Daughter's first date

Dean- "And if he ever tells you that you should pick him over family remember all the stories we told you." You hit Dean and hugged your daughter goodbye. "Wait, you have it all?" You asked. "Holy water, angel blade. Yes I've got it." You and Dean smiled. "Okay have fun!" You said. "Don't make me kill him if her does something bad okay?" Typical Dean.

Sam- Sam smiled at your little girl. "My baby is all grown up." You say as Sam laughs at you as you wipe a fake tear. Your daughter smiled and patted you on the shoulder. "I'll be safe, don't worry." Sam smirked. "Oh we're not worrying over you. We're worrying over the boy if he ain't a... You know what." As Sam kissed her cheek and shoved her to the boy.

Cas- "Make sure you don't get lost, injured, murdered, violated..." Cas listed as You made faces behind him making your daughter smile. "And finally have fun. No kissing." Cas kissed her forehead. "Thanks dad. Bye mom." You waved her goodbye. "You have your knife?" She nodded and ran towards the boy as Cas gave you a look.

Gabriel- "If you do not like the boy or he gets boring. Always give him this." He handed a sweet. "It should make him hyper. Have fun." Your daughter took the sweet. "Don't use it until you actually do need it okay? Gabriel just want to ruin your first date. But you got your weapon, just in case." She nodded and gave you and Gabriel a hug before going to the boy.

Balthazar- "Don't get wasted" Was the first words to be said. You slapped Balthazar's arm. "What? I am being honest and she's too young!" You rolled your eyes as your daughter laughed at you guys behaviour. "Call us when you are getting bored,Uncle Gabriel can fix that." As all of you looked in the living and saw Gabriel watching TV. "Have fun!" She ran off.

Lucifer- "And if you don't like the boy anymore you can always say you worship the devil and you love him so much!" Lucifer said. "It worked for your mother here." You scoffed. "I was dating you at the time." He grinned. "And now we are married." Your daughter giggled and kiss both of you guy's cheek. "Have fun!" You shouted to her as went away.

Michael- "I want you to have fun. But no kissing, try not murder them unless they are something else, don't try freak them out." Michael said. "Michael shut up." You said. "Sweetie, just have fun okay? This could be your first boyfriend ever!" You squealed. "You seem more excited than your own daughter." You rolled your eyes and pushed your daughter out the door.

Crowley- "I want the boy to be polite and have good fashion sense." You daughter grinned and nodded. "Honey just leave her alone. I don't want you scaring the boy when he get here." You said. "Sorry, Princess. Remember you help rule hell so you can scare him away when need to." You groaned and said goodbye to your daughter.

I AM BACK AND READY TO TYPE. Everything is a great however the updates are going to be here and there. I hope you liked this preferences.

I was sailing today and I still feel like I am on the boats. HOLY CRAPS THE WINDS WERE STRONG. I thought to mention what I did today.

Who is watching the commonwealth games?

Byeeee UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!!!