First Kiss

First Kiss

Dean- He was doing push ups on top of you. Since you were lying down on you phone doing tumblr. Every time he gets close to you, you could feel his warm minty breath against your skin. Which gave you the chills. You put down your phone and look at his brown eyes. "Aren't you getting tried Dean?"You felt he breath against your skin as he breathes out a "No." You just started at him and sighed. "40" He was counting. You rolled your eyes. When he was closer to you. You gave him the first kiss. He stopped doing the push ups and laid on top of you not putting much weight on your body. As you were both deep in the kiss. You both separate as you smirked at him. "But I'm sweaty!" He complained. You bit you lips and smiled. "I don't care." Pulling him into another perfect kiss.

Sam- You were eagle spread on the floor of the motel room. Dean,Cas and Sam was in the room doing shit, meaning shit~ research. You started to do weird noises as everyone gave you weird looks. "I do what I want." You said as everyone looked away. Sam stood up and plop down next to you. "Having fun here?" He asked, you groan and gave him the "what do you think" look. He smiled as he laid next to you. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. "Want to help us?" He suggest. "Boring." You said in a monotone voice. "Okay... You want to play a game?" You sighed and sat up. "Dull." He sighed as well and sat up in front of you. "Or...." He trailed off as you were wondering what he was saying. "Or what?" You asked. "Or.... " as he kissed you right on the lips. Unexpected but you loved it. You both parted and see a smug face of Sam. "I like this idea." You smiled as you heard Dean voice call. "I DON'T!" You roll your eyes. "Shut up Dean!" Sam said as he pulls into another loving kiss. Dean watched in disgust while Cas had his head cock to one side confused.

Cas- You always go to Cas if you had a problem. Sure he's your boyfriend but You don't go to Dean or Sam, your brothers. Cas hates to break it to you but he hated the problems you have. They were stupid and pointless. That's when you got in a argument. So you haven't been talking to him at lease two weeks, and to him that is hell. "I am so stupid" He muttered. Hitting his head against the wall. He has tried talking to you but you're always ignoring him. That's what he thinks. "Dude, stop you're going to get a concussion." Cas heard Dean's voice. "I don't care." Cas hissed. Dean sighed. "Why don't you talk to her?" Dean asked patting him on the shoulder. Cas hit him in the face. "Don't ask stupid questions." Cas sighed before carrying om "I doubt she'll listen, shes been ignoring me for two week!" Dean looked at him straight in the eyes. "I don't fucking care. Just go. Before you both actually break up. And I can't believe I am saying this but, you two are the cutest couple. Don't tell Sam I said that. He's going to blackmail me if you did." Cas nodded knowing Dean was right. "Where is she then?" He asked. "Down by the pool." He told Cas and left the room. Cas sighed and went. He tapped you on the shoulder. You turn around and attacked him into a hug. "Oh! Cas I thought you were ignoring me!" You exclaimed, Cas was now confused. "Huh?? I thought you were because Every time I talk to you, you weren't listening." You both had confused face. "Erm Cas. I might have been listening to music." You suggested. "Oh, I must have not observing you enough." You went bright red, looking down. He push your chin so he could see your face. "Don't hide." He whispered as both your lips went in sync when you both kissed. You both had your eyes closed and was smiling though the kiss.

Gabriel- Spin the bottle. You never ever wanted to play this game. Your boyfriend, Gabriel knew you hadn't have a first kiss yet. In general and you guys been together. The Winchesters, Castiel and Balthazar's girlfriends were there, oh of course you as well. Gabriel had to kiss Sam's girlfriend. Which Sam was force to watch. And you were lucky. No-one was picking you. "Oh! Come on! {Y/N} haven't got a kiss yet." Dean complained after the kiss between him and Castiel's girlfriend. Gabriel gave you a reassuring look, since he was directly across you. "You're just jealous." You comment. He rolled his eyes. The good thing was that the boys can kiss boys and girls can't kiss girls (I support gay/lesbian rights.) It was fun. The boys hated it. Gabriel spun the bottle and it was near Balthazar's girlfriend and it stops at you. He had an expression asking of you are ready. You smiled as hearing Balthazar complaining. "It's no fair they're boyfriend and girlfriend." You looked at Balthazar. "Oh, you just want a kiss from me. Jealous of Gabriel?" Balthazar went bight red as everyone laughed. Gabriel sat next to you and you slowly went closer. Soon both your lips touch. It wasn't rough... It was slow and gentle. As you pulled apart you both smiled at each other.