo but I don't have a partner and you have a good voice so I was wondering if you wanted to do a piece for me?" You smiled and nodded. "Sure! I would love to do that!" You two are such a cute couple!

Crowley- Exchanged Student- You looked at the student you were taken care of. You would expect that a boy would do it because the student was a boy. "So, you're British?" You asked as you walked down the hallway. "From Scotland." He said. "Which is part of Britain so therefore you're British." He chuckled. "True." You smiled at him as you showed him to the English department. "You sound more English than Scottish, you know?" He nodded. "Yes, I do know that. I given up correcting people." You laughed at him as he gives you a smile. "Crowley, right? Well, I think we are going to be very good friends before you leave to go back home." He nodded as he shakes your hand. "I think too, love." You rolled your eyes. "Just show me around the town will you?" He asked as you nodded. "Of course, don't want you to be lost do we now?" He chuckled. "It's a date then?" You sighed and nodded. I could now confirmed that you never lost connection after he returned back home.

-•-•-•-

Yes I know it started to go crappy at the end. I couldn't think and like it's just past half midnight. I was going to bed because I feel really really sick but thought you should have a update so here ya go!

You're welcome 😊

I'm off to bed! Good night from me!