Your reaction to him being actually alive

Your reaction to him being actually alive (because so many of you guys request this hope you like)-

Dean- Your boyfriend is a demon. You came face to face with him, you didn't know whether to scream or hug him. Sam was laughing at your reaction. Dean was awkwardly standing there. In the end you screamed, hit him then pulled him into a long hug, which he hugged back. But then you hit him again.

Sam- You tried to attack him down then remembered that he was shot and probably need to rest. So you kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly but making sure you didn't hurt in the process but in the end he pulled you close and suddenly you couldn't breath. In which you passed out in his arms.

Castiel- You hugged him like there was no tomorrow, which he didn't mind because he missed you dearly, and you gave him a long sweet kiss, which Dean and Sam watch in disgust while you still wondered why they didn't look away. Then you both watch his favourite Disney Movie, which took him an hour to chose.

Gabriel- You go scared because you were eating chocolate cake and he flashed in saying "I'm alive!" You jumped and started to choke. While Gabriel stand there panicking what to do. After you stopped choking (you didn't pass out thank Gabriel's father.) you hit him for dying and standing there while you choke but pulled him into a kiss.

Balthazar- So you probably hit him with a wine bottle. You cried into his blazer as he hugged you tightly. You both ended up cuddling on the bed as you talked about the things he missed like you get hurt on hunts (which he became furious with) or when you get all badass on hunts. In the end you are asleep in his arms and he watches the house like a hawk.

Lucifer- So what if you stabbed the devil in the arm with an angel blade? It's not like he's going to die again, you know he deserved it but being a drama queen after it makes him look like an idiot. Then he started to ask for your forgiveness for dying. You ignored him until he pulled you into a long and surprisingly warm kiss.

Michael- He may or may not deserve to get hit repeatedly in the face with a book about angels and demons. He tries to say sorry by taking you out to your chosen country but you still didn't forgive him. But you forgave him when he said that he is sorry, loves you and missed you, because you don't need gifts to say sorry.

Crowley- He deserved to be an a demons trap and be sprayed with holy water. He said he was sorry. He said it repeatedly. But you kept spraying him, you finally let him out the demon trap and he hugged you tight but you sprayed him again. After five minutes of him screaming, you finally accepted him being alive so you kissed him.

I AM GOING TO LONDON TOMORROW FOR FOUR DAYS SO I PROBABLY MIGHT (I said might) NOT UPDATE. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.