PDA

PDA
I just recently binge watched whole season of shadow and can i just say, Malec
Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood are my children

Dean
Honestly, Dean was very for PDA. He would kiss you any time and any where even if it was a simple kiss on the cheek, he'll do it. Sometimes he'll sneak up on you and hug you or just hold your hands. Dean loves PDA because it tells any other guys that you're taken by him and that he loves you so much, because Dean was never good with words but like they always say action speaks louder than words.

Sam
Surprisingly, Sam is alright with PDA. He won't show much but he wouldn't mind doing it. He'll hold your hand, mostly, and maybe a few hugs but that's how far it goes. He prefers to show his affection in private, so his brother doesn't tease him about how romantic Sam is but Sam believe affection should be shown only to those you love, which of course shows how much Sam is a romancer in the shadows.

Castiel
Castiel doesn't understand. Understatement of the year but after learning, he didn't like to do it. He finds it a way to make single people jealous or upset that they didn't have a relationship. The only PDA he'll show would him and you holding hands, nothing more. Dean says it's pathetic but you say it's being thoughtful of others, although you did wish Castiel would lighten up a bit and show a bit more public display of affection.

Gabriel
He was very big on PDA. He loves the attention that you guys get. It makes the girls jealous of you and boy jealous of him, that's what he loves -it helps him with his confidence and self-esteem. You did get bothered a bit but soon enough got used to the surprise kisses because in the end they make you giggle and blush. Plus, Gabriel loves PDA so much that he sometimes likes to have public sex, but that's just him, the kinky bastard.

Balthazar
You'll need him to consume a bit of alcohol into his system because honestly that man will not show any PDA, what a shocker right? But Balthazar is an angel and actually respect others. He also didn't want to get dirty looks by the elders, but of course if he was to show any PDA that would be wrapping his arm around you while you walk down the street, nothing more, honestly Balthazar isn'y much of a touchy person.

Lucifer
Just like his little brother, he loves PDA. He just loves it. He loves kissing you, hugging you and holding your hand. Sometimes on those days where he feels more touchy, he'll put his arm over your shoulder and bring you closer. Times when he is playful, he'll pick you up as you squeal in surprise he'll quieten you down by his lips locking with yours, and he loves the stares he'll get. Bloody attention seeker.

Michael
He's conserved, he isn't with the PDA. In fact he's like the elders, disgusted when the youths walked down the street showing public display of affection. You just roll your eyes and take advantage of his dislike to PDA. When he is distracted, you simply kiss his cheek or wrap your arms around his, making his sigh annoyed at the action but let you continue because secretly he loves it.

Crowley
He's a king and your his queen, he believes that a queen should be showered with affection and he never fails to give you attention. Whenever you're out on a date he'll be a gentleman, he'll offer his arm and coat, he'll whisper sweet nothings into your ears as you giggle, he'll give you loving kisses and warm hugs. He'll hold your hand as if it was the end of the world and his life depended on it. He loves affection and never fails to give it to you.

///

No but seriously, Shadowhunters have ruin me as much as my heart cannot take Malec. Seriously, Magnus Bane is my child and needs to be protected at all cost.
Alec Lightwood is too precious for this world.

Any preferences suggestions? I'll happy to see them, and maybe just use them!

I just literally finished my first week of spring holiday, I'm also seeing the vamps on Saturday! But enough of me, how are you all?