He comes back from a hunt.

He comes back from a hunt,

Dean- He usually make loud noises when he comes home. You always look who it is before jumping onto Dean and hugging him like there is no tomorrow.

Sam- Sam would always comes home with something. Last time it was a necklace from the past. But usually you would always make him something in return.

Castiel- Cas would always pop next to you. You always give a small scream before engulfing him to a warm hug that he always missed.

Gabriel- He would text you dirty stuff before he arrives. When he does come home, he is usually make those text true!

Balthazar- He would come back home with his arms spread out. You would be engulfed with the most warmest of hugs. Afterwards you both have a wine.

Lucifer- When he comes home, you greet him with you jumping onto his back, even when he is pissed. He would be happier and nicer to you and only you.

Michael- When he comes home you already made dinner, so he doesn't have to wait long and Michael like things organised. Then after you and him would just cuddle while talking about anything and everything.

Crowley- He would appear in front of you and push you a dress. Once dressed he would take you out for dinner, then you two relax at home afterwards.