His thoughts about you waking down the aisle at your wedding.

His thoughts about you walking down the aisle at your wedding

Dean- Wow, I must be fucking lucky. Oh Holy to Cas' father. She's so beautiful just like the first time we met. I am going to say this for a long time, wow. I would never thought that I would get married let alone get married to the most perfect girl. Don't let those tears fall, Dean Winchesters. DON'T LET THE TEARS FALL. DAMN IT, it's my wedding day. Just this once....

Sam- I am actually surprised that my beautiful bride is alive, no no no I mean she hasn't died like my other girlfriend. Wait Did I just try to kill my girlfriend? I mean hopefully Mrs. Winchester... Take a deep breath and ignore Dean's rude signs. Great, I just remember how am I going to explain to (y/n) about Becky? Well, better save it for the honeymoon, lets hope she's won't ask for a divorce already!

Cas- She looks absolutely like an angel. She walks down the aisle like a princess, but if she heard me say that she'll have my head. Awww, she's trying to not fall in her heels. I can not believe that I am about to be the husband of the most beautiful human on earth. Shut up Gabriel and get out of my thoughts, I do not want that imagine Gabriel! GABRIEL IT IS MY WEDDING DAY.

Gabriel- I would never thought I would get married, I always thought that I would hang out with the girls and leave them in the sidelines. I would never thought I would get married to a human girl who will become an angel, literally. Breathe Gabriel, you're just marrying the girl you love the most. WAIT...OH MY FATHER! THIS ISN'T A DREAM. THANK MY FATHER.

Balthazar- As much as she gets on my nerves, I never thought that when we first met each other we would be soul mates, as cool people say nowadays. She will always that sassy girl I met at the museum. I would never thought I would fall in love. Not in this century anyway. Now look at her, walking down the aisle just about to marry me. She looks amazing. Breathtaking, honestly.

Lucifer- I always disliked humans, never understand why I love this one so much. Maybe it's her beauty? Or maybe it's her personality? Either way, it was the best thing that happened in my life time and it always will. Looking at her in the marvellous dress just made my heart (yes I have one) flip twice. Yep, she's the one, I know it.

Michael- Simply beautiful. Simple dress yet so elegant, simple beauty yet so... There is no way to describe (y/n), my beautiful soon-to-wife. I must be the most luckiest angel in all of heaven. I have gotten the most beautiful human and she taught me love, feelings and the world. I am so ready to be the loving husband instead of the loving boyfriend she has craved.

Crowley- Two words: bloody hell. Bloody hell for sure. She's so beautiful, she defiantly is working that white wedding dress. I am not a religious person but Oh my god. I have finally got my prayers and dreams answered, just marrying her. Just marrying the most beautiful girl in the universe, (y/n). I know now that life is good.

-•-•-•-

SO THIS IS JUST A QUICKIE. I haven't said this enough and I just realise I should. Thank you my little Assbutts. Thank you for supporting me. I am so bloody thankful. Okay, you guys mean so fucking much to me okay? Okay.

Anyway, I saw the maze runner a few days ago. AMAZING. Just simply amazing. Another news is that I am fully recovered! I have forgotten to respond to one of you in my Pm. But I am fully recovered and now force to go back to school, yay! I am back to my natural self! I hope you had a great halloween guys, I had so much sweets and I still have loads to eat. I am so unhealthy. It's not far from Christmas or anything else you guys celebrate before Christmas or you just don't celebrates Christmas because reasons. Which means merry ____________!!!!

I really hope this chapter actually makes sense and is good because It is midnight and a school night sooo... I better sleep but fanfiction... I bet everyone have this problems too. ANYWAY BYE AND THANK YOU MY ASSBUTTS!