He found out your fears

He found out your fear-

Sam- You and Dean was in the dark, in the cold while there is thunder and lightning. You are scared shitless with lightning ever since you can remember. You whimpered and snuggled closer to Dean who had his arm protectively around you. You dug your head closer to his chest. "Dean, I'm scared." You said. "Is it the lightning?" He whispered. You gave a small nod. "Don't worry, I've got you." He whispered.

Sam-"Sam! You better not throw me in the water." Sam was swinging you back and forth into the pool. You couldn't swim, well you can but you nearly drown that's why you didn't like to go swimming. Sam chuckled but stopped when he saw your scared face. He puts you down." What the matter?" He asked you. "I hate water, i'm afraid of it ok?" You snapped at him. He was taken back. "Babe, i didn't know." He said giving you a hug. "I know." You sighed, as he picked you up and took you inside.

Castiel-Black out, you hated black outs. Why? Because you were afraid of the dark, surprising right? "Cassie?" You sat in the living room sofa in your apartment. Castiel was suppose to come home after the research party at the bunker, it was ten at night. The usual time he comes home. And you heard the door open and close. Surprisingly, he didn't flash in "Cas?" You whimpered. You saw a light turn to you. It was like a flash light. "I'm here cookie." Castiel said putting down a bag and giving you a hug. "Afraid of the dark?" As he soon he noticed you calmed down you nodded. He chuckled. "Not funny." You pout.

Gabriel- heights, the worst thing you hated was heights. And Gabriel isn't really helping. "Lets go rock climbing!!!" You shook your head. Gabriel asked and asked you so much, in fact a whole two weeks." No!!!" You said. Pulling your arm towards you. "Why?" You shook your head. "Then lets go!!!!" Gabriel said. "I'm afraid of heights." You whispered. "What?" He said not catching what you said. "I'm afraid of heights, Ok? Now just leave me." You shouted at him as he stopped in his tracked. "Hey, don't worry. I hate heights as well." Gabriel is so confusing.

Balthazar- Growing up is what you feared most. Weird but true. You sat in your apartment cuddling up with your Teddy bear. And the voice of you father lingered in your mind. "CHILDISH! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!!!!!" You shivered, Balthazar walked in and ran over to your side. "What's the matter?" He asked cuddling you. You explained the story to him, with a shaky yet soft voice. "Afraid of growing up?" Balthazar finally realised. You nodded. "Don't worry I was like that too." Balthazar confronted you

Lucifer- Spiders, Critters. Most girls hated. And you were one of them. Lucifer was working you were doing stuff, homework. You were in the bedroom in the house. When you saw a spider, first thing you would do was scream, in process you were jumping. Lucifer came rushing in. You were on the bed still screaming. "Babe! What are you screaming?" Lucifer asked shouting so you could hear him. "S-sp-SPIDER!!!" He chuckled at you, and killed it. "You're afraid of spiders but not me?" You glared at him,"Shut up." He chuckled, "Things I do to make you happy." He said.

Michael- You were afraid of clowns. Holy crap if you saw one you would run for the hills. He took you to a fun fair and you passed a clown. You gripped tighter onto Michael's hand. "Honey, Now that I know you are afraid of clowns can you please loosen your grip?" He asked kindly. "Oh, sorry." He chuckled. "Really? Clowns?" You rolled your eyes. "I don't want to talk about."

Crowley- Snake. He fucking brought a snake home. You screamed your head off as the snake disappeared our of his hands and kissed you roughly. "Sorry, I didn't know you were afraid of snakes." He muttered into your hair. You rolled your eyes. "Shut up. I know you did." He chuckled then kissing you again. "Fuck you Crowley, fuck you." He rolled his eyes. "I can't fuck myself love."