You take the plunge for him

You take the plunge for him. (Meaning you stand in the way of the weapon and you save him.)

Dean- "Dean!" You shouted as a vampire was about to stab Dean in the back. However you jumped in front of it quickly. Dean swivelled around and if you could see the horror on his face you would pity him. Dean watched you look down as you too, the blade out and fall. Dean out of rage killed the son of the bitch and came to your side right away. He started to put pressure on it. He made Sam drive the Impala as you and Him were at the back of the car.

Sam- "Not my boyfriend!" You hissed as Sam and his brother Dean was tied up. You were there to save them. One angel was so close killing Sam before you got in the way and was stabbed in the side. "(Y/n)!" Sam called. But you carried on fighting. Soon enough he was carrying you into the Impala, making sure you didn't die on him.

Cas- You pushed him out of the way and then felt the sudden pain in your arm. It was a gun shot. The colt. Cas watched you killed the monster. "Why?" He asked, as he takes your arm.You shrugged your shoulders in respond. "I love you too much." He smiled as he healed your arm and put on the bandage just in case.

Gabriel- "Sometimes Gabriel I don't like it when you get careless and I have to protect you." You sneered at him as he healed your leg. You were attacking a demon who was about to throw Gabriel but you kicked the demon and you got seriously hurt. Mostly your leg. "I am sorry. But you didn't have too." You looked at him weirdly, "and have you killed? No way, that's gonna happen."

Balthazar- "You almost got your self killed." Balthazar said. You gave him a look. "I? I almost got myself killed? Let me see... Oh yeah who was the one ticking off some angry piss hunters who had holy fire on them, hey? I am sorry for trying to protect my boyfriend from being killed." Balthazar stared at you. "If you are going to act like that for the rest of the day, fine then I am not healing you." He said walking away. "You just can't handle me being sassy!"

Lucifer- "Your little demons are fucking backstabbers seriously." You said as Lucifer tend your shoulder. He chuckled at your statement. "What do you expect they are demons." You scoffed. "Dickbags of a Demon." You rolled your eyes. "Now stay still. I just healed you." He scowled at you. You turned to face Lucifer. "And you're the biggest dickbag of all demons."

Michael- "Can you be more careful?" He asked you as he was healing you. "Yes, but the question is: Can you be more careful?" He glared at you. "What? I saved you from getting stabbed in the back by an angel who carried a angel blade!" You threw your arms up. "Which ended up you stabbed instead!" He argued. "Better hurt than killed, Mike."

Crowley- "You know your hellhound can be a bitch." You hissed as Crowley tendered your arm. "They can hear you, you know that dear?" You glared at Crowley as he stared at your wound. "You don't think so!" You remarked sarcastically. He looked up and glared at you this time. "There are times where I just want to leave you." He said. You nodded. "Me too."