His first words and last words to you

His first words and last words to you//btw no I am not new to the tøp fandom, fuck I have been the clique for like awhile now. Also different layout of this preferences

Dean

First~"You've been staring at that empty shelves for the past 7 minutes. Can I ask why?"
Last~ "I lived a good life, thank you (y/n) for making it possible. I love you."

Sam

First~ "Here, I saw you struggling to reach for this."
Last~ "At least I got to say goodbye. I love you princess, forever and always."

Castiel

First~ "Very."
Last~ "You made me feel human when I didn't feel anything. I love you and you made me feel love so thank you."

Gabriel

First~"No, but can I help you."
Last~ "So who should we haunt first?"

Balthazar

First~ "How long have you been watching?"
Last~ "I must say, never once I thought I would die with my girl in my arms dying as well."

Lucifer

First~ "No worry. My name is Lucifer."
Last~ "The devil and his girl finally in peace, I better hear a good ass story about us."

Michael

First~ "Excuse me?"
Last~ "Nothing will stop me from loving you, nothing. I promise."

Crowley

First~ "Yes, give me your soul."
Last~ "I love you and thank you, for making me deserve love."

-•-•-•-

Yes I had to go back to the very first preferences to get their first words, this is how dedicated I am. Yes I will be doing your last words to him. We're going to pretend that you both died at the same time. Yay for imagination!

I like this lay out of the preference. I might keep it like this, what you guys think?